WAKE UP UP SHEEPLE!! Police hurts people, it shouldnt be like that!! Black lives matter

WAKE UP UP SHEEPLE!! Police hurts people, it shouldnt be like that!! Black lives matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6er1hO3EN4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any dead nigger is good news

>Black lives matter
to who?

>Black lives matter.
y tho

Kys faggot

Lol. Nigger removal is expensive, and generates public approval in the individuals responsible. I'm okay with this.

this is not a place for support... this is a place of challenge...

I only risk my life daily to try and keep the area I'm responsible for safe....

But hey, I should assume no one is bad, and if I end up dead oh well right?!?

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!! Black Gang members hurt people, it shouldn't be like that. Good People's lives matter.

>to who?
Liberal faggots who have never lived in a black neighborhood.

>>>reddit

Fuck you nigger. So black lives matter as long as it is not other niggers taking those lives. What kind of bullshit fucked up logic are you smoking?

BLACK LIVES SPLATTER

Why don't you niggers get mad and start screaming about hoe black lives matter when a black man kills another black man. Why is it that it only matters if another race kills a nigger?

I see they have no answer as it would not serve their cause. Oh wait I get it. There are no niggers here. Just a bunch of white faggots trolling other white faggots.

What would have happened if he came aramed?

Why you hating on black ppl so much tho? Wat did we do to you?

I'll just leave this here.

Nigger fuck off

FPBP

Don't expect a comment. They never comment when you throw the facts in their faces.

you immigrated here

This

This is 2013 data, its outdated.

Unarmed doesn't mean non-dangerous. BLM are children who don't understand the concept of authority because their dads were either not present or too soft.

Just means the numbers are even higher now. Whats your point?

youtu.be/6er1hO3EN4k

And I thought blacks were taking over society because of their huge mythical monstercocks, which especially white women can't resist?

White on black or black on black doesnt matter. Have you a chart of police killings? Youll see black people are wrongfully shot all the time while whities never do

How many white men get shoot in all year? How many blacks? Here is answer

But the numbers are still no where near blacks killing blacks numbers. Why does it not matter unless it is only a cop killing a black?

If the police needs to protect us and instead all they do is shoot, where can we go for help?

>where can we go for help?
How about Africa, you filthy ape.

You did not answer the question. None of you ever answer the question. Why is that a black life only matters if a cop takes that life?

I care quite a bit about black olives tbqh

Why is it that no other race complains if a cop shoots one of theirs?

We don't glorify / celebrate thugs and criminals

Because you cant protest against individual murderers, you can try and improve them (alot of youth centers try), but you can protest government organizations.

BLM- Blacks Lie and Murder

Should have killed more nigger tbh

Who says they matter, and what evidence is there to support that claim?

Well, blacks are overepresented in almost every crime statistic. You don't need to be Sherlock to find the correlation between crime and being shot by police.
Shifting the blame will only make black communities worse.