ITT: great players who were screwed over by various factors and will be forgotten

Geno Smith

Manziel

Screwed by Kerry Collins but then decided to screw himself with the Dream Team thing.

David Carr

;_;

Non Pats fans have already started to forget about him

Osweiler.

Smugfrog.jpg

he was only screwed over by having a noodle arm

100% agree with colt mccoy here
obviously a terrible situation in cleveland

in DC, he arguably should have been the starter after those 2 wins 1 of them being against the cowboys

wish the jets would pick him up, i think hes definitely a starting QB in the league

Also screwed over twice for the Heismann and by injury in the natty

Zach Mettenberger. For fucking sure.

Aaron Hernandez

That's not a correct answer

>Osweiler is great

-said no one ever

Brian Hoyer

>Manage the Browns to 7-6 and an outside shot at the playoffs
>Get benched because the management wants the biggest bust in franchise history to play instead

He won a Heismann, was an all-star in two different leagues, and had a 30 for 30 made about him. His legacy is pretty safe.

manziel fucked himself

carson palmer
>dat knee injury in the bengals vs steelers game

men he could have done so much more but because of the knee injuries. he had an above average pro career

This thread screams Johnny Utah

Tom Brady

What knee injuries? Dude ran so hard that his leg bone pulled out of his fucking pelvis

Kind of hard to play professional sports with a plastic hip

I'm a USC fan and I'm already worrying about the goddamn Browns drafting Sam Darnold and ruining his career before it starts. If he isn't put in a situation where he is doomed to fail, he has the ability and talent to be a better Roethlisberger.

>insert any QB drafted in the first 3 rounds and not given a starting job within his first 3 seasons
So sad seeing so many potential greats just tossed away like this. Once they hit year 3 or 4 the team has already drafted a newer hipper thing who will always be given a shot instead
rip in piece Mannion. By the time Goff has his 22/86 TD/INT ratio and is told to fuck off, you will already be out of the league

I remember-- I think it was the first game when he came back from one of many back injuries, he got rimmed when going for a dunk in the open court. I thought:
>Yeah, this is it. It's over

Big future for this guy, but those fucking back spasms...

Mahhh nigga. He coaches an elite high school football program not 12 miles from my house. Geaux Tigers, Geaux Pats

t. cajunfag

Fucking this

Christian ponder
Poor dude got his arm destroyed and was never the same

Matt Leinart
Still mad

Timothy Tebow

He fucked himself

He fucked himself by insisting on being a qb.

He was screwed by Jeff Fisher who wanted him to be strictly a pocket passer. That's not the way Vince was.
>i.e. You can't make a fish climb a tree

this all the way

I miss Collins so fucking much. If he was still playing and Shields was healthy packers secondary would be unstoppable.

Holy shit this all the way. I didn't go to high school with him but my HS was in the same district as Jim Ned. Colt is literally the most humble, polite, and "religious without being an asshole" guy I've ever met.

>now they can't even get 2 wins

>leaving bubblegum at the crime scene

he did himself in

He could have been all-time great

He fucked himself by focusing too much on acting and partying

Fuck no wasn't he like 0-10 or some shit, he didn't have it man. I would say Jason Campbell got thrown under the bus like a motherfucker after leading the raiders to Prominence in 2011. He never got a chance to heal and they basically said fuck it.

nobody over the age of 21 has forgotten about him.

He was the reason the Colts won an owl. The only whole season he played without injury. Really makes you think

Colt should have just pulled an Eli and refused to go to the browns. He was too nice and look what that got him.

He'd be temporarily thrown to the fire, but people would forgive him considering the circumstance.

right in the feels

>Jason Campbell
yea man, he got screwed over

matt barkley getting buried by depth charts in the nfl

>Josh Freeman

Literally cucked by meme Schiano, and now completely out of the league.

This, he got a raw deal. Then joins the Vikings and gets tossed in a game with zero prep, and gets ridiculed for having a terrible game. Talk about being set up to fail.

Matt Barkley pales in comparison to the potential Darnold has rn

Darnold is ugly as fuck and looks weird..

At least Barkley is handsome.

>dude weed

ALL OF THESE

God had to step in and take Hernandez away from the Pats

Gronk-Hernandez would literally shit all over the rest of the league

He had a surprisingly great career for being permastoned and being forced to carry the ball 600 times a season
But he could've been Sanders and still Ditka would have given up too much to get him

Omar Gaither