Ask the leader of a small religious cult anything

Ask the leader of a small religious cult anything

>pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0E7amE2xXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how much money do you make? wouldn't it be more fun as a follower?

Pics or didn't happen. Thx for trying op.

How do I get lots of girls to worship my cock?

what is your cult based around?

It's more in my mind to leave a legacy for myself even if it's a small one, also we usually get 200 to 300 dollars a month.

You guys have a good flavor a kool-aid for the inevitable group suicide?

The cult I guess you would say is a form of paganism. We follow the roman pantheon of gods but we also have christian ideals such as heaven is occupied by gods that are listen within 3 ranks and those ranks guard different levels of heaven from demons and the such with eden being the highest level that is reserved only for The Archaic Triad and those that have died fighting for there country.

do you have weird orgies, if so how are they?

And another question, what are you making them belive?

If you're so religious, why are you on Sup Forums? Why are you even on Sup Forums, for that matter?

how/why/when did you came up with the idea (or enlightenment) to create a religious cult?

also, why not become leader of a branch from an already existing one?

also, do you praise grimes?

The only ones who preform orgies are those who feel a connection to venus and have felt that she has called upon the to be a priest or priestess/ devoted follower. the core behind our belief is that your people and your country are important and it's better to live a life dying for your country then to live life as a bystander

How long have you been a child molester?

Becoming a leader of an already existing religion you would still have to abide by the core beliefs set by the core religion you are branching off of with creating a new one I can add anything that I see fit to keep it going. I've always been someone who has been interested in religion (my mom says I get it from my father) so I just took the best in certain religions added some new ideas I thought would work and there you go a new cult.

Why are you here?

Are you twelve?

Does your koolaid bring all the boys to the yard?

does your cult have a manual/bible/instruction book to follow? if so, what happens if you break the rules?

also, how did you got people to join in? do they actually believe in the stuff you say or it's just for the giggles?

A d&d group is not a fucking cult

we have a small holy book that focuses mostly on the mythology behind the religion and core beliefs. small incidents are dealt with by preforming community labor while larger incidents are either being kicked out or if accepted 10 lashes to the back that are preformed by the perpetrator. I assume the people that join believe it 100% but their are those that either do it because they want to become apart of something bigger then they are or they believe in the what we stand for rather then a honest belief in the gods

How do punish transgressions, however minor?

refer to

>we have a small holy book that focuses mostly on the mythology behind the religion and core beliefs

if you have an online copy, please give a link

Right now we're just a local cult that only has about 5 months of existence behind us maybe in a couple months when we have more members and we try to branch off into other cities/states we'll setup a website and I'll post it on Sup Forums but right now we don't have any online copy's

mind sharing the first line of it?

why do you do this kind of shit on Sup Forums? for (you's)? do you fap to the idea of people acknowledging you exist even if it's on an user board? also wondering if it's cowardice or faggotry as to why you couldn't pull the trigger on yourself yet, maybe couldn't afford a gun on your allowance? still just find your retard (you) gathering interesting. tell us more about your fantasy land you exist in. i'm sure plenty of people here can relate to how patheticly retarded you are.

"Nothing, and everything in existence, despite the rotation of earth; can define nor justify the coming of this i want your boypussy."

did you know bears can play hockey?
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0E7amE2xXw

why do you lie on an anonymous imageboard about stupid shit?

So. I'm guessing that your inner circle is filled. Do you have any openings left for machine-gun-toting henchmen?

Do you actually believe this shit or are you just fucking with your followers?

How did you amass a following of 300 people in 5 months?? Is this a true cult, with members living in a communal setting with restricted interaction with the outside world, or is it just a religious following that's dispersed?

Do you actually believe in anything or do you just like impregnating children?

Open got scared off