Isn't everyone bisexual but just too much of a pussy to admit it?

Isn't everyone bisexual but just too much of a pussy to admit it?

Nah nigga

Yes.

OP is just bi and feels bad

Maybe

I find some men attractive but it's just in a jealousy type way. At most I would make out with a dude but sucking a dick or putting one in my ass, hell even putting mine into a male ass all gross me out

no

Making out with a dude is more gay than sucking a dick.

no

Why do you think that?

I'd fuck a tranny if he was pretty. I've fallen in love with men but never did anything sexual.

You're in denial. A nice clean wiener is just a piece of skin. May as well be sucking on a finger.

Making out is an emotional act though. You have to be emotionally attracted to a guy to want to make out with him. Emotionally attracted to a guy = super gay, sorry bub.

>u r in denial, not me

>clean lips r just a flap of skin. To suck on a dick is emotional commitment and acting in accordance to homosexual behaviour

Bisexual here (22 y/o male)

The initial question is loaded, broham. Everybody is capable of any feat, any time, so long as tools aren't required to complete the task. Sort of like how everybody is capable of getting in a fist-fight.

You're correct in a physical sense, I've yet to find an anus that can't take a dick. But from a mental perspective, sleeping with a member of the sex they're not attracted to is like shitting in your hand trying to juggle.

Don't worry, you're both gay as fuck. There's no need to argue about who is gayer.

because it makes sense

you wouldn't get hard when you masturbate if you weren't at least a little bit gay

Why do you think that?

yes

You can't be emotionally connected to a dick. Not saying you wouldn't be gay for sucking one, but you could write it off as a college experience and forget about it at least.

Imagine getting into a tongue wrestling match with Darnell though. You'll be looking in his eyes, imagining life together with your bastard adopted kids in 10 years, wondering how the mortgage payments are gonna work. You have to want that, just like the homo you are. I literally feel sick to my stomach when I think about it.

no

you masturbate because you achieve pleasure, not because you like stroking a dick

Reminder that this is a troll thread.

i honestly do not believe that i could jerk off another dick and not get hard myself
that feeling is so burned in to my hand and my penis that i believe they would be one in the same

anyone else ever think about this?

No.

Ah hell nah man that be gay as fuck

Or, you know, normal if you just accepted it.

yeppers