Sure I don't mind Paramore

Sexiest tummy in music imho

Yes...oh yes... :)

>not masturbating furiously to Hayley Williams

Why would you even consider anything else

what did user mean by this?

she's hot

I did. She's still got the pipes but her music nowadays is just terrible

I need more pics to evaluate her body of work.

if you say so

I love her. She's nice and her music is actually great.

>her music nowadays is just terrible
Wrong. Her latest album with Paramore is legit great. The previous one, too.

>posting all these shit-tier hayleys

She's beautiful and is aging wonderfully but her music is and always has been mainstream pop punk i.e. utter horseshit.

>shit-tier hayleys
Mega pleb.
Dude, you just don't like that genre. The fault is yours.

WSHAUHFCI tbcauhwymd

>he hasn't heard pop album of the year After Laughter

She's pretty cool. :^)

why is she so lewd lately?

my dick likes her

cute hayley>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>slut hayley

Yes, mainstream pop punk is awful, you are right. Punk rock isn't meant to have 15 guitar tracks and production by chin-stroking musos.

I mean, if you like pop punk there are a lot of good bands in that genre.

She's cute but I don't like her music.

for you

2deep4u

Don't be a dumbass; their style isn't pop punk since 2009. They're more new wave/indie rock these days.

>Punk rock isn't meant to have 15 guitar tracks and production by chin-stroking musos.
So they're 2 complex/2 layered 4 u?

blonde hayley > dumb fuck rainbow hayley

NuHayley > Everything else

Nah, m8. Just an irrefutable fact.

>WSHAUHFCI tbcauhwymd
You gonna make it, my man?

>They're more new wave/indie rock these days.
Which if you don't see as a blatant trend-hopping cash grab that was late to THAT party by about 10 years, I can only recommend you do research, eat your vegetables and get your eight hours every night and someday you might see.

>So they're 2 complex/2 layered 4 u?
Adding ten tracks of the same guitar playing the same riff through the same amp does not make the music complex. It's called overproduction and is a cardinal sin, especially in independent music.

Get out more.

>You gonna make it, my man?
What?

Sounded like you were having a little fit there. Just making sure it wasn't a stroke. Does your face feel numb?

>moving the goalposts
>implying a band is not allowed to change their style
Stop. You're stupid.

>moving the goalposts
How did I do that?
>Stop. You're stupid.
Ad hominem attacks are intellectually dishonest and betray deeply flawed logic.

Would suck her ass until her face caved in, to be completely and utterly honest with you my dudes, apart from that I'm good, you?

post more hayleys please

>>implying a band is not allowed to change their style
A mainstream "punk" band with no DIY ethos is an anathema to everything that came before it. Blatantly jumping ship to pursue a musical style because their own is waning in mainstream popularity is like, a cunt hair away from when dumb bitches like Katy Perry dye their hair and do covers.

You should be better than this.

I agree too. Cute, modest Hayley best Hayley. Lewd is nice and all, but it's overrated.

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS HAYLEY

>Would suck her ass until her face caved in
Never said she wasn't beautiful. In fact, that's the first thing I said. I'll also say she has a solid, powerful voice.

Just no artistic integrity. I'd have more respect for her if she sold out completely at this point.

lewds or cutes

lewds :^) cutes are ok too

saucys

You're really dumb. They do the music they want to make, idiot. If you hate their genres, listen to something else and stop whining. Hating a band because they make music in genres you hate is absolutely ridiculous.

this is best hayley

no contest really

lewds i can do

After Laughter is my favorite pop album since Art Angels

Only know about 10 of their songs but they seem pretty good. Ain't It Fun is cool. They seem to be reaching out a bit in their latest album. she's a goodsinger with charisma

their self titled is even better. try it if you haven't already

those thighs holy fuck

r u me? AA is my favourite pop album tbf.

>ywn slap hayley's butt

;_;

I love her as a blonde. And I don't like blondes but she's never looked prettier than in the Hard Times video.

uh oh

?

iktf, but I think she looks better in the Told You So video.

I always thought she wasn't really attractive until this new look.

This. AA is still better, tho.

Hol up, are you grimesfriends cheating on Claire with Hayley? I will tell James.

this look is underrated

I desperately need the best lewds out there, please don't let me down

boobies

she is a traitor cunt but she is cute

yes

Reminder that she is fucking a total douche who isn't even that good looking, how did Chad get so fucking lucky?

what kind of lewdness are you seeking

*pssssssst* Only temporarily until Grimey releases new music. I still listen to all Grimes albums every week.

Seriously. Why couldn't she have just married Taylor or something? Wew lad.

Who's she pointing at, Sup Forums? :o

Yeah, but she's a fake cunt.

T H I C C

Really though look at this guy, she could've done way better. Plus he's cheated on her and his band sucks. Really grinds my gears.

Glad she's ditched the look of someone who is about to drop the hottest "I hate white people" tweet.

that tummy is L E W D

Don't worry lad, when my band is famous I'll give Hayley a pump for you.

Taylor >= Zac >= Jeremy >= Josh

I wasn't a big fan of Paramore but I saw them at Reading a few years ago while waiting for QOTSA who were on after and they completely stole the show. She's probably the best frontwoman in music right now.

>She's probably the best frontwoman in music right now.
Guessing you've never seen Black Moth live.

What in the world is going on? This is probably the most active Hayley/Paramore thread I've ever seen on Sup Forums. I see it's only 26 posters right now, but still.

this is good

My lust for Hayley knows no bounds and will keep on breathing life into this thread.

mmmm nipples

more like these
I love hayley now

If you're not a Christian man, she won't want you though. I suppose I've beat most of Sup Forums on that. :^)

did he actually cheat on her?