He watches amateur sports

>he watches amateur sports
someone explain this meme to me? do you also watch women's """soccer"""? i see no reason to purposefully watch a lower-quality version of the sport

>m-m-muh heart
just because the sport is exploitative as fuck and they dont get paid doesn't mean they have more "heart", they're all only there because of the small hope of making it into the NFL and becoming a millionaire

literally the ONLY time it is acceptable to watch college sports is if you went to the school or are going there or if you're an NFL scout

go ahead, debate me, you will lose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vXCgW2Ck_Lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just like watching football.

roll tide

>stop liking what i dont like

>lower-quality version
That's where you're wrong. It's a better game.

>watching 30 year olds phone it in each week in the NFL
>high quality

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

good post

>watching kids do meme plays that would get shredded in the NFL over and over again
ya better game alright

>watching the rigged No Fun League

No thanks

>rigged
abloobloo my team is shit but not rly its the refs guys

youtu.be/vXCgW2Ck_Lk

>doesn't think it's rigged

What is championship football?
What are the lower leagues of England?

It's the same thing but people go crazier for it because it's associated with a school/uni

4/10 for making me respond

>watching """"""the best of the best""""" who cant catch a pass or block or throw a pass or jump on a fumble or...

You fell for the """"pro""""" athlete meme.

roll tide

Fat Americans

yeah all those college stars really go on to dominate in the NFL huh, that johnny manziel guy is the GOAT

roll tide

Yeah, NFL is really exciting. You can lose tons of games and still win it all. :^)

at least you can lose lol what's the point of a league where being undefeated isnt even anything special

next

Fpbp

>lower-quality version of the sport
why do people follow sawker teams that have been relegated? why do people follow sawker teams that never have a chance to make it to the top league?

yuros constantly mock the NFL for being plastic, which I agree with. College football is the opposite.

because its their local team or they're stupid

already debunked your meme "muh heart" argument

next

>do you also watch women's """soccer"""? i see no reason to purposefully watch a lower-quality version of the sport

NWSL fan here. You're missing out.

only the bottom-tier of this country watches college athletics.

literally only rednecks, southerners, or college students themselves give even the remotest shit about college athletics.

football is obviously the most popular, basketball is a clear second. every thing else has zero following. college hockey has a niche following in a few different states though, i'll grant.