Jon Stewart talks Trump. "Republicans love America they just hate 50 percent of the people"

youtube.com/watch?v=UJnbcn7mZ14

"When was America Great?"

"Cognitive dissonance" "Your opinion makes you an asshole"

BEE TEE EFF OHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE
cc.com/video-clips/zso85j/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-indecision-5768
vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
haaretz.com/shande-for-the-goyim-1.248222
blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2015/07/28/jon-stewart-does-an-entire-daily-show-segment-without-saying-a-word/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Democrats claim to love America. They just hate 63-74% of it.

>Jew interviewing another Jew about Jewing

He looks real old man

JUST

LOOK

AT

HIS

HAIR

It's been less than 2 years and he looks so old. The fuck happened?

>this bossy kike just won't fuck off

YES

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

user just DESTROYED Jon Stewart

...really makes u think...

He stopped having a makeup crew work on him for 30 minutes before every show.

What the fuck happened to this guy? He looks like a hobo.

This.

It's just talking shop at this point, like comparing notes on how to keep one's shekels shiny

I hope it's the same thing that happening to Glenn Beck, if not worse.

Adding him to my celebrity death pool.

>"When was America Great?"
>"America never stopped great"

Which one is it?

>Adding him to my celebrity death pool.
He wasn't there already?

>Neocons and Dems flood the country with shitskins
>hurr you hate the country because we flooded it with Mexicans/pooinloos/mystery meat

yeah no shit

inb4 the US being 90% white in the 50s was a "myth"

He doesn't understand anyone's grievances at all clearly. What's with these fucking lefty shiwhosts and not researching the opposing view, ever?

Can we just toss this washed up kike into the wall building gulag already?

It's impossible to understand the problems America has when you live in a million dollar white suburb

>What's with these fucking lefty shiwhosts and not researching the opposing view, ever?
If they hardly research their own people, ever. It's not like they'll bother to resarch anything.

Look at that fucking nose.

His jokes aren't even funny. Why does the audience just lap up every shitty joke he throws out?

And his "deep" connotations about American society and politics are just cringe worthy. Just standard leftist talking points.

DUDE REPUBLICANS LMAO

>I used to like the way he moved his face on the lightning box, hrrmmrrmm.

I like him anyway, still. He and I disagree, but I will always appreciate Stewart's years of work.

The nose knows.

Another diaspora kike against Trump.

It's like pottery.

he gets to hide behind his "comedian" identity and pretend he doesn't present himself as a moderate newsman when he's actually a raving lefty cunt

You mean like his movies n shit?

>Donald Trump makes perfect sense, if the things (criminal immigrants, china, etc) he is saying are true.
>Makes no effort to show that they aren't.

He was so much funnier when both Stevens were on his show and it was about actual jokes instead of politics. The Daily Show has been shit since 2005 - 2006 when it started taking itself too seriously.

Nothing about him ever struck me as moderate ever since he decided to (rightfully) sperg out about Bush. Ever since then, he has refused to criticize anything associated with the democratic party and has become so political that he forgot how to be funny.

Kikes age about as well as a can of sardines left open on a dune in the Sahara.

>Oh, I'm going blind, cry for me!

>Oh man, I love diet coke, though.

>SO WHAT IF ASPARTAME TURNS INTO WOOD ALCOHOL INSIDE THE BODY?!

Don't worry about Beck, bro. He's his own worst enemy.

you're right to see him that way, but im not sure the unwashed masses are as tuned in

He's looking exceedingly jewish these days.

so fucking sick of these rich liberals living in a bubble trying to tell me what to do

>Republicans love America they just hate 50 percent of the people

Half the country is Republican -- who is it that liberal regressives hate again?

>They just hate 50% of the people there.
Honestly, that's a spectacular number. I hate 100% of people from other countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

Jon Stewart at his best

RIP

Without a research team keeping him up to date and a staff of writers feeding him jokes, WHY is anyone listening to him again?

He's basically a retired talk show host and his political opinion matters only as much as any other celebrity.

He hid behind the "I'm a comedian, not a journalist" for years while acting as a journalist and he's still getting away with it now.

[spoiler] I actually like the guy, but his standup and later show was sub-par [/spoiler]

Didn't mean his movies. I mean his old show, obviously.

Even when I was more liberal in my youth, I always considered Jon as a liberal version of Rush Limbaugh. Isn't that obvious to everyone? Do people actually think he's a moderate?

This is my absolute favorite Jon Stewart.

He was spot-on.

Yes I hate watching this country get packed full of non-whites and turd-worlders like the Whore of Babylon.

Has anybody been around a middle school or elementary school recently?
A third of the fucking student body was wearing burkas/hijabs and the rest were beaners.
Disgusting, those statistics about white under 18 being the minority are 100% true and anyone that doesn't think there is an effort to destroy middle class white communities is an uniformed moron.

>He hid behind the "I'm a comedian, not a journalist" for years while acting as a journalist

I always hated that about his show. He crucifies everything he doesn't like, but if anyone calls him out on his integrity, he just cowers behind the fact that he works for comedy central.

Depending on the day, you could hear him say:
>Your only criticism of me is that my show comes on after Crank Yankers?
or
>Come on, man, I'm just a comedian! My show comes on after South Park!

You can't play that shit both ways without being a massive hypocrite.

They're obviously clued in that he's left leaning but a lot of people that watch him take his word as gospel

I've heard people say that he should be on a news network, like CNN or something. But the entire crux of his show is that it's heavily edited to skew perception how he wants it skewed. He would die on live TV, which is why he's NOT going there, and is going on HBO.

Lets run down his anti-Trump ideas and itemize them

>denies there is a flood of refugees with a motive to take over europe
>says the idea that these people wish to kill you and take over is ridiculous, its fear, that it is a ridiculous idea to build a wall
>says Trump voters have cognitive dissonance
>says Trump isn't eligible to be president because he is a "man-babby"

Honest to god I couldn't go on. What is it? Are these people actually blue pilled and believing what they say or are they promoting an agenda? I honestly cannot fucking tell.

>manbaby
LAUGHTER APPLAUSE
>he called me out on changing my name so I said he used to be called Fuckface
LAUGHTER APPLAUSE
>he uses twitter and is running for president
SUSTAINED LAUGHTER

Is this the intelligence of americans? Is the audience composed of chimps?

This is the guy who hosted a tv show known for "wit"?

Not to mention the broader implication of JonStew asking for a true seachange in politics for years, this being the first possible such instance and he immediately reverts to "isn't everyone not on my politics a racist idiot inbred?"
This cunt has the gall to say talk radio is slanted.

I'm looking forward to see his face on the day of the rope. Kikes like this really should hang for their traitorous activities.

Look his hair and chin. I feel really old now

>these

years and years of comfortably knocking down pathetic strawmen has made liberals and leftists weak, smug, overconfident, and mentally under-exercised

Leftist, Stewart fan here
That conversation was abysmal. Stewart and the guy talking to him could barely finish a thought, let alone stay on topic without some bizarre arse metaphor.

Also, I want to go on to say that I feel that I feel that anyone... including comedians should have the right to go on air and express themselves and what they believe... they are influential people and are often very smart... but I feel that they should be held to the same degree of questioning and skepticism that people who are running for public office have to go through.

For many people, their opinions are formed by the writing of people like Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert. If they influence the public, they should be challenged.

NUTS!

HA! GOT'EM HA!

He's looking pretty shitty for only being 53 years old. I wonder if it was the cocaine, or maybe the guilt from being a scumsucking piece of shit who taught an entire generation of Americans to be snarky leftist faggots.

It's what liberals do. They claim to be the tolerant party, but are they bully and demonize everybody, while holding the mentality of being morally superior.

Therefore, they naturally cheer anyone who holds their views, and don't hold them up to any real scrutiny.

>You can't play that shit both ways without being a massive hypocrite.

Kikes are natural experts at this.

Can you ever imagine people being fucking sick of Jews?

>Jon Stewart

Nope, fake stage name
Real, legal name Jonathan Leibowitz
Why is he afraid to use his given Kike name, afraid?
Why would a Jew who hopes to persuade the easily led need to falsify his name
Another Jew who likes to stir things up, point at that, point at this, make funny faces, redirect your attention while his kind take your money from under your nose
Look at all the Jews in the media
Movies, Music, News, Art, Schools, the Internet all pushing a single agenda
The people who control the means of communication, the dispersion of information, control society
Lie, lie and lie again, eventually you will believe the lies
How does it feel to be a Nation of Followers
Every year things get more degenerate
Every year you get more compliant, more docile
When all you know falls down around you, you will sit and wonder what happened
The Jews lied, you laughed
The Jews lied and you will die
You deserve what you get

He stopped dyeing his hair.

Please kill yourself.

You may also notice that Stewart is VERY careful about who he talks to because of this. He doesn't do live stuff often, and only does it when he knows he won't be challenged, or will be able to hit strong, hard, and rapidly, so that they will be on the defense the ENTIRE time.

That's the scary part. With leftists, when you really drill down the issues, they will reveal frightening ideals. They'll talk about people who have right wing stances shouldn't be able to vote, they'll talk about how right wing voices need to be silenced for the good of the nation. When they talk about open-mindedness, they mean that others need to be receptive to their ideas only.

It's scary stuff. Worse yet is that this sort of leftist indoctrination is what's happening on college campuses all around the country.

cc.com/video-clips/zso85j/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-indecision-5768

It's 40, Leibowitz. And it's gonna stay that way.

rightwing people say non whites should be deported

how is it any different

He's right about literally everything in this video. Trump is a thin-skinned man-baby. Most of Sup Forums is too, just read this thread. You guys are so fucked in November.

Kikes don't experience hypocrisy. It's that Semitic arrogant certitude.

That they are guilt-ridden is bullshit for goyim who actually do.

He is hiding behind "comedy" to make up for his shitty journalism. People watch that show for laughs and the news. I don't care if the show is on comedy central, he is misleading people under the guise of being funny. Jewry at its finest.

>Stewart says the media is afraid to interpret the statements Trump makes and call him an asshole for them

Ummm..... What?

God forbid the media just reports the raw facts and try to stay unbiased, but clearly they are, and they are not in Trump's favor.

keck, hadn't seen this since it aired

thanks

I don't. Only illegal immigrates. And I'm only responsible for defending my views, not some random stranger or strawman.

MAGA is obviously referring to the strength of the American middle class in the 40s-90s. No one is suggesting the repeal of the Civil Rights Act.

Is that actually hard to understand? Or do people just like going for cheap shots?

Standard kike tactics trying to link any nationalism with mental illness. Their whole argument boils down to 'stop complaining while we hand the country your fathers built to some brown people'

Meanwhile his whole career is probably built on nepotism with his fellow chosen.

Wish there was a copy at Youtube so more people would click it. ;^)

>jon stewart
>jew s t e w a r t
opinion disregarded, libtards gtfo

And those 50% of people would gladly see us DEAD. Why can't we hate them?

Niggers always say this shit to White Republicans, as if anyone would ever repeal it. It's total hysterical bullshit.

Rightwing people say illegals should be deported. Parts of Sup Forums and stormfront are the ones trying to deported every single nonwhite.

It is different, because the right doesn't overtly claim to try to be all inclusive.

>? Are these people actually blue pilled and believing what they say

I use to work in customer service up until a few months ago, and yes, people in general are so ignorant it makes my head spin. I use the word ignorant and not stupid because using the word stupid implies that they know the truth, but choose to ignore it. These people just simply don't know the truth. Why bother reading and looking up information yourself to see if its true? I can just watch a comedy show parading as a valid news source for 30 minutes and act like I'm up with current events! lol Drumpf! What? You think I'm uninformed? Well you're just a fucking NAZI AND RACIST.

What this country needs is a mass redpilling.

Makes sense
Blacks 11-14%
Hispanics14-17%
SJWs 20-25%

That's pretty much half of america

>He doesn't understand anyone's grievances at all clearly. What's with these fucking lefty shiwhosts and not researching the opposing view, ever?

vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism

Read this article. It's laid out perfectly.

Phaggot defames that surname.

Needs to change it back.

It would happen easily if one were to disallow the government to take out debt. Everyone would have a tax rate at a MINIMUM of 39% (and that's only up to 9k/yr).

Welfare would pop, and people would study every program that the government wants to implement.

Is this their strategy? To make America 50% non white so that having any doubts about them is literally anti-American?
Damn, Jews are really playing the long game in terms of strategy here. I wouldn't have thought of that. Then again, I'm not an evil megalomaniac bent on the destruction of the white race so it would be weird if I did.
Either way America is still at least 70% white, and the whole demographic shift was deliberate democrat party sabotage. Also democrats pretty much hate white people so they hate more people in terms of numbers.

>i love america too.... unfortunately people like jon stewart make it shit.

>how is it any different

Because that's not the prevailing right wing ideology. What I described literally covers the breadth of liberal thought. You cannot find one example of a proper leftist (see: not centrist) that actually values free speech insofar as it covers hate speech. You cannot find one example of a proper leftist that thinks voting rights shouldn't be contingent upon some sort of purity test.

That is the problem.

haaretz.com/shande-for-the-goyim-1.248222

I forgot how 'muh shoah' they went after it aired

>Stewart: "[Trump] makes sense if you view it through the prism of talk radio"

Some news show, don't remember which, said that Trump didn't hire a bunch of consultants before deciding to run to determine what his platform should be. Instead, he got three guys in a room to listen to right wing talk radio all day and see what they were talking about. He basically took what the fear mongers and their callers were saying and built his entire deal around that.

And it worked. Points to him for such a simple yet brilliant strategy.

The end is the best fucking part. A question about Louis CK's sexual assaults comes up and Jon's response is basically "UH UM I-I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT"

Jon was also friends with Cosby but here he completely back pedals and calls him a prick. Love it.

Gee I wonder why anyone who loves america would hate these people.

>it's so drafty in here!

>Right wingers are sensitive because they hate when you say "happy holidays" in December

It's actually the other way around, leftists are sensitive because they can't stand when you say "merry Christmas".

"Happy holidays" was always an extremely common phrase, there are Christmas songs from the fucking 40s entitled "happy holidays".

It's just that leftists are now using it INSTEAD of "merry Christmas" because of their butthurt over "CHRISTmas".

You look tired, Lebo witz!!

Is Jon Stewart the only jew who isnt pulling trumps strings and financing him??

I really don't like trump though, he has got to be the most cringey motherfucker to listen to, I don't like how he panders to the minds of 10 year olds.
I'm a nationalist through and through but this cunt does not represent me.

He actually joked about that towards his end. He said he could just do an episode where he just made funny faces after each headline and the audience would laugh. He knew his audience and probably thought realized he wasn't affecting people in a positive way anymore. Would understand why he always fell back on that "I'm just a comedian, don't take me seriously" bullshit. Since his own fans probably don't care and only watch him because he says what they want to hear.

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2015/07/28/jon-stewart-does-an-entire-daily-show-segment-without-saying-a-word/