SWEDEN YES

dailycaller.com/2016/05/08/swedish-mother-opens-up-home-to-refugee-who-promptly-assaults-her-daughter/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

TOP FUCKING KEK

>Isaac meanwhile maintains he’s only 15, since he started school in Eritrea when he was 10 and then went to school for an additional seven years. He finished school two years ago, which according to him, makes him only 15.

>The Lund District Court finds this sort of calculation bizarre, but the judge has decided to move forward with the case under the assumption that he is, in fact, just 15. The judge sentenced Isaac on Friday based on the charge of juvenile sexual assault, which means he’ll be sent to counseling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2iBPBvj6_1U
youtube.com/watch?v=gbOZQvQZbt4
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_över_svenska_krig
no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_XII_av_Sverige#Angrepet_p.C3.A5_Norge
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sverige JA!

So they invented an immortal formula, wonderful. That means when that 15 year old dies, he can be replaced by another 15 year old, who's been 15 years old for 50 years, basically immortals.

Fuck you kekistans of Europe.

I liked reading the Onion, but a few more months and it will go under, because they're is no way how fake news can outperform real news anymore.

>assault someone in their own home in sweden
>get counselling

You can't even make this shit up. Sweden is so fucked.

>tfw you will never get to be a refugee and live like a King in Sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=2iBPBvj6_1U

to bad istanbul convention didn't protect her

The wacko left will do this to the entire free world. They hate their own civilizations.

no way this is real
it even reads like an onion article

holy fuck i have the sudden urge to light a refugee camp on fire

>Germany
>"no way this is real"

Germans really are cucks still in denial. Your dictator Merkel is fining and intimidating the EU countries so that millions of Islamist men can come in every year. "this can't be real"

You're just a cuck. I'm glad I live in the US and not Europe.

We should build a wall around Sweden and declare it contaminated zone

Comments?

I like it.

If we won't let in the starving refugees from Calais, what makes you think we'll suddenly change our mind when they're coming from Sweden? Sven can stay in his shit country or drown, but we've had enough of invaders from the north. Stamford Bridge best day of my life.

>>Isaac meanwhile maintains he’s only 15, since he started school in Eritrea when he was 10 and then went to school for an additional seven years. He finished school two years ago, which according to him, makes him only 15.

>The Lund District Court ... has decided to move forward with the case under the assumption that he is, in fact, just 15.
>The judge sentenced Isaac on Friday based on the charge of juvenile sexual assault, which means he’ll be sent to counselling.

>19 year old man assumed to be 15 and so just sent to councilling

Svens why do you do this

>wanting to punish someone for sexual assault solely because they're bad at math
Why are you so racist?

Do it pussy. Get your friends and their friends and their family and their family's friends. It'll be great.

I'm just not convinced UK is uncucked or that Merkel can't pressure you into bending over some more. Cameron is a 100% cucklord and your growing leftist party passes retarded policy and cucks you just to lash out against their political opponents, not because they actually believe their policy is needed.

Danke based Norway.

An isolated case, a lonely madman. Stop blowing up these rare incidents to justify your backwards beliefs, you filthy goyim.

Need a corridor between left and right. Also need to exclude the Frogs

pls no bully

>The Lund District Court finds this sort of calculation bizarre, but the judge has decided to move forward with the case under the assumption that he is, in fact, just 15. The judge sentenced Isaac on Friday based on the charge of juvenile sexual assault, which means he’ll be sent to counseling.

>Living between Sweden and Germany
>Life is pain

Sweden stop trying to outcuck the UK and Germany. It's not a competition.

I'm sure you'll last at least 7 hours when the tanned Germans invade this time.

Sweden wins every time

They are playing with fire. If people feel like the courts aren't handing out justice anymore they will start to question why they should even bring stuff in front of the court rather than doing it themselves.

You can only keep a monopoly on violence if you actually use it.

Damn those Tanned Germans, walking around in lederhosen and drinking beer.

>burger
>mocking any onther country for anything
>60-X%

Yeah, three corridors probably. One between Croatia, Serbia, and Hungary, another between free-Greece and Bulgaria, and somewhere between Poland and Belgium through that giant spot of cuckery between them.

Denmark would have to host the Baltic and North Sea Coast Guard HQ. Then Spain and the Balkans would each need a Coast Guard.

It's ok, Denmark would be the prime spot for the northern Coast Guard, a joint force between the Baltics, Benelux, and free Scandinavia. The resulting revenue, diplomatic influence, and national pride would be great for you.

>In the counseling process, he’ll apparently learn to control his impulses and process through past experiences in his life that may have caused him to act out the way he did.

Kill me now

better a weak resistance than spreading your asshole and declaring yourself "neutral", Sweden King of Cucks and Cowards.

How cowardly must you be to loose 90% of your country to us, then?

have your math and history lessons been replaced by lessons in Sharia Law already, Sven?

Yes, Jens, eternal Dane.
And speakign of history, you are just like you were throughout history - a coward and a opportunist, feeding on the scraps of that which Sverike has left behind. We will succeed in the end, and you Danes will sit there on your 200 metre little island and jerk of your micro pölser to the great men of the north.

THE KEKENING

Sweden pls stop. It's not funny anymore.

Can you move the top highway out of jutland? Those heathniggers got too many as it is. We don't want them getting on the highway with their tractors and slow down the stream of dindus going from britain to swedenstan.

>Meanwhile the swede goes out and conquers with finnish levies and german mercenaries

Norway stands with Denmark, best bro. Fuck Sweden.

We did it boys.
Age is a social construct too.

Thank you Sweden.

Ironic you speak of feeding of scraps. You only take what we have already conquered. You benefitted from us being a bulwark against the south and the west and grew strong because of it, and you used that strength to betray us over and over again. You are the bottomfeeder. While we conquered Germany, France and England and spread our master-race seed for Western civilization, you were having orgies with slavic retards and laid the foundation for the kingdom of the eternal mongrels Russia. Your only contribution to the history of mankind is Ikea, and even that is built on the backs of polacks.

holy shit, more are leaving now than back in the days when everyone went to vestheim.

Granted population has exploded since then though. These faggots haven't had a war in ages, which in turns them into pussies and easy targets for the kikes

this
put you also forgot eastern german prisoners of war making ikea shit for lit decades

err, political prisoners during commie times

An eritrian rocket engineer who can't do math? Hm, the rockets this boy wonder is going to construct very soon are going to land anywhere. Expect their intended destination Mars.

More Swedes are leaving now (that chart doesn't go beyond 2007) then during the mass migration to america the19th century.

But its ok, we just fill the gaps with somalis. They will cover the cost for our pensions etc

Hahahaha

He is obviously transteen and identify as a 15 year old.

Don't be so bigoted, come on, its literally current year.

at this point I really do think they want us to invade, liberate, annex and kill them

What's wrong with Norwegians, brat?

vodkanigger both hate and love us on this pic

youtube.com/watch?v=gbOZQvQZbt4

Mate, you are the bottom feeders. Swedes discovered iceland and you took it. We liberated Skåne as a shield against your tyrannical raids against CIVILIAN populations in småland. You only contribution is danish pastries.

>Swedes discovered iceland and you took it

Jesus christ go to school and attend history classes achmed.... sweden into iceland.. yeah sure.. also onto the moon first

>>Isaac meanwhile maintains he’s only 15, since he started school in Eritrea when he was 10 and then went to school for an additional seven years. He finished school two years ago, which according to him, makes him only 15.
This is like a grade school math quiz.

his name was Gardar Svavarsson - a swede, ignorant retard

Spitzbergen rightful Russian clay.

>The Lund District Court finds this sort of calculation bizarre, but the judge has decided to move forward with the case under the assumption that he is, in fact, just 15
mfw

Why is Sweden so Alpha that all the other scandicucks are jealous of their success?

This

>WE WUZ t. a country raped by germans in WW2 in few seconds
And now those mongrels in russkieland are the world's second best military might & the world's space-taxi while you're reduced to sucking off & begging protection from the world's mightiest. Nice master race you've got there.

irish munks and hermites was already living there when we settled it.
The settlement was caused by internal strife here, when Harald the first claimed all odel for his own and proclaimed him self to be the only King to rule the shitrock.

You guys were hardly present westwards at all, a few mentions here and there like even a German went to America with leif, a German they called Turk (not kidding kek)

>sweden sore loser
>never first anywhere
>not north pole
>not south pole
>not america/vestheim
>can't ski anymoar
>never win shit
>just bitch about feminism and such
It's sad...
now to smoke a fat one (not cock sven, that's a swedish thing) ... and sigh.. do a 1,5h workout

roid day tomorrah

idi nahui ))))))))))

nice try swede
swedish... alpha... alphaclowns?

for pols orientation there is a bunch of swedish trannies living in Finland. Honestly I am not so sure if they actually are as cucked as the swede in sweden, or if he is more aligned with the finn.

Suomi explain this.

for those who though thats the real one - heres how it looks like. Rule number one: never trust russians

>1658 norfags BTFOD etc
> 1657 danefages BTFOD etc
> "never won anything" lmao: sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_över_svenska_krig
Hundreds, if not thousands, of wins outiside of major battles

we wuz an empire and you submitted to us. keep rewriting history, fjeldabe

Such a proud tradition with warfare that even new arrivals are getting inspired

I shot the king, but I did not shoot no depuutyyy
no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_XII_av_Sverige#Angrepet_p.C3.A5_Norge

>I actually rec going to Fredriksten festning in Halden, Norway
>Pretty cool fortress
>Festivals and shit so check date
>each night... automaticly a show starts playing
>all over the place, I mean the walls inside are used as bigscreens for a multiview show
>noisy as hell
>you will shit your pants if you go there alone and not know of this
>show the battle and
BULLET IN THE HEAD
BULLET IN THE HEAD
YOUR KING GOT A FUCKING BULLET IN HIS HEAD

hehe. nice place. I lived by that fortress for a long time never going up there cuz too busy, and just went a few years ago. Damn awesome.

>Had to burn half the town off cuz supplies and make shit for you
>the women that did this are heroes and got their statue down in small nice town

No thanks to norfags, though. He was shot by one of his own men who got tired of walking.

how rude of me, I forgot the pic

>Isaac meanwhile maintains he’s only 15, since he started school in Eritrea when he was 10 and then went to school for an additional seven years. He finished school two years ago, which according to him, makes him only 15.

Swede law says: "Svear egho konung at taga ok sva vräka".
it is our law to kill a bad ruler. I don't see the problem here. Just wish he had finished of norrbaggarna before he died.

hehe
that's more like it sven, fight back. There has been little off that on this board since the rapefugees and tranny stuff got known outside scand.

Hard to admit, but gives me a tiny bit off hope for you guys.

We're still going to invade and liberate our people, unless something magically happens and nordfront grabs power or something (I dunno much about those faggots but they will get rid of goat fuckers and jews)

Now workout or I have to eat again

now go fucking kill that pedo Sven

>Andai was convicted of sexual molestation and sentenced to pay the victim 5,000SEK (£425) in damages and to undergo ten hours of therapy.

SWEDEN ALL THE FUCKING YES

They gave him the full punishment kek

Fuck this, i'm getting a tan and going to sweden.

Not only no wars - but the generations that have been the largest voting group have never had any form of hardships. Strong economy, social safety nets cheap housing.

We have had it too good so people started to feel guilty, and now there will finally be hardships in the future. I don't want to spend my life living here paying among highest taxes in the world paying for third world immigrants.

I don't know what we did to make you hate us, Russiafriend, but we love you.

>since he started school in Eritrea when he was 10 and then went to school for an additional seven years
>but the judge has decided to move forward with the case under the assumption that he is, in fact, just 15

LAY OFF THE SNUS AND KÖDBULLAR GODFUCKINGDAMNIT
This is the ultimate selfcucking

You can be sentenced when you're 15 in Sweden.

I am pretty sure it's the limit and not 18, I don't understand the point of this cuckery though

>confess a crime and leave evidence
>afterwards state that is not true by your standards and say something else
>judge plays along
#JustSwedenThings
Even Germany is not remotely that cucked

last week a completely mental 21-year old Kenyan killed a woman by hitting her with an iron pipe without reason. Just snuck up and hit her from behind.

turns out he immigrated when he was 14 using a tourist-visa, was apparently abandoned by his family (also immigrated), never cared about extending the six-months(!)-visa as he was currently living on the streets.

people pressed charges against him 18 times for drugdealing, assault etc.
he was convicted at least once and sentenced to prison(!) for several moths, had a standing deportation-order since july 2015, yet nobody did a fucking thing.

and then the lefties wonder why people are running towards nazi-parties.

For an Eritrean, that makes him pretty intelligent. Eritreans are Somalians, but 'Christian'.
Most Eritreans are unable to count higher than five because their brains are so damned faulty.