Post your predictions

Worst case scenario

>in a perfect world

>538

Why did they make it an even number? That's stupid.

Shitpost thread? Alright, give me a second.

Impossible to tie though

Oh really? Don't I look foolish.

just kidding, this is the landslide that is probably going to occur. screenshot this if you feel like it

You guys better get on my good side before it's too late.

>dat clinton dream map
its going to come down to PA. if trump can swing 25-35% of the blacks in PA, he wins. hes going to campaign hard in NY too, just because thats his home and he wants to say fuck you hillary by taking NY. every other swing state is going to vote trump bc of guns, and clinton going so hard against the second amendment. but PA is the real decider of the election.

Cool post user!

What the fuck happened to RI?

No, we need trump.

forgot muh map

It can be tied. And there are even rules on what to do when that happens

Holy shit

All of their delegates slept in and couldn't get there on time to vote for me.

Enjoy Comrade Hillary

(New Mexico goes for Johnson)

Dammit forgot it

>New York for Trump
Hillary got more votes in the New York primary than all of the republicans combined.

In what world does Trump win Wisconsin, Ohio, and Pennsylvania but not Virginia, North Carolina, and Georgia?

>NY and PA are the only swing states

best case scenario

You had to register with a party by october 2015 to vote in the primary. It's not representative that the establishment democrat got more than the outsider republican.

they are. every other state has shown that when gun rights are brought into question, they throw the democrats out. all trump has to do is show that if clinton wins, she'll put gun grabbers on the supreme court. he'll take FL, GA, OH, CO, and NC easily once she comes out as grabbing guns.

The world where Trump only has white support and the black southern minority outvotes the white majority.

>Ohio
>North Carolina
>Georgia
those wont even be a problem for him
PA is really the only swing state he needs to worry about

Registered Independents can't vote in the NY primary, user.

Based on pollings and demographics, if Trump is going to win it's gonna be in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, and wisconsin. Based on current numbers, if he turns those four, he wins the election. The others are in a situation where flipping them or keeping them is just too hard.

Op is a retard Utah is the most conservative state in the Union constantly by voting percentages