>Ugly
>Fat
>Smell like shit
>Rude to anyone who isn't apart of their immediate family
>Arrogant
>Entitled
>Speak an ugly language
>Have a vapid and uninteresting culture
Why didn't Hitler kill spics instead of Jews?

>Ugly
U wot m8?

>OP
>Faggot

Nasty

>Implying you wouldn't fuck this Latina goddess

>blaming Mexicans for why your life is shit

>Baseless strawman
Nice one, Paco.

Agree. They are worse than blacks.

Mexicans are the enemies of the jews

>Implying

At least spics work though.

Yeah making fun of me is so funny, so funny I forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so I can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems.... didn't think so faggot. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin piece of unpatriotic SHIT.I will not tolerate any more of you faggot ass faggots disrespecting me. do you know how close you are to being completely olibiterated? i am not even close to joking when i say you better shut the fuck up. is talking back to me really worth ending up dead in some ditch covered in your own blood while you slowly bleeding out of a gunshot and knife would as you eventually die to death? FUCK YOU and show me the respect i deserve or you WILL know the true power of the fury of my unmstoppable raging wrath.Next time you wanna talk shit, know one thing, I don't fucking play around when it comes to shit talking faggots like yourself, so if you wanna talk shit, i suggest you do it to my face.

>>Ugly

i agree, the older ones that actually had to cross into the country are alright hard workers with some shame

but the anchor baby kids that i grew up with were the worst scum of the universe

they pretended like they were the center of the universe and that they were better than everyone else

really they were just brown skinned assholes that nobody even really liked

Could someone translate this?
I can't read cockroach.

stay mad, jammal.

I haven't seen this pasta in ages.

>Be Hispanic
>Want to support Trump
>Know he's not racist
>Realize most of his supporters are though from my interactions with you guys.

Well fuck you guys. Stop being divisive cunts. You guys honestly draw me away from voting from him if I know its gonna put people like you in power. People that hate me for not having the same pigment or facial features.

They're all 4'5", have soulless eyes, smell horrid,offer nothing of value to society,shit out ten children, then neglect them. Anyone ever go into a Walmart or another large store and see them and their kids? They let them run around the store and knock shit over. A few days ago I saw a spic little girl trip over a parking space divider. She was bleeding. All her spic parents did was laugh and didn't even comfort their daughter. They're careless, useless, and don't care about their children.

they think hes some racist new Hitler savior of the world, but hes just as much as a Jewish puppet as Hillary, maybe even more of a Jew lover than her. He's already giving excuses and "special rules" to Muslims to come into our country, and trans-rights movements hes just a big Jew loving attention whore.

A lot of words for someone who probably doesn't even have a head to speak them

This

/thread

wtf is wrong with her pussy

every single time this shit is posted its the whitest latinas you can find

He rather means the indigenous part of you population which makes 90% of the whole. This girl of European origin has nothing in common with the native rats.

>all those mexican shills with american flag
literally no one likes mexico, this "they are based and bro tier immigrants" meme was made by mexican diaposra, that is so big in us that they make almost 1/3 of americlaps posters

>the vast majority of people in Mexico are of heavy indigenous ancestry
top kek at this meme

Actually most mixed Mexicans are around 70% European

too brown

>indigenous part of you population which makes 90% of the whole
Wrong, actual natives are 12 million at most. Mestizos are far numerous (most of the population) and actual whites (criollo, castizo, other european ethnicity, etc) are 25-28 millions.

>photoshop

Not a strawman, though the fact that you identify it as such is a little interesting...

Holy shit, Argentina really IS white?

>ok to be rude to people not of your race

>not ok to be rude to people outside of your family

No spics in Europe?