Pol dads

How are you redpilling your kids?

For me so far, no electronics for my toddler. Tons of adult interactions in public, playing math/ space rock during bedtime, good nutrition, hanging upside down 30 mins a day meditating (to ensure his growth plates elongates)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gRsSDDTRE-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mostly keeping electronics away. The only exception are some learning baby tablets, the kind with buttons for the letters of the alphabets.

I'm already fucked up enough due to the access of appliances I'd rather him not get the faux autism from it.

After the move in want to go outside with my kids more, blowing bubbles and playing catch, running with them, working with them on various projects.

>hanging upside down 30 mins a day meditating (to ensure his growth plates elongates)

my son is 14 now, and I make him watch me have sex with women so he knows the shame and doesn't grow up to be a cuckold.

Well you gotta limber up before you play cave explorer.

I tend to send my kid to Hawaii class, along with activating his algebra.

Hes basically hanging off a monkey bar, he thinks hes playing

But little did he know, im forming a 7ft2inch chad

The first thing you should do when you become a dad is to stop browsing Sup Forums

This place might have set your red pilling process in motion, but this place is toxic in its nature. Sup Forums is not good for your mental health.

Also, don't red pill your kid. Just give him a basis on which he can red pill himself later on. This means that you need to explain to him that not all what he sees in the mainstream media is true and that he should always question things.

she's a big girl

>hanging upside down 30 mins a day
>cuts off oxygen to the brain
>literally making him slow / retarded
kek

>not hanging your toddler upside down

IT'S. FUCKING. 2016.

Make sure you put that kid in sports, but whatever you do don't let him lift weights.

Anecdotal, but from what I've seen, playing sports brings out testosterone to increase growth, but lifting weights wastes body energy on muscle growth rather than bone growth. Running and micro-fractures in the leg may have some effect as well.

what source or literature do you have to support that does anything?

Pretty sure just growth hormons and niacin are the limits beyond genetics for that

That is quite literally the opposite

Strength training inherently increases growth hormone

Growth plates man, they heal fast when youre young, optimum nutrition of calcium, vitamin d, vitamin k, magnesium will help develop the growth plates and tons of stress (running, jumping, exercising, hanging off the monkey bars doing ab crunches) will stimulate the cells at the plate and release hormones to grow, repair, and prepare for more repairs

This

Instead of a redpilled kid I'd prefer a chad. That's why my 7 yrs old is already a very good soccer player and plays the guitar

If he doesn't have any social problems he will have better teen years

OP is fucking dumb but are there legitimate ways to make you're kid taller?

I'm 6 foot, my gf is 5'4, so my son will probably be a Manlet.

Genetic sets the framework
Diet, exercise, (essentially hormones) build upon that framework

>Soccer

>Chad

Oh wait, you live in Kuwait, that seems right.

In otherwords, your gf and you could already pass a 7ft chad gene, but if he doesnt get the right nutrition and stimulation, he wont fully reach his genetic potential before its too late

Homeschool him, so he doesn't become sleep deprived during puberty.

My son just turned 18 a few days ago. I haven't seen him since he was 3, when his mother took him across the country on my dime. I call him on the holidays and birthdays. I just feel like I'm talking to a machine.

Anyways he had some trouble with the law a few years ago. I pray he's off drugs and has his eyes on a bright future. Last time I talked to him he hadn't given much thought to going to university. He has an attitude that I think he got from his mother or TV.

He just always feels like he can't do things. For example when he was dropped out of advanced algebra, I was hoping he would try to take advanced classes again. But he didn't sign up for a single one. His reason: because I'm not smart, it's too hard, too much work. I'm worried this attitude will prevent him from being successful.

The sleep deprived part is actually a good one

When you meditate with your kids, it not only builds a fun bonding between you and him, but a solid 10-30 mins of just sitting upright with legs together in a butterfly on the bed not only relaxes and prepares the body and brain to sleep but set up a good routine for the future. Once he does it on a regular basis, getting a solid deep REM sleep will be easy to them

You failed user
(Look up single mother stats on pol archives)

You essentially created a degenerate spiral. You fucked up. The only way now is to keep kn touch, and get him to move out, be independent, and hang with him as a friend

Soccer or whatever sport is dominant in your culture

Also soccer makes ripped guys

Not everyone is smart and it harms self esteem to repeatedly tell your child they are smart and should be able to do this, when the child is genuinely struggling. I should know it still fucking happens to me.

$50 says you'll sit on your fat arse all day and plonk your kid in front of the tv as much as possible as a Faux babysitter

make sure you attach weights to his penis too

>averageKYwoman.jpeg
life is suffering

LOL@ THE MANLETS HOPING THEIR KIDS AREN'T MANLETS LIKE THEM

T. 6'4 MASTER RACE

>space rock
>hanging upside down 30 mins a day meditating (to ensure his growth plates elongates)
wtf kind of hippy shit is this

I was quickly ushered out of the picture. But I regret not putting up a huge fight. This will eat me til the end of my days.

It's not too late though. I'm sure his mother wasn't too horrible as far as single mothers go.

Sure, but a defeatist attitude is horrible. If he gives it a good try I'm sure he can do anything he puts his mind too (since he's not retarded). I'm sure he's just another case of underachievement and lack of ambition.

I just hope he doesn't join the military.

His son, if he's not lying, sounds like he's depressed and lazy.

Giving up like you're suggesting is also retarded advice. Math is not hard at the basic level. Nearly anyone can achieve an undergrad in mathematics with hard work, unless they are below average.

>try to make sure my son doesn't grow up an autist with no m8s like me
>take him to playgroups for kids not old enough for primary school yet
>all the other kids just sit about playing on their ipads the entire time
>all the single mums think its normal and recommend aps or whatever the fuck to get him

WHAT THE FUCK NOW HES A WIERDO BECAUSE HES *NOT* AN ANTI-SOCIAL WHO SPENDS ALL DAY ON A COMPUTER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MINDS YOU BLUEPILLED NORMIE KEKS REEEEEEEEEEEE

>26 years old

Holy fuck. She looks more like she's 46.

I'm learning how to parent by watching based Stefan Molyneux. I think I'd be a good parent but he red pills on the finer points.

Yeah, it's already too late for him. He already dun fucked up

Its appalachia m8

People always harp about how pretty white women are, but hell the 80/20 rule apply

80% of the women are uggs/ 20% are decent

Of those 20% decent, 80% of them have kids and leftover baggage, the reminding 20% are taken by chad

White women are trash tier here

Choosing a wife is an important decision. You chose poorly

Not only that. The advanced classes typically have other smart kids in it too. Even if you struggle at least you are around a more sophisticated company. Make friends with them. Not the kids who don't care about academics

The regular classes have nig nigs and lazy people who would rather goof off.

He also didn't choose advanced science courses or English ones. He also stopped playing the trumpet after two years of band.

How so?

3 things I will stress and develop in my son.

>toughness and strength

Physical activities like boxing and weight training will be encouraged. As they are my own hobbies, it will not be a problem for me to do so.

>importance of learning and education

Self explanatory

>work ethnic

The other two are not possible without this one.

>hang baby/toddler upside down for 30 minutes
Yeah thats called child abuse mate. All the blood pressure is rushing to his head, enjoy your retarded kid.

But hanging him upside down just puts compressive force on the bones in the other direction, it won't stretch out any growth plates.

Also bone growth around the plate occurs by osteoblasts digesting growing cartilage and replacing it with osteoid, which then gets mineralized into primary bone, which then gets redigested and reformed as secondary bone.

It's a long process and hanging upside down wont do anything seen as you'd have to hand upside down all the time the cartilage is growing in order to make any more space for it by any logic.

What the fuck retarded logic is this

>playing math/ space rock during bedtime
faggot

His videos where people call in with problems often analyse the caller's childhood and break down cause & effect of how different experiences & their parent's behaviour have manifested in adulthood as emotional and/or behavioural issues.

I found the child-care authors Benjamin Spock and Laura Markham that he's recommended very helpful

it's pretty amazing that you can get your kid to do/not do whatever that's an issue just by saying "because mum/dad knows its good for you" if they trust you

>just hope he doesn't join the military.

The military could well sort him out desu.
Give him a sense of obedience and teach him hard work.

Monitor ALL electronic/computer interaction
>all the weenies here saying "muh no screens" - my youngest can code better than me. But neither of my kids have any screens in their rooms or behind closed doors.
Read when young/encourage reading
>both of mine are regular library attendees and both have bookshelves stocked with fairly decent books
If they won't do it themselves (try to foster) enforce study time/music practice/team sports etc.
>both do individual sports to get better at but they also are on teams (which I've also coached for - good to teach about volunteering). Both learn an instrument and both practice regularly off their bat, both study hard
talk to each other
>parents should work as a team and have common goals when it comes to the kids

there's a fucking huge list in my head but dinner isn't going to make itself

Inversion therapy, spinal decompression m8, instead of having gravity create manlets, we're using gravity to create a 7ft2 chad

The region that decompresses get filled with the cellular goodies that get mineralized or however it works

That's not why he will join. Depending on what he does, he is likely to be around shitty people.

I can pay for him to go to college, saved up about 20k for him to start with. I just feel he will join for the wrong reason. And when he is in, there will always be a worry in my mind. He talked to me about joining before, I tried to tell him it wasn't a good idea to his disdain.

Besides him getting killed or arrested, my next biggest fear is him joining the military. After that it's getting a girl pregnant.

Your logic is getting progressively less and less sound

You gonna grow please and cucks with your restrictions.

I do not forbid any devices, but I can discuss any political staff with evidence and defend my position.

Don't have kids yet, but yoga and lifting weights.
Ever since doing yoga my body feels great and all my lifts have increased exponentially

>playing math rock during bedtime,
>hanging upside down 30 mins
You're creating an autistic mass murderer, you mad man.

What the hell is space rock?

Molestation

Boxing is for 15+, otherwise you gonna ruin his brain. When he is a kid you better send him into judo+swimming

No military only works for those who want to go in

I have family who needed to straigthen out and became commision officers after college (cause they were non-stem faggots). They made that conscious decisions and they are extremely happy post-military. The same things will work with enlisted as well. They have to mentally want to go into the military to straighten out and that discpline will help them and motivate them.

The last thing we want for his son is not wanting to join the military, having no will for it and being forced into it. Then you create more problems like having ptsd for not being a bro squad member and being too much of a pussy and locked in for 5 years of hell.

I think he is a secret bdsm pedo

youtube.com/watch?v=gRsSDDTRE-Y

Weight training before he's fully grown will fuck him up. Focus more on keeping him fit and active in a tough sport instead.

The three R's

Rust, reinheid en regelmaat.

Translates to: rest, cleanliness and routine. It is all children need to grow up happy and strong, both physically and emotionally. I'd like to add sunlight and fresh air to this holy trinity of parenting.

You are a retard. Your kid is probably going to be a retard too.

I didn't say I'd make him spar or have boxing matches. You can do pad work and a bunch of other things without having to actually fight in a ring. And it doesn't necessarily have to be boxing, it could be some other martials arts, like BJJ.

No, it won't. The fact you're making this statement makes it clear you're clueless. Obviously, he wouldn't train like an adult. In Russia olympic lifters start before they are 10, but they train differently to adults.

I guarantee I know more about what I'm talking than both of you. Bet none of you even lift or train.

Daughters, ten and eight.
Karate twice a week
Dance once a week
Archery once a week
Shooting when I can supervise
Pony riding/care every morning and afternoon.
Chores every day
Helping to cook
Holidays camping, hiking and hunting.
Dumb phones
Limited TV
I don't limit access to the Internet except for net nanny.

>Karate twice a week
>Dance once a week
>Archery once a week
congrats kiwi, you're developing some really basic bitches down there.

you might be able to save him if you can get him to come live with you

Noice
Daughters 11 and 14
soccer/softball twice a week
Archery/horsey and dressage stuff
Chores to earn money that goes into saving
Unpaid chores as responsibilty, both every day
Cooking & cleaning as unpaid chores
Holidays in bush, used to do the 2 of them in swag with me but got too cramped
phones but locked and no net (walking too and from school)
tv only at night and what mum and dad watch
timed net/devices and only in open areas and none after 1700

dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard

Manlet logic, just like holding kids upside down. Only shorties are so obsessed with height they do retarded shit like that. They don't learn.

Yeah..... nah.
Aside from trying to imagine a toddler meditating...... ;^]

Good onya for trying to fuck him up by hanging him upside down m8. I'm sue that's going to play out juuuust fiiiine.

didnt your team win the "dress up in armor and bash other slavs half to death" competition yesterday?

kek

that is some calming shit user.

for you

>MA in art history
>horse obsession
>RUSSIAN
There are a few serious problems.

good nutrition/exercise will fix that
source:
6'0 while parents are both 5'4 manlets/femlets

>tfw you'll never date her

she's obviously a country bumpkin who hangs out in the nearest city with her friends on the weekend.

dont know where she decided to learn Russian, though

>how are you brainwashing your kids

5-year-old daughter and 7-year-old son. The shit is going to hit the fan soon so they need to be prepared. I won't live past the first round of nukes and they may still be young when that happens. I don't wanting them facing the world thinking of Barney and shit. I've shown them all the ISIS videos. We watched "Men Behind the Sun" last night. Lots of crying but we got through it. Pulling them out of school tomorrow, already made them take their final tests early. We're going to the mountains and I'm going to teach them how to hunt and skin animals. My son is already good at killing small game with improvised weapons. I'm counting on him to take care of my daughter. Also leaving 50 ounces of gold and silver for them.

that's a good thing, achmed.

If this wasn't written by a Merkin man I'd be kekking at it...

Sadly this is probably not a troll. There are actually people like this who are living and breeding and raising children

Troll? My children are going to rebuild society. Your children are going to be dusty skeletons, or best case scenario, serving my children with manual labor. I pity your children and all children with shit, apathetic parents like you.

Taking them to see Angry Birds is a good first step

>horse bitch

mein kampf on audiobook would be better tho

This, if you go in for the wrong reason you will spend 4 years bitching about it, I joined and saw it with 90% of the junior enlisted.

I hope you're joking. I'n 6'6" and I already have trouble with bumping my head when visiting older homes or when on vacation in a country with a manlet population, which is every country when you're Dutch. A colleague of mine is 7'4" and he was always teased and everybody was always asking those stupid questions like "how's the weather up there?". He also couldn't buy normal clothes, shoes, beds and all that stuff and his limbs are somewhat unwieldy. Traveling becomes a bitch, a normal plane seat is impossible for him to sit in. He literally had to lean in when talking to smaller people, as some girls at work were a good 80cm smaller, so when they didn't speak loud enough he couldn't hear them because of the distance. Seriously, 6'4" is the ideal lentgh. I speak from experience.

>checks flag

Opinion ignored.

I took my daughter for a walk and we walked through a high school we live near. She's 9, so I think she was 8 when this happened.

We walked around the back of the football field because it leads to the school's garden (they keep it open til 6) so we could look at the cows and pet one if we're lucky.

Group of dindus hanging out. No way to go around them. I tell my daughter let's go back. She asks why and kind of whines.

I very, VERY carefully tell her that black people beat up white people because they secretly hate us because of our pretty hair, skin, and eyes.

She got the point. She's kept it a secret even from her probing mother (my wife, family's still intact).

Is this how it goes, pol? Am I forced to do this shit in secret to prevent my daughter from being attacked/raped one day? I have to risk her being taken away because "ur indoctrined racism into ur child"?

Fucking hell. I hate living in lil Mexico (orange county CA)

what

you should move to a better area

I have 3 daughters. Im teaching them to act like decent human beings and spending time with them.
Chores.
Spankings.
Pic sadly not related

Please don't spank your kids

Why not. I wont have my daughters growing up to be spoiled pieces of shit. Theres a difference between physical discipline and abuse.

If i did something i wasnt supposed to and all someone did was tell me to go to my room id thank them and take a nap

If spanking is the only way you can discipline your children you failed at parenting at an early age.
Physical discipline, especially in females, always ends up showing as some form of degenerate/abusive behavior in adulthood.