Happy P R I D E month, Sup Forums!!

Happy P R I D E month, Sup Forums!!

>fuck the h8

everyone is bi

I'll fuck you.

pic?

>"fuck the h8"
stupid faggot, this is Sup Forums, of course you will get hate

OP didn't say he didn't expect hate, he just said to fuck it when it appears.

You're retarded. Kill yourself.

would he fuck the hate orally or through the anus?

either/or, I guess

>/thread

Do you like fat, hairy men?

happy pride everyone

not usually, more of a twink guy, but every so often... if they're cute and cuddly

My first real girlfriend was a mtf trans person.

She made the first move.

I met her through my meth abuse.

why didn't it work out?

There's an analogy I like to use, which relies on the fact that "gender dysphoria" is a mental illness that causes people to become "transgender".

If a person has a multiple personality disorder, does he try to cure it, or does he build a house for each identity?

Instead of striving for society to accept and indulge your illnesses, we should strive to cure them.

this is true

My meth abuse hit a rut, right at the same time I let her know I knew she was trans

She took my loss of focus and energy as disgust at her being trans.

Sucks man.

hue

Agreed, user. Agreed.

No. It's not. I'm a straight married man.

Fag month is cancerous to society. Celebrating degeneracy. Kys OP.

You faggots are delusional. Less than 4% of the world is LGBTQMNOP. Just bcause the internet let's you find more of that 4% doesn't make the number 100 fucking percent. Go fuck yourselves.

>because people tell the truth to strangers with clipboards about their personal identity in public spaces when it comes of no benefit to tell them the truth and potentially harm from dangerous bigots
how dumb are you, really?

marriage has nothing to do with anything, sexual orientation doesn't change if you're married

Thanks for making rainbows gay.

No, but why would I deny my faggot by marrying a woman if I secretly crave the cock? Protip: I wouldn't. I like pussy and female ass. Also, yes, this was PEW research, you fucking idiot. You are part of less than 4% of the world's population. Look it up, retard.

Wow, such retarded bait. You faggots should probably fuck back off to Sup Forums

the bisexual flag isn't a rainbow

4% is a joke, people don't report the truth when it doesn't benefit them and especially if it potentially harms them

other anonymous studies claim that up to 80-90% of people experiment or have had sex with the same sex, basically everyone is bisexual but too afraid to admit it, get shrekt m8

Because there's gay men who do marry women as a way to 'blend' in with everyone else and fuck men on the downlow.

>/thread

It's not bait. It's fucking data by the Williams Foundation, idiot. "An earlier report published in April 2011 by the Williams Institute estimated that 3.8 percent of Americans identified as gay/lesbian, bisexual, or transgender: 1.7 percent as lesbian or gay, 1.8 percent as bisexual, and 0.3 percent as transgender.

Make America Great Again by having a giant bisexual orgy in the streets of New York, L.A, San Diego, Pittsburgh, Dallas, and Atlanta.

Citations, motherfucker. Do you understand evolutionary biology at all? How would humanity continue if 9/10s couldn't fucking reproduce, you colossal faggot?

>identified

That's your keyword. Look it up. Self-identification is unreliable, most people have had homosexual feelings, urges, or thoughts, but society makes it inconvenient to explore them.

Get rekt, stay rekt.

Dear LBGT community

Stop spreading aids.

Sincerely,
Everyone

Do you know what appeal to nature is? Because that's an awful lot like that fallacy right here.

I'll add to this that the majority of Americans claim to believe in a God, but I'd wager at most 5-10% of them TRULY believe it without a doubt.

Nobody is that fucking stupid, except for the dumbfucks that actually are, sadly.

>Sincerely, neckbeard alone in his basement who will never amount to anything

So you admit that only 4% of Americans are actually queer?

Well okay then.

Oh look. A science denier. Invalidated, faggot.

You're retarded if you got that out of it.

The point is that PEOPLE ARE UNRELIABLE. THEY DO NOT TELL THE TRUTH.

I'm gonna need a nailgun for your skull to make you understand, it seems.

Bullshit. That's good damned biology. I'm not appealing to shit. If no one wants to fuck the procreative partner, babies don't get made.

>random people's word
>science
>pick one

Is it good damned biology the same way Outback has good damned steak?

Why can't gay people just be gay in the same way that I'm just straight?

Let's all stop fucking vagina and end the human race!

Soon we will be having pride month for the rest of the sexual degenerates including pedofags, beastfags, and incestfags. The fag community is already starting to normalize sterilizing your children with hormones so they can LARP as the opposite sex.

You're acting like just because a dude messes around with another dude he can't also fuck a woman and get her pregnant.

How can you be literally this dumb?

>Study/Poll by scientific foundation.
>Not science.
Pick one. They adjust for norms and shit. These people know what the fuck they're doing, unlike you.

Do you even know what bisexuality means?

When there's been centuries of persecution up until the modern day because muh quaran or muh holy book says you have to die or are unclean then...yeah, maybe telling people publicly being gay is okay is a good idea.

No, they don't. Humans are unreliable. It is not science to take their word.

All of science is just people's words you retarded faggot. But i'm sure its hard to understand that when you're too busy sucking cocks

Yeah, it means mentally ill.

Yeah, but also no aids.

I mean, incest is disturbingly more common than you'd imagine.

Source: My ex cheated on me with her own brother.

>implying

Wrong, Bisexuality is an attraction to both men and women.

Homosexuality in a nutshell: Basically a disorder and/ or fetish that causes someone to be attracted to the same sex. Bisexuality is the same thing, but the person manages to be attracted to both sexes.
Fags tend to sleep around a lot, especially the bis spreading disease. I don't mind if they get married or what they do, but I will still think the LGBT community is cancerous.
T

Great, more aids to spread.

Not common at all. Not even a little, in the west. It is considered gross and frowned upon. Illegal in many states.

*whisper* still no aids.

No, it's not. It's exactly the opposite, compilations and compilations of evidence. Fossils. Records.

Even in more theoretical areas like physics, Einstein didn't just make shit up, you know, he did the fucking math.

It's literally the opposite of "people's word". People's "word" is the Bible, and it never changes or gets revised.

Isn't it still illegal in a shit ton of states, and besides for all you know one couple you know COULD be brother and sister they just flat out deny it.

>attraction to both men and women
exactly, mental illness

Wrong, again.

ITT: retarded hillbilly haters getting rekt

Goddammit Jim Bob pick up a fucking book or research human sexuality you dumb fuck hillbilly.

The 'T' in the LGBT community do more harm than the rest.

They shouldn't be sour and instead feel the power.

>Delusion.exe

dubs wins the thread

pic related

Brianna Wu and her nuclear space rocks to not represent the views of all transgender people. It's literally what every Trans person should put as disclaimer if they aren't batshit crazy SJWs.

Oh look, it's CommunismKills.

Transgender isn't real, it's mental illness. I had a trans woman, a dude, say science was on his side since he had a female brain. Therefore he was a biological woman. Of course this is horse shit. There's no such thing as a female brain and he was a biological male.

Story?

h8erz get rekt

That is why 'T' needs to be removed, it doesn't exist. Basically feminine men or masculine women that don't fit in traditional gender roles think they are somehow the opposite sex in some kinda way. Some have a fetish for cross dressing, some want a straight person to have sex with so they transition.

We're the majority of society. We're not the ones being wrecked here.

I got a new name for the LGBT community it's called FMI
Fags and Mental Illness

He literally said his whore girlfriend cheated with her brother...it's kinda that simple. Kinda hot but simple.

>majority of society

No, you aren't. The vast majority of the U.S. + EU society supports LGBT. You are a part of a fringe hate group. Your time in the sun is already over.

Aw no, don't tell me that the Gays have fucked up June? It was always such a nice month! Jeez, next thing you know, Professional Football Players will be wearing pink shoes during the month of October.

No no no. I support you. I think you should be allowed to get married and whatnot. I just disagree you're the majority like some in here are saying. You know what they say about assuming, user.

Can't tell if troll or not.

That's kinda the point!

The LGBT community should've made July Pride Month because you've got the 4th of July and that would be pretty great.

Make America Gay Again.

Hotdogs?

There's that too.

fagets

fuck the gays

Yeah, right up their sexy tight little assholes. I'm right there with ya user.

things that exist
>LGBT
Things that don't
>ACDEFHIJKMNOPQRSUVWXYZ

The fact that the user didn't respond is evidence enough that this post wins the argument.

You're both just saying that the fossil record of sexual dimorphism in apes (i.e. Us) is evidence that we're sexually dimorphic. Way to beat your own Trans/72 genders arguments, retard.