SIR EXCUSE FOR WHAT SIR

Whats your excuse?

I don't wanna start taking tren/npp until I hit 30

Rather be a trap tbh kek

>genetics
Close thread

The dog ate it.

I'm 32. Tren is great.

I want to accurately communicate what type of person I am to others. Visually being a slob does a very good job at that, I'd be a liar with a body like that.

Taco Tuesday.

Shouldn't his legs be larger?

Steroids are for suckers.

I dont have steroids and two hours to ho to the gym four days a week and Im poor and Im sad and Im a loser.

too lazy for downloading Photoshop

/ thread

Cant afford testosterone enanthate and hgh.

I'm overweight, not much muscles other than legs. Decent job at 18$ an hour. Got a truck, nothing fancy. But I'm a smooth talker and can make almost every female laugh at anything. I get paid every other day. Don't need the body.

Don't have photoshoop

Steroids.

I have no arms.

You must have a rly small dick

i like my girlfriend and she puts up with my lsight chubbiness

I do not have eight hours a day to commit to my appearance so I just try to eat healthy and stay active so I cAn enjoy the things I like to do !

This.

Why are his hands so big?

DELICIOUS NUTRITIOUS TRENBALOGNA SANDWICHES!

Nothing, i already look like that

init

damaged joints (knee, shoulder)

I used to work out and play sports. But now that I have a kid i figure its mission accomplished. Tacos and beer for the rest of my life now

because I have a really thin frame (6'5 175-180) and the only real way I could get huge is by steroid injection. I don't trust juicing and don't want the side effects. there you go faggot.

also this is so photoshopped and hes covered in oil like a niggerfaggot.

/thread

Look at where the head meets the neck. Cleary a shoop. OP is a neckbeard virgin fahgoot who lives with his parents

i need no excuse, i can touch every part of my back. what's yours?

He is chisel in the ass.

i have a weak stomac , mainly because i eat fast and a lot , workouts need a fucktone of eating but i fucked up my stomac so basically i just cant or ill get low results

I have a life.
I don't like taking steroids
my wife actually likes my belly
I like to smoke
I like beer
I hate doing sports
And over all, I certainly do not want to die healthy

i aim for functional musceles, not photoshopped baloons (also i dont want to spend my entire day lifting and eating...)

Not willing to take steroids