youtube.com/watch?v=v2bRcwGMWOk
youtube.com/watch?v=NnXykj4drMs
youtube.com/watch?v=3QmcRrXY3ZM
worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html
youtu.be/9QUZBjEvdls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's wrong with eugenics?
that kid is clearly retarded

Colonized by shit tier europeans(portuguese)

Also, miscigenation.

What is wrong with those teeth?

Brazilians

youtube.com/watch?v=9Z0rBt9qjLs&t=1m4s

Not their police, that's for sure.

That was confirmed fake. No joke.

Worst thing isn't the teeth , but what happens next :/

that kid really had a punchable face and attitude.
I didn't really feel bad for the bastard.He'd grow up to be the same as the drug dealer that off'd him.

Doubt it. It looked realistic as fuck. You could see the kid's head move all suddenly when he got shot.

There are tons of videos like this from Brazil, mayne. People getting shot left and right. They got a high homicide rate over there.

This rare specimen is just asking to be shot for his ivories

Nothing.

Diversity = Strength, so it's scientifically impossible for them not to be the most successful country on Earth.

its clearly a fake. youtube.com/watch?v=VrGeQRYKrCg

Not many of you might remember but South America was quite a hotbed in the 80's and 90's. Brazil and all these other places were quite fucked up because of constant American intervention and meddling in their business.

I read this great theory on the subject that went something like, "South America has made considerable progress since September 11, 2001 because as soon as those attacks occurred, the American foreign policy essentially focused on the Middle-East and Afghanistan and they started leaving South American nations to build and progress."

The place is shit right now, but it'll get better now that the Americans aren't fucking their shit up.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2bRcwGMWOk posted the wrong one

idunno but they make catchy songs

youtube.com/watch?v=NnXykj4drMs

There's a facebook pic of the kid.

People said it was taken after the video.

Seems kind of redundant since you can see plenty of fucked ghetto shit from brazil on liveleak.

Hmmm maybe it was fake.

Was some damn good acting by the kid. He legitimately looked scared when he saw the gun, and he whipped his hair all suddenly to make it look like he got shot in the head.

If that video wasn't fake then I give the kid props for his acting ability.

I don't think it's fake, because it's cheaper to shoot a Brazilian monkey than bother with special effects.
The police doesn't even bother with investigating the slum crime.

Thanks, Noam Chomsky.

its fake

iirc he was trying to sell that stolen gun to the guy not knowing it belonged to the guy.

can you post an actual video dipshit? some people aren't on Sup Forums all day every day

what special effects?

Its a fake. the kid says in the video that it was just a joke

youtube.com/watch?v=3QmcRrXY3ZM

leaning towards fake and gay but not 100% sure

lol Is that where I got that from?

The theory made sense to me. South America has made strides in the last decade, whereas the Mid-East has gone to shit.

They need better healthcare. Just see that kid's teeth.

see
its fake

Latin American countries/cities still have by far the largest murder rates in the world

America is still deeply penetrating their ass with the war on drugs

I was quite surprised when I learned the top murder capitals of the world are in South America.
Sup Forums spends its time hating Mid-East that it completely gives these South American hellholes a pass.
worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html

The drug war has completely devastated their security. I was in Panama a year and a half ago and I remember seeing a policeman get off the back of a motorbike and buy lunch while he had an assault rifle on his back. Kind felt a bit Grimm because certain parts of Panama, which is considered to be a success story of South America, are still not fully under government control.

wasn't even a policeman

Fourth post best post.

Even though it's fake, I'll have to be honest and admit I agree these individuals should be put down.

Mid East shitholes probably don't report violent crimes. Maybe because the government is complacent in most of the murders.

top fucking kek

youtu.be/9QUZBjEvdls

He was eugenic'd so it's okay.

BOY WE SURE SHOWED YOU BY MAKING ONE FAKE ONE

YOU'VE MISJUDGED US COMPLETELY