The Invasion

Hey Sup Forums. How do you deal with the fact that at least half of the discussion here is bought and owned by moderators? Your info is being logged because of your "anti-establishment" rhetoric. What do you say?

I've got a mighty large cock. Write that down.

When Trump inherits that list, we will receive our commendations.

Noted. I don't understand how that affects your political outlook, though.

That's a meme. Kill yourself.

you can't stop this, you know?

What is "this"?

My mighty large cock. Write that down.

Oh, cool. I definitely wrote that down. Do you have anything to say about the censorship of our anonymous board?

If you aren't on several watchlists already, than you aren't using the internet correctly.

I'm sure I am. I don't need you making me more paranoid, you literal cuckold.

Free speech.

Doesn't exist.

I thought we were all just trolls trolling trolls?

it even says at the top, only a fool would take anything posted here as fact lel

It does. For the powerful, and the mob collective.

Your parlance is fucking retarded. You are not evocative of anyone.

Elaborate.

I don't give a shit

>What do you say?

Citation needed.

Your shilling job is not worth the money they pay you.

I mean, I really don't. I don't live in the US and never plan to migrate. They can write my info down for all I care.

Literally ok. Why are you posting here?

Not an argument.

Kill yourself.

Exactly, this is where you vent your dark thoughts. Even if they are empirically correct.

Exactly. Just let your darkness out here. If you're censored, you know who is behind it, immediately.

Half of the "discussions" here are Sup Forums tier shitposting that violate this boards rules, but the mods don't seem to care enough to remove them. It's a containment board.

I'm a massive loser with a small dick, no secrets, law abiding citizen and I will kill myself at some point, so come @ me faggots, I'm fucking immortal.

You're a fucking shill. That is not the case, Sup Forums is literally the worst thing on the internet. It's so easy to claim a certain discussion is Sup Forums.

It's all satire dumbass. I for one welcome our new s̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶i̶g̶g̶e̶r̶ islamic overlords.

I know you're pretending to be me, but I'm fairly fucking normal. I just have hatred in my blood.

Nothing about Sup Forums is satire. Kill yourself.

Speech on the internet is pretty free. I haven't noticed much real censorship.

It's reasonably impossible to censor 8ch given that it is a hidden service.

Even if this shit was being logged, trying to match it up with people who wrote it a year +++ ago would be next to impossible.

I think this is closer to delusions of grandeur than paranoia.

No one gives a fuck about you people, get over it.

I associate anything 'cancerous' with Sup Forums (or /s4s/ and /r9k/. Be it BBC bait threads; manlet threads; pitbull threads; "wat do" threads; "I'm here for the job interview" threads; BTFO threads etc. It's all cancer and it seems to dominate this board at the moment.

My big cock makes me less resentful towards the Australians niggerposters.

>you people

You just outed yourself, idiot. I'm not talking paranoia, but clearly you are. It's just so damning. You Jews can't even help yourselves.

What's wrong with your fucking brain? Why do you keep talking about your dick?

Satire.

Leave.

I only talked about my dick once, someone else responded after me, check the ID

I don't care. Stop being such a fucking normie.

You are having a delusion of grandeur . You feel like you, what you say and your life is more significant than it really is.

You feel that what you say on a shity anonymous image board in the politically correct section is so very very important that various secret cabals feel the need to record it so they can attack you at a later date.

No one cares enough about your little rants on here to record them and then try you track you down and punish you for them.

If you were a Muslim that wanted to blow him self up to hurt others. Then yeah, sure.

Hell, maybe if you were on /rk9/ giving warnings to "robots", but you're not, your a Sup Forumsack. You probably have a steady job, normal life, pay your taxes, and wouldn't hurt a fly.

No one cares about your impotent rage.

Literally why would I care?

I am a NEET permavirgin loser. There's nothing that they can blackmail out of me with my Sup Forums posting data, because I own nothing.

i dont give a shit. absolute worst case scenario the fed come for me and i commit suicide by cop

>Hell,

You're just such a fucking normie. We are talking on two separate planes.

This is the Jew, folks. They want you to think that you have nothing to lose if you're a NEET. With Jews you lose.

>No one cares about your impotent rage.
So I go from being JIDF in one post, but now I'm a normie?

Don't you see how unstable / inconsistent you are when looking at things though the lens of delusion?

>your a Sup Forumsack. You probably have a steady job, normal life, pay your taxes, and wouldn't hurt a fly.

Hahaha, naive South Korean proxy user.

I'd give my hand into the fire to say that 90% of Sup Forums are just as NEET and virginal as /r9k/.

>Hey Sup Forums. How do you deal with the fact that at least half of the discussion here is bought and owned by moderators? Your info is being logged because of your "anti-establishment" rhetoric. What do you say?

i like it because it makes me feel wanted and useful

Uh, no. JIDF goes part and parcel with being a normie. Stop trying to gaslight me.

Good thing my Belgian government can't even find all the Jihadists in Brussels so I think I'm safe in my shitposting actions.

I will kill you, given the chance.

Hey guys, I love all of you.
Even the faggot who posted this retarded thread.

This
I assume by you people, you mean pathetic online warriors who don't want their shemale fapping habits known to their mom upstairs

I just hope that when we're all put into camps and given our uniforms that my serial number gets me dubs

Thanks. But also suck your own dick.

OP is a Nu male censorship worker in the JIDF HQ getting one shekel every time he 'weakens' pol

>Checked

*unzips dick*
come at me bro

Everybody's info's being logged, chum. We're all just flies in the Web. This is a place to vent, to rage.

Great. Why rage when all of your rhetoric is being absorbed by the gov?

I've written far worse things in the past on other sites than I have here; nobody cares.

>G-goyim, why even fight, Israel is just too strong! I want to fight back too, b-but we are just weak goyim, why fight if we can't stand up to da Jews?

Thanks, FBI.

>implying Sup Forums isn't satire and all my posts aren't satirical

:^)

Calm down. If the Jews truly are the enemy, we won't pin them with the retarded rhetoric you're using.

So close

Kill yourself.

I am totally fine with it, because i am not a Nazi, i am a SJW, i love muslim mass megration and i will draw a RefugeesWelcome sign now.

oh, and i love our hate-speach laws.

soo with sillyness aside what are you trying to gain with your thread OP? people have posted proof about data mining on 4chinz before you on the other only complain do you have something bothering you?

I say I've been aware of this for some time.

How I feel about it on the other hand...

My dicks big too senpai

>well, if they are our enemies, fellow goyim, we're not doing it right, we just shouldn't fight!

Lol you should ask Sup Forums this.
>inb4 10,000 replies

Who was phone, OP?
Write that down

What?

wew

In all seriousness to OP though, if you give in to fear, they win. It's that simple. They can log whatever the fuck they want to. I can't be stopped. They can kill my material vessel. That's cool. I'll be back. As would most of you, I imagine. Maybe immediately, maybe after an "eternity." The good fight continues. Fear of death is how they control you. If death no longer phased you, or anyone, can you imagine the shit that would get done in the world? Golden age, easily.

I only post here for laughs