I'm not looking for a "personal army" but this nigger lives close to me...

I'm not looking for a "personal army" but this nigger lives close to me, and she's trying to make it as chef on youtube so she can quit her job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H8sMBMp7KKM
youtube.com/watch?v=03ATKf_Xk88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link or gtfo fgt

Also if dubs we make her famous. Trips sais how.

>forgot the link
kek sorry.. youtu.be/H8sMBMp7KKM

What are you planning on doing? Crushing this poor woman's hopes and dreams?
Would you like it if somebody came and crushed your hopes and dreams?
What goes around comes around, mark my words you fucking faggot

What's wrong about that, OP?

No I thin n he's trying a "productive dox" to give her channel popularity. On YouTube views are views even if you dislike bot.

Fuck off, OP let her be...why the fuck you even care?

>kek sorry
Hello summer.

but her food looks really good

You could probably cause her to fail if you shot yourself in the face

get a life, faggot.

>off by 3

Nah, OP obviously trying to fuel a potential fire.
It's 2017 man quit being a racist faggot and move forward with your miserable little lives.

Also, OP started the thread calling this woman a nigger. He's clearly holding racist hatred for no apparent reason other than she's black and lives near him. That's all these little bitches try to anymore, is expose the most undeserving people.
ITS FUCKING GAY AND ITS FUCKING SAD GROW UP YOU SAD FUCKING SUMMERFAGS

Sup Forums officially supports this woman now
OP will continue to suck on cocks

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums? Nothing but a bunch of nigger loving cucks here these days.

Nigger lover

even /b grows up, faggot.

The fuck are you talking about? Anons only raid people who have it coming.

People like OP.

Op is such a faggot

People are always trying to get famous for no fucking reason. I can see OPs frustration

And?
shes trying to make it and... you have a problwm because?
she is black?
she is female?

>or more likely you have zero hopes/dreams yourself twisted in your own bitterness.

do the right thing and kys.

I was going to hate on this woman but then I saw videos on her channel with over 20k views

not even this post is gona get 1k views

so fuck you OP, don't hate on people trying to make better for themselves

You obviously don't know the difference between a nigger and a black person

We aren't all 12 anymore, we actually grew up

Or just gets replaced by faggot cucks like yourself

>Much old Sup Forums

Fuck off

>this nigger lives close to me, and she's trying to make it as chef on youtube so she can quit her job.
Ok?

That's a fine lookin' chicken salad she's got there.

That's the most immature and no effort comeback I've heard in a while you fucking cock smoking ass backwards shit for brains faggot.

Get the fuck outta here.

20k on a fish taco video

see what I mean

fuck you OP, her shit looks tasty as a fresh shaved pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=03ATKf_Xk88

good. more power to her.

Why aren't you trying to get famous for no reason?
YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE user

Spotted the newfag.

The hypocrisy of this is OP is probably a nigger.

I'm fully aware. She doesn't even know the difference between boil and broil and ask and axe. She's a nigger.

thumb up on her video to spite OP the homosexual

And yet you're obsessed with her. What does that say about you?

I'm not a retarded faggot and I realize that hard work is the only thing that is expected from all humans.

>Nothing but a bunch of nigger loving cucks here these days.

Says these guys

Hard work only gets you famous 1/10000000000 of the time though

So you want us to sub to her to give her a hand starting out
How thoughtful of you user
Subbed and I will let her know one of her greasy white supremacist coworkers is posting her channel on 4skin.org

Fuck you , you good for nothing, cum guzzling,nigger loving faggot. I do what I want, you punk dog fucking bitch. It's not my fault you love nigger dicks. You probably get it from your Mother

Does cry babby need to burp?

Just let it go, my guy.
You are suffering from something deep within you and hopefully one day you come to terms with it and finally pull that massive dildo out of your ass.

I ain't trying to be famous. I'd rather be a reasonable human being. I guess that's a foreign concept these days

>not a retarded faggot
>realize that hard work is the only thing

pick one?

thanks for the laugh you silly fuck. i'm glad you're happy working for people like me. i bet you're a server or some other pathetic shit that relies on tips because you make $3/hr LOL

enjoy your lane, loser.

>hard work is the only thing that is expected from all humans.
>hard work is the only thing
what a fucken slave.
Citizens have rights and responsibilities that involve decency, self-control, hygeine and a social conscience. Also consideration for others based on that decency because the next option is fear.
You actually are a retarded faggot.

>you punk dog fucking bitch

I bet you sucked a fair share of dicks to get to your position of "power". Enjoy being a faggot, I'll stick to my work

She could be a fucking lizardman for all I care, as long as the food is good that's all that matters.

No it's not a foreign concept but it definitely will feel like it is if all you do is focus on toxic shit all your life.

And you are just a new age cuck. Fuck I hate this wave of Mongs. What's wrong with just working for fucks sake

>i'm happy with living hand to mouth, i'm a loser.
ftfy

What do you do then? Asides from being a cuck

nigger... having job... i am confuse

Nothing wrong with working. Most people just have the ambition of never having to. Which is also fine if they manage to do it legally and morally.

Thank you kind stranger.

Dude its not like you're the only person working their ass off. Fucking everyone is. This country would literally be on fire if that wasn't the case.

I don't get this new generation and their stupid fucking narcissistic attitudes.
Like where do all you fucks develop this childish mindset from? Grow the fuck up kiddo life is going to be hard from now on so quit bitching about everything

Slave morality: the masters are morally bad that's why they win in life. I'm only a loser because i'm a good person. I'd rather be a good person than a winner.
Textbook slave brain right there guise.

oh now you're curious? ha. you are good for something after all, boy; Entertainment. i value you. you smart, you loyal.

what do i do? i make more money than you, obviously. i employ morons like you that see a $11/hr offer and think "gee willikers this is my lucky day!" .... yup. it's your day. your day to make me $25,000 in one transaction and collect a pittance of $1,500 for your "hard work" you seem to value so much.

enjoy your day. we both know i'll enjoy mine.

have a nice existence loser!

I could kiss you user

Wow through OPs hatred I found a gem. She funny plus the food looks really comforting. Subbed.
Thanks?

Ima watch all the videos, and like all of them. I bet you kick old peoples canes from under them, and steal candy from children. Edgy faggot.

Phew. And you alt-right faggots say sjws cunts whine a lot. Both are on the same level, bitch boy. Go back to your containment board

But what do you actually do ? Asides from drinking your own semen

Hi, what is your business plan strategy

If your asking for people to just destroy her dreams your a sad sad person.

user-kun, people like me need people like you that believe that hard work elevates them. You get your lower class hands dirty and send all the money upwards to people like myself.

You even vote for politicians that make this shit the law. You fucking idiot. Keep working, user, work until you drop because I'm not well off enough yet.

I could kiss me too

>new age cuck
>retarded faggot
pretty good with the name calling there super chief!
You said hard work is all that's expected from humans, which is nuts and you've been fed that.
I work for myself, i wake up itching to start, i go to sleep thinking about what i'm going to do next. I love it and i appreciate that i can live that way.
Most people have no direction and just do whatever work's available to pay bills and buy crap. It's not wrong but it's not much of a life.
You're the one who implied disagreeing with you = character flaws.

OP here. And guess what white devils that's my YouTube channel thx for the money and views u small dick child molestuuirs

>a wild user with logic appears
sad boy, just sad. you go ahead and pretend that you won. this obviously matters to you. can't say i blame you though, you don't value earning money so i suppose you have to be passionate about something ... even if it's parading your retardation around the internet. godspeed.
sorry amigo, i'd have to know you to disclose such trade secrets.

He's saying her dream is unjustified. My mom wants to be a famous chef. She doesn't know what chop Suey is. She calls regular noodles chop Suey. If she made a YouTube channel, I'd let her know she's being dumb. If you think about it , OP is a good -hearted man just preventing a foolish woman from the world

Nice fucking try faggot

Even Sup Forums isn't stupid enough to fall for that

>small dick child molestuuirs
Are you ok?

whatever you say shamu

I'm a cuck and my wife is the nigger lover or should I say fucker.

Good for her
Probably more than your lazy ass is doing
I don't understand why people don't see clear NYPA threads and just sage them anymore
Truly the land of edgy 16 y/o's and redditors

Even if you weren't bait, and the op actually was the youtuber, I wouldn't mind. The food looks good. That's all I need to know.

So she wants to be the next Auntie Fee? Let her be then...she is your momma ain't it, nigga?

She has one video where she makes enchiladas that look incredible.

Gary Vee?

Gary Glitter

wink

Thx shugga

Everyone on this thread that keeps saying that it's a good idea for her to follow her dreams, is just like my friend's girlfriend. They live off welfare and She thinks the earth is flat. She also goes on Tumblr. Need I say more?

Uppity bitch needs to learn her place

Thing most people are forgetting about this- women has a job and is working hard to both achieve dream and keep job. That's more than what you do OP.

>trade secrets
On Sup Forums
I can here you scratching that Fucking neck beard from here

You got nothin better to do then kill poor ppls dreams with other summerfags pussy go fuck yourself maybe you wont be so bitter faggot

OP cameraman here u white bitches got got. We niggas don't get got, we go get. Eat a dick white Boyz

hear*

c'mon boy, at least try a little. just a little.

OPs cameo FLY from linked video. Thx 4 the cash suckas. Why we flyz hang with black folks cuz u white all got small peckaz. Eat a dick u KKK faggots

Can someone translate this?

Voted for Trump, hate handouts?

Fly is right look at all the ads Sup Forums got about small cocks

I'm a licensed translator and I just quit my fucking job for good after reading that shit.
I'm done.

Some cuck trying to appear ghetto