Why does Reddit hate this scene so much?

Why does Reddit hate this scene so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUBUlKgsNK8#t=3m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hearing impaired

Yuck

They don't understand it

they unironically think their mothers having the same name is why batman spared him

ITT your country and your mother's name
Mine:
America
Martha

Fuck off.

Why does Sup Forums hate Reddit so much? I don't visit reddit as much as Sup Forums (maybe once or twice a day on average?) but there are some really good subreddits worth reading.

I haven't seen it. Why does Batman spare Superman?

No, we understand that the reason is because batman began to see what he was doing as villainous, but Snyder choose the absolutely most retarded method of showing that to us.

Why do people on this board talk about superhero movies so much? Is Sup Forums the Facebook of Sup Forums?

Liking BvS is the most Reddit thing imaginable

The scene was literally mememan finding out that by fighting super mememan he was becom,ing a bad guy just like meme luthor, whats to hate

In secret, they love them

Well fuck that, I'm not reddit.

I fucking love that scene.

cos it's full of normies and liberals

It wasn't perfect but still far from the most retarded way

any method to get batman to have sympathy for someone would have to involve his dead parents and also wanting to spare that pain on another. so connecting his dead mother to superman's mother in extreme danger is a great way to get him to change his actions so quickly, but i'll agree them having the same name was a dumb way to execute that idea

>mfw they're friends 15 minutes later

You tell me, Redditor.

>Sup Forums is one person
>all these underage newfags

It's a meme you dip

>brands people knowing they'll die in prison
>doesn't want to be le bad guy
Also, since when does Batman kill people?

it would make more sense if he said:
"he's gonna kill my mother"

>le Sup Forums is one person
>but plebbit isn't and every sub is fresh and unique in its own way

Because you're a faggot.

This. Superman simply saying that they will kill his mother would work much better, as it would show batman not only not wanting that pain on someone else, but also how he realizes that superman is more human than he thought

Anything productive is shit on and generalized by Sup Forums.
>mfw I had to google reddit I got accused of being it so much....ahhh the autism of Sup Forums

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!

>balding superman
>this is acceptable
Why doesn't he just grow his beard and wear the yamaka also?

Superman always had a receding hairline in the comics. It's a mature hairline for a mature man.

Cavill is just balding too aggressively. But it won't matter. Affleck has been balding since the early 2000s and his new wig in the Justice League teaser is like 2 inches above his eyes, it's always going to be easy for Hollywood stars.

Best not compare them to the average guy losing his hair. Best option is to shave it and hit the gym.

Is Sup Forums still butthurt that everyone hates MoS and BvS?

TFA is indeed quite unmemorable.

Rey's Theme is always pointed out, rightfully so, but Jedi Steps has an amazing moment that I feel like could be built upon for EP 8. Could be great.

It's good from 3 minutes forward but the moment I like the most is at 3:45
youtube.com/watch?v=cUBUlKgsNK8#t=3m

>Best not compare them to the average guy losing his hair. Best option is to shave it and hit the gym.
My main issue with my male pattern baldness is that I grow silly horns if I left my hair uncut too long. I accept that I am losing my hair but I am annoyed at how often now I need to go to the hairdressers, compared to back in the day.

>why does Sup Forums talk about movies?

lol

What? not having to go to a hairdresser anymore is one of the only upsides to balding?!

It's a faggy self jerking echochamber that needs to be destroyed, redditors are so far up their own asses their heads are inside their heads

even a broken site is right twice a day

>mfw Sup Forums argues about capeshit more often than 9gag

ask nolan and keaton

>They're going to kill my mother.
>Save Martha Kent, please.

There, it's fixed. I guess based Snyder was too busy doing the cinematogrophé chrétien to look at the script.

Why couldn't superman just save his mother himself, in half the time and with half the risk? Why did he need Batman to save her for him?

why didn't Superman just go back in time to kill baby Lex

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

He doesn't want to be that guy who kills someone's parents.

upvoting system means it's a giant circle-jerk by default, tyrannical mods that delete shit they don't want the members to see regardless of the rules of the subreddit, the fact that you have to sign up and become a member in the first place, "no fun allowed" mindset means everyone is a passive-aggressive faggot.

it's the fucking antithesis of Sup Forums, why the fuck would we not hate it?

>unironically hating reddit
>has a fucking Facebook account
The hypocracy

But god damn this sounds so pathetic coming from Superman. Begging and whimpering, with no idea what to do.

its funny when retards desperately attempt to rationalize this disaster of a movie

Why would someone refer to their mother by her first name?

>godlike powers, can't be hurt
>gets hurt, cries like a bitch
This is actually pretty believable.
the only fucking thing in the movie that is believable, characterwise

This even if it seems like a 14 year old response, they cannot into cinematic feelings unless they're handed out to their small brains by exposition

>half the city gets destroyed and thousands of lives lost every year
>it's not a ruin
>people still want to live there

he wants batman to shave martha for him

how fare are Metropolis and Gotham?

I don't know why but I always imagined Gotham being in New York and Metropolis being near like Chicago.

I remember this pasta.
I don't know, I'm not a DCfag, and nothing is canon anymore.

But that means that superman is only a set of powers. He buckles and cries the moment he isn't drastically stronger than the other guy or can't punch his way to victory. There is nothing inspiring or resilient about the man himself.

The comics go out of their way to tell the reader that this isn't true. They show him stepping up in situations like this.

But he was an arrogant prick early in the movie, very out of character for superman: guardian of the earth. This superman would've saved his dad in the first movie...fuck the other people.

I don't hate reddit users. I hate the up down voting system and their mods.

At the moment Batman thought he was King Arthur, only to realize he was Ahab.

It was ego death of Batmn

It was a contrived scene. If Superman tells him to save his mother, batman kills him and goes to save her. The only way they could think of to get him to stop, is to have Superman uncharacteristically call his mother by her first name, and then have Batman have this epiphany and suddenly become best friends with Superman.

Terrible writing, terrible movie, if you like this shit, please don't breed (not that there's a chance of that anyway).