INTERESTING FIND ON A ROOMMATE'S LAPTOP

INTERESTING FIND ON A ROOMMATE'S LAPTOP

How wouId you react and what wouId you do if you went through a friend's (who doesn't seem to be a weirdo at all and is well-adjusted) computer and found a folder containing thousands of non-nude and non-lewd innocent pictures of little girls in a folder titled "Cute little girls" inside a folder titled "Cuteness" which also contains another folder titled "Cute little animals" with thousands of non-sexual pictures of small animals (mostly puppies)?

What if these two folders (cute girls & cute animals) were in the "Inspiration" section of an "Art" folder which itself also contains many well-organized folders with thousands of paintings, drawings, sketches and sculptures?

What if there's also another folder in the "Inspiration" one titled "Beauty" which contains nearly 20 gigs of pictures of 18+ women and that, though countless are nude and erotic, not even a single one (picture) shows a man/cock/penetration?

What would you be thinking exactly in your head? What if you suspect whatever you may suspect but find absolutely nothing compromising? Would you pretend you didn't go through his computer or tell/ask him something?

bump

Cant bump own thread newfag

Thanks for the bump.

Nigger what did i say?

You tell me.

I would think that he is an artist or graphic effects technician. Tbh seems pretty innocent as long as no lewds.

Also check'd

I would think that this roomate is insecure and is extremely gay.

Why?

OP we know you're the "friend" you're describing. Whoever found it is going to call the cops on you

This is now a get thread

It's not me and why should I call the cops? What would I tell them?

bump

bump

Over the course of a few days, express interest in his art and whatnot, get him to show you all his inspiration and shit. Sit through it all and don't be afraid to sell the act. Convince him that you're his friend.

Wait so he has many organised folders under an art folder, in that folder there are three of concern one with cute animals, one with cute kids (neither of these being sexual, and a final one of soft core nude over 18 women?

There is litterally no crime if that is the case?? Is he into art or design?

He draws a lot of realistic sketches and studies of faces with staedtler pens which he never colors.

Well seriously then man, chill out and btfo.

Just add some CP in to the mix and call the cops.

Why did you ask the same unusual question in that pc repair thread the other day?

It seems to me that he's entirely innocent. The man's got no CP, he doesn't want to touch kids. Clearly he's just searching for something to draw or paint or something.

I say leave him be. Or, if you're genuinely interested, tell him you'd like to see his art.

it's some type of troll thread.
i filed the one before this as, "that troll that pretends to act dumb and naive to get more replies"

Because I looked into his laptop 2 days ago and want to know what others would think.

I figured it might be but it seems obscure enough to possibly be legit

Just do what I told you faggot, put some lowkey CP in to the folder and call the cops.

Why would I do that? He's my friend.

I would think when did i turn into the kind of nigger who snoops around somebody elses laptop. kill yourself fag

Lol who cares, do it for the luls you faggot.

Also why the fuck were you snooping on your "friend" anyways?

I do that to everyone, also family members. It's curiosity.

fucking horrible friend you are.

Don't worry OP I do the same thing.

any interesting find?

this

Found out my girlfriend is really into getting her tits sucked. (Call me whatever you want, but I did not mind this at all)
My mother has $10,000 in an offshore bank account.
My grandmother is terrible at organizing her files.
That's about it really.

There's no possible way anybody is this fucking stupid. I refuse to believe it. Knowing that he draws, has a folder labeled "inspiration" and you're too much of a fucking potato to figure it out? Do you need somebody to interact with so badly that you'll make up stupid bullshit on the internet? You're fucking pathetic. Your mom hides that money so you can't legally inherit it due to you being such a disappointment.

OP here, I'm not