LIONS FANS = ACTUAL KEKOLDS

LIONS FANS = ACTUAL KEKOLDS

reddit.com/r/detroitlions/comments/5mngbv/my_girlfriend_her_son_im_helping_raise_him_right/

>my wife's son

my comment of "a literal cuck" is at +13

Congratulations.

At least the kid's Aryan af.

>going on Reddit

>having an account for Reddit

I don't usually moralfag but I don't see anything wrong with some guy over 30 hooking up with a girl with a son. You think the spinsters are any better?

as long as he gets to have his own son/daughter i don't see much of a problem.

There really isn't, and Sup Forums doesnt realize its not cuckolding if the father is no longer having sex with her

Spend your hard earned money raising my bastard, cuck.

still a cuck move, specially for such a solid 7 chick. also, why do you think hes over 30?

how do you know she's a solid 7?

takes 3 seconds to sign up using a fake email. good for trolling fan bases you don't like until you get banned

he posted their graduation pics

>Spend your hard earned money raising my bastard, cuck

is this part of the same fantasy where you've convinced a woman to willingly sleep with you?

Says the chinky dinky

>linking reddit
You are a bugger cuck then the faggot in your picture.

I know its a meme, but isn't it kind of based to raise another mans kid and taking his woman? Have his son call you dad.

Never understood that.

a real alpha would make the hoe give her kid up for adoption or let the man walk

>taking his woman
my guess is the man left her to fend for herself and the kid, maybe she's a pain in the ass and the kid is retarded or something. the cuck didn't take anything from him. the cuck is doing the world a service by helping out though, but will be heartbroken when "his" son starts asking for his real dad.

>the sjw shanty town of seattle

In all honesty is anything more sad then raising another mans child? I'd rather be a kissless virgin for eternity then a step dad.

well, you will be.

Its really not based. The overwhelming majority of single moms are dumb women who let an abusive chad or wanna be rapper impregnate them. And think raising a kid alone is some sort of respectful thing. I know a lot of single moms and its always the same story.

>reddit
>phone
youre worse phoneshitter

I've actually had sex and multiple gfs. Sorry for offending you and your "extended family"

The cuck thing is another man has been inside his wife. I'd never marry a woman who isn't a virgin (have a fiancee btw)

That is rarely how it works.

Why would you, a woman stealer, go after a woman with a child, when you could still a non-mother from a man?

no, the real alpha is the guy that had the kid and walked

>proposing to abos

how do you know your fiancee is a virgin

Pretty much this. I also know of a few single mom's where the father passed away, usually due to the military.

Because she won't allow him to have sex with her.

>letting your offspring be raised by some cuck who will probably raise him to be a genetic dead-end cuck himself
Good job killing off your line, a real alpha takes pride in his son and moulds him into a man. Feel free to abandon daughters, though.

Yes he is

not raising your own kid is one of the scummiest things u can do

I wasn't a virgin when I had sex with her for the first time.
The opening was tight and I couldn't get in. When I finally did (2nd or 3rd night we tried, I've forgotten) she had a cold sweat and her thigh was shaking uncontrollably

Also just how incredibly bad at sex she was. You couldn't fake being that bad

nah, he probably has kids with mulitple women. it's a numbers game

>she's a lost cause
>so i'm gonna spend my life with her
Guess it's better than being alone.

>it's a fake account dude!
>it took three seconds to set up!
>I only use it for ebin trolling!
Just admit you use reddit and stop being a faggot.

Nah, you blow your load everywhere but raise the ones with the best genetics from the mother

My friend's mom remarried after his dad died and his step dad was a total prick

Being that tight just means she wasn't into it brah kekeroni
Sounds like you're the one who didn't know who the fuck he was doing you insecure betacuck.
You'll be on r9k crying when you find her riding chads crimson Chin because your chit in bed in no time

that just sounds like she had a small vagina. should have gotten her checked before to make sure, now you've goofed.

Except she was so wet that it had dripped down her buttcrack and pooled on the bed.

Finally got it in by rolling her on her stomach and getting in from behind (she really wanted missionary as her first position for 'romance')

What if the father died? The kid deserves a father, it's not cuck if the guy gives her his own kid too

you don't know how vaginas work do you?

was there blood, did you properly inspect her hymen.

Sounds like she just didn't want to have sex with you tbqh. The only reason you wouldn't be able to get in is if she didn't want it.

Of course the juice is going to drip out when you are fucking your cantaloupe gf.

>buying a kicker's jersey

wtf is wrong with people