Alright faggots, we need to stop the /mlp/ fags from making a new abomination

Alright faggots, we need to stop the /mlp/ fags from making a new abomination

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelcanvas.io/@-1001,677
pixelcanvas.io/@-1018,632
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link:pixelcanvas.io/@-1001,677

Fedora leader standing by.

Fedora leader you're going to want to try to attack the already completed bottom to distract them. Also where the hell is white knight he was supposed to be here ten minutes ago

They're relocateing from what I can pick up

Thanks white night let's attack where they are now. That includes you fedora leader

New link pixelcanvas.io/@-1018,632

Try and take out what they already have.

It looks like they are going to make this

A few hours ago they made the eye I turned it red and they've changed their minds and are going to build the abomination above my post

Worst case scenario mlp fags succeed and make a truce with sdlg and the void doesn't destroy their abominations. I think they might make a truce

>pixelcanvas.io/@-1001,677
what is our strategy?

Fuck up what they have done already

Sup Forums will never achieve anything because you're always changing targets and you don't even have anything of your own to defend or make, just destroying everyone else's shit
I'm not often disappointing in you guys but today is that day, you're all weak and uncoordinated

>I'm not often disappointing in you guys

the only true enemies are the fucking commies why the fuck are you even focusing your efforts on these autistic fucks jesus christ

Guys!how about we truce with /mlp?

Communism will prevail no matter what

I'd rather die

Just truce with them to get rid of bigger enemies. Like the void or some shit. Then fued out?

You cant.
you might slow it a little, but it will happen.

That's a Pokemon not MLP