Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

that is the wrong glass on the rolex so either it has been worked on cheaply or a knock off

>inb4 fat fuck shaves his arm

oh this thread again

congratulations on picking up one of the most standard looking, uninspired watch designs of all time.
next purchase going to be a datejust? maybe a Master 2? kys you unoriginal faggot

5 bucks the fat rolls over his knee to look like one sausage that cannot bend more than 30 degrees

Just how fat are you? Squishyfag?

Fake and gay

nigga you are giving him to much credit he probably hasn't seen his dick since middle school
he probably has been stuck in his house since he doesn't fit through a fucking door

that's not you user, this pic was used the other day for dating advice, next time pull the dicks out of your holes

nice bait faggot.

i've seen this for like a month now.

What kind of richfag goes for the cheapest Rolex?
It looks like a Casio and is not made of gold.

you fell for it faggot...its not even real the glass is cloudy from the inside and isnt the right mag on it like bruh this is faker than Kim's ass

b8

do you know what a greencarid is?

why you post this stale faggot pasta every fucking night? KYS

Did you photoshop your knuckles smooth??

What is this

Nice trips
Cheked

OP that Rolex is fucking fake

check'd

Oh good, this cancer thread for the 40th time this week.

>trips
nigga wat

oh wow 1000 posts later