Why did she pressure her boyfriend to commit suicide, Sup Forums? What purpose was she fulfilling?

Why did she pressure her boyfriend to commit suicide, Sup Forums? What purpose was she fulfilling?

>What purpose was she fulfilling?
Troll Level: Maximum

she looks like fishbull

As in, what was she getting out of it?

The other side of the story is he was a sad sack of shit for years and years refusing to get help, refusing everyone's help saying he's gonna kill his self endlessly for years and years and she got sick of it and called his bluff and she lost.

He's the lucky one.

he was a whiny cunt always telling her he will kill himself
I would have also told him to just shut up and do it

She's an attention whore, she knew his history and jokingly told her friends he did the deed to get some sympathy. Well they bought it and she didn't wanna be a liar so she convinced him to try. So he parked his car in a lot somewhere with a generator running in the back. He backed out but she convinced him to get back in the car and finish himself off.

Munchhausen by proxy

She wanted to become more popular at her school

When did Cara Delevingne do that shit?

Getting sympathy for being the girl whose boyfriend committed suicide.

none ppl like her just take pleasure in peoples suffering prolly a btard

Who cares, post nudes fgt

Why does anyone do anything? The lulz of course.

And now 20+ years in prison. Worth it?

Laffs

For us

Have you read the transcript? He changes his mind and she convinced him to do it anyway. She put a lot of effort and manipulation to get him to do it.

ding ding ding winner right here

She did it for the only reason I can respect. She was fulfilling the purpose to expand the lulz. Worst case scenario she removed a depressing emo kid from this world.

she looks like that 10/10 mazie thing

I'd be surprised if she spends more than 6 months in an actual prison.

SHE DID IT FOR THE LULZ

Because she's a psycho cunt who wanted people to pay attention to her more.

Everyone is looking at her, mission accomplished

Helping get rid of a shitstain beta faggot.

Don't cry hunny, we understand you, you are our sister and queen. The lulz are a powerful force

She knew he was a weak pussy and wanted to help keep the human gene pool clean. She is a good citizen.

>all these post 2012 faggots talking about the lulz
We see you.

>implying any female has any thoughts beyond 'ME ME ME'
She did it so she could be 'the grieving girlfriend'. Women are all self centered, egomaniacs. He was a means to her end, attention.

this tbh fam

>this tbh fam

fuck off nigger, we aren't your fam

not feeling the Sup Forumsrotherly love... Welcome newfriend

ain't no thang fam

see

>pic related

Great. Justice.

dubs says we fam, fam

That alri fam
be a little bitch fam

Textbook factitious disorder by proxy. She feeds of the attention she garners by her proximity to the victim. Pretty shit person if you're asking me, but at the end of the day are her words responsible for his actions? I'm not sure. Wouldn't mind seeing her locked way though

double dubs, cunt...

famalamadingdong

her face looks like a piece of toast

fam, id smash dat fam, fam.

>sweet trips fam

checkd fam

She looks like a guitar

because her bf was white.

Nice trips, bro

Back to the message...

Put a bag on the head, what's the tits look like?

YEAH-HAW!

>THIS.

She went out of the way and took keen interest in seeing him follow through. One could even feel her salivating(at both ends) as she progressively pushed him over the edge to finally do it.

She looks like a dresser drawer.

She looks like a water bottle

>implying the face matters
POST TITS

She looks like tire

you are responsible for your own actions.

Well memed fam

he wanted to back out she bullied him into it she killed my friend and i fucking hate her she can rot forever

Should have rode shotgun, fammy