Sup Forums I have a fantasy, and I invite you to tell me about yours. What if the women had to wear encrypted buttplugs...

Sup Forums I have a fantasy, and I invite you to tell me about yours. What if the women had to wear encrypted buttplugs, which are unremovable, and their shitting was controlled. They have a point balance, and are are allowed to shit on specifically designed toilets and the outcome is decided on said point balance, and they do not know the outcome of their toilet visit until they are helpless. They sit on the toilets, and have to strap in and their hands, thighs and mouths with a gag. If they have sucked enough dick, and the feedback was ok, their buttplugs are unlocked by the toilet and they are allowed to shit. This is the best outcome. If their blowjobs are non satisfactory, they may be denied a shit and just have to wait for a bit idk. However, if they are significantly low on shitting points, their buttplugs are used as a tool to funnel all of the shit that other girls have shat into them. They do not know what the result will be because they do not know their ratings. If someone's rating is low enough, they will be pumped full of other women's shit until the breaking point, and have to walk around servicing men basically pregnant with the amount of shit put inside them and it may take them maybe 300-400 blowjobs to be allowed to defecate normally again. Some may die in this process. Also the toilet decides the next outfit they will wear, which was harvested from the last woman that died because they were pumped full of too much shit.

ew

good system

Now what's the next step of your master plan?

wat

This fucking thread

i have several images for you.
i will link them all to this post.

............. do it.

Who hurt you.

>Deepthroating after shit pump punishment
>Vomit shit over his dick

for easy access as OP is obviously autistic.

Op, if you are gonna keep this thread alive you better storytime

YOU FUCK I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FUCKING ABOMINATION TO DIE!!!!

BUMP OF MALICE!!!

Screenshot for cringe thread

the fuck

Good man

We all stop aging at 27, and rejuvenate if we're older than that.

The catch: in order to keep this youth, some time in the next year, you must have anal sex. Every year you need to have something bigger in there, so year 1 just a pen, year 10 a small dildo, year 20 a fat dildo, and by year 50 you need a wine bottle. Plus during the rejuvenation process your anus resets itself.

Every year, people are frantically trying to build up to the new level from scratch, in order to stay young. Turning down anal sex or a fisting orgy is considered a terrible insult.

So uh
Does this apply to your mother as well?

what if you start with a wine bottle on the first year?

what about girls with socialphobia tho?

Doesn't matter, you've managed the pen size so you're fine. You can go over as much as you want, it's only the minimum size needed to trigger rejuvenation that increases each year.