In Islam we also believe Jesus will return and defeat the anti christ. When will he return exactly...

In Islam we also believe Jesus will return and defeat the anti christ. When will he return exactly? There were supposed to be signs or something like that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GHqkLPFkUYc
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=43&verse=61
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jesus (pbuh) will return in 2018 to fight in WW3, inshallah.

The anti christ needs to appear first

post yfw you realize muhammad was the antichrist

In both christian and muslim beliefs he emerges between syria and iraq

50 Signs of the Day of Judgment From the Words of Allah and His Messenger (sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam)
Dr. Suhaib Hasan

From a lecture at Cambridge University
Islamic Society, Shawwal 1420 / January 2000.

The Signs are listed in roughly chronological order, although the order is not necessarily precise, especially for those in the future.

This is a brief summary of the signs; there are many books, articles, cassettes etc. which discuss these in greater detail. May Allah enable us to recognise and heed the Signs, and strengthen us in the times of tribulation.

"Are they waiting for anything except the Hour, to come to them suddenly? But its Signs have already come!" (Al-Qur’an, Surah Muhammad)

Past

1. Splitting of the Moon.

2. Death of the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.

3. A form of death which will kill thousands of Muslims. (Understood to refer to the plague of Amwas during the
caliphate of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab.)

4. A major fighting in Madinah (understood to refer to the battle of al-Harrah during the caliphate of Yazid, 63 AH).

5. The Muslim conquest of Jerusalem.

6. The Muslim conquest of Constantinople.

7. Two large groups of Muslims will fight in war.

8. A war between the Muslims and a reddish people with small eyes, wearing sandals made of hair (understood to refer to
the Mongol Tatar invasion of the Islamic lands.)

9. A peace agreement between the Muslims and non-Muslims from the yellow race (Chinese, Mongols, etc.)

10. Thirty impostors (dajjal) will appear, each thinking he is a prophet.

Present?

11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.

12. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.

13. A trial (fitnah) which will enter every Arab household.

14. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.

15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.

16. Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.

17. Earthquakes will increase.

18. Time will pass more quickly.

19. Tribulations (fitan) will prevail.

20. Bloodshed will increase.

21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place.

22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.

23. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them.

Hes already alive
He lives in the ME

Future

24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.

25. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gains
the treasure.

26. The Romans (Europeans) will come to a place called A’maq or Wabiq, and an army of the best people will go forth from Madinah to face them.

27. The Muslim conquest of Rome.

28. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims.

29. Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi.

30. Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false christianity.

31. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran).

32. The appearance of Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations.

33. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs.

34. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.

35. Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base).

36. A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining lifetime of Jesus.

37. Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to find someone to accept charity.

Holy shit.
Then Im right.
He's Jordanian.
21 years old

38. Arabia will become a land of gardens and rivers.

39. Society will then decay.

40. The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in circumambulation (tawaf) around the idol Dhul-Khulsah.

41. A great fire in the Hijaz, seen by the inhabitants of Busra.

42. Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one in the west, one in Arabia.

43. An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka’bah.

44. The huge cloud of smoke.

45. The sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).

46. A gentle wind which will take the souls of the believers.

47. There is no-one left on the earth saying, "Allah, Allah" or "There is no god except Allah."

48. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people, who copulate like donkeys in public.

49. The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil, upon which everyone will faint except as Allah wills.

50. The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be resurrected.

>40.
what the fuck
top kek

>24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.

Naise

Well some of those are just impossible so I think we're good

Have a bump pakibro

I am here.

bro, tell me
if I become a muslim, can I have multiple wives?

sounds pretty retarded ahmed

Not likely.

Nowadays it's only the filthy rich Arab that d it or the dirt poor ones with toothless wives with rotten cunts.

The catch is that you have to financially, sexually and emotionally support all wives. Like buy each one a separate house or one with two storeys. Plus you'll either have to fuck twice in one night or take turns by days.

And just think about the hell during periods. First you get shat on by one and boom their comes he second devil spawn.

>The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.

Birth surrogacy tourism by degenerate western homosexuals.

>Plus you'll either have to fuck twice in one night or take turns by days.
sounds hot
Do you think it would be easy for a white westerner Muslim to marry a Muslim woman in poorer country if she knows she'll get to move to the west?

Depends on the country.

If it's a Paki woman there's little chance as they don't marry Whites and if they do than thy are whores that'll cuck you and won't tolerate a second or third wife.

Conservative one's don't marry Foreigners and the Liberal ones don't tolerate polygamy and are massive sluts.

Just fuck my shit up, famalam

I've been a Muslim for a little over two years, but I haven't tried to get married yet because I'm afraid I'll be rejected for being white.

You will. Believe me.

But try and find either another white girl or a Muslim family living in the States.

>24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.

I like the islamic signs of the apocalypse

I can understand why they tend to stick to their culture and most whites tend to be degenerates, maybe I will ask the imam for help with finding a girl. We've become pretty close friends.

Do you think that would be the better option or online Islamic marriage? I doubt that's the halal way of doing it, since there's probably no wali involved.

fuck your backwards ass religion and culture OP

It's permitted if the Wali allows but you won't find a pious woman online. They wouldn't be whoring themselves out on the net. Asking your Imam is the best possible way as you probably don't have your parents to find a girl for you.

>probably don't have your parents to find a girl for you.
My parents are Christians and they don't even know I'm Muslim, lol.

Thanks for the advice. I'll mention it to him today. I go to a masjid that's mostly attended by Desis, so we'll see how that turns out. I also have some friends in the masjid who have sister that are marriage age, but that would be too weird.

>In Islam we also believe Jesus will return and-
Not so fast m8, not everyone believes this. Many people think this belief has no basis in Islam, the "Mahdi and Jesus will team up against Dajjal" meme is just a myth that originates from appropriated Christian (return of Jesus) and Shia (Mahdir, or the so-called "12th Imam") folklore.
youtube.com/watch?v=GHqkLPFkUYc

>we
Not every muslim is a bidaa-believing jaahil.

The return of Jesus is in the Quran and authentic Ahadith. But Imam Mahdi is not. It IS mentioned that some Muslims will resist the Dajjal and that their leader will team up with Jesus it is NOT mentioned that he will be a descendant of Muhammad or that he will be called Mahdi etc.

>"And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way."
>[Quran 43:61]

Fucking Munafiqs.

>The return of Jesus is in the Quran
Post the verse then.

>Athentic
You ignorant retard, "sahih" doesn't mean authentic. Attempting to learn Arabic is the least subhumans should do before opening their mouth.

>muh interpretation
Nigger, the verse you quoted doesn't even use the future. Half translations actually use to the present: corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=43&verse=61
It is the TRANSLATORS who, misguided by their false beliefs, see in this verse a sign of the supposed future coming back of Jesus. The verse literally just says "indeed, it IS a sign of the Hour", the "it" could be referring to either Jesus, any of the things that were mentioned before (because it often happens that sentences are divided between many verses) or all of them combined.
Have you even read the Quran once in your life ?

Keep committing shirk by giving puny myths the same value as the word of God if you think it's the right way, just don't say you weren't warned.

About his looks he should be short, white with frizzy spiked hair and 1 working eye

I've read the Quran once in Arabic, Once in Urdu and thrice in English (Yusuf Ali, Pickthall and Sahih International)) so think I know what I'm talking about.

Plus, Sahih means correct and this means that after the Quran they are closest to the truth. So, If you're a Quranist then fuck of because without Sahih Ahadith we wouldn't even have the method to pray. I bet you don't even pray five times a day do you?

It's fine. Abu Bakr married his 6 year old girl to his childhood friend.

That's what I thought. So according to Islam arranged marriage is the only halal method for women and preferable for men but as most Muslimahs are reluctant in marrying a guy with no one to give the proposal it would be best to make the Imam your Guardian to talk to her parents.

Anyways, Goodluck Burgerbro! I'll pray for you in Isha.

Is trump(a Jewish puppet) the antichrist

She was 9-12 I think. The age is not specified but its implied in this age range I think

t.someone who got B in Islamiat

No.

Dajjal is supposed to have reddish skin, One functioning eye, curly hair and is supposed to be tall and ripped.

He is also supposed to be an excellent speaker (Okay Trump fulfills that) but he will gather a massive following of mainly Jews but massive following nontheless and his only Opposition will be a handful of Muslims in Syria/Iraq region.

Plus he'll start world conquest. Oh wait. Trump already bombed Syria. Allah help us.

It's understandable arab women age like milk,if i was an arab, i would marry an newborn baby.

"She was 6 when she married the Prophet, 9 when their marriage was consummated and stayed with him for 9 more years"
[Sahih Bukhari]

Most libtard apologetics try to up the age by three years by saying she was 9 at the time of marria and 12 at the time of sex. As if that still makes Pedophilia haraam.

>In Islam we also believe

that would imply we are actually christian

Plus, Loli is life.

Is this written in the Quran? I've only heard about to antichrist but not specific characteristics.

Yeah

Of course, my aryan brother.

Could he be Assad? He used chemical weapons against children yet he like to draw himself as a good person.

>16. Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.
>19. Tribulations (fitan) will prevail.
>21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place. (kill myself)
Sounds familiar. Refers to lonely user, perchance?
:----DDDDD

Already habbening, Just look at :---DDDDDD

>32. The appearance of Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations.
Gook and Magook? :---DDDDDDDD

Their supposed to kill all in their path and drink lakes dry
There's a difference between forcing a child to do something that harms her or is causing discomfort and doing something that she enjoys.

Nope. The Quran didn't mention the anti Christ. Only Muhammad described him (He saw him and Jesus on two sides of a river in a dream).
The Quran only mentions the Return of Jesus

i think i may be/become the dajjal
wat do?

I've already returned

the Mahdi will return

>3. A form of death which will kill thousands of Muslims.

Judgment Day sounds pretty based desu

>He is also supposed to be an excellent speaker (Okay Trump fulfills that)
lol

Don't forget that Jesus was never crucified.
In the Quran it says
"Wa ma kataluhu, wa ma salabuhu"
Which means :"And they never killed him, and they never crucified him.
The basic foundations of Christianity are wrong

will the anti-christ be jewsih?

On this topic, what is your opinion of Sheik Imran Hosein? He talks a lot about Islamic eschatology.

Question that's been bothering me for quite some time:

Do Muslims ever read Christian or Jewish scripture? Even though they obviously believe that the Bible is corrupt (otherwise there would be no need for an original revelation to the Arabs), Muhammad DID say that the teachings of Moses, David, and Jesus were legitimate. So, do Muslims ever read the Bible to see what exactly those teachings were?