Why don't people make more noise about b12 supplements? my quality of life improved 1000%...

why don't people make more noise about b12 supplements? my quality of life improved 1000%. like I was high on life or something.

what other supplements are worth using???

SUPER MALE VITALITY! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST! INFOWARS.COM

Kratom

Estroven has given me tons more energy but has literally turned me into an emotional little bitch after one month.

hormones seriously work wonders but turns you into a giant slut

Well there's zero sex drive...but that may be from other issues

if you're taking cypro then maybe. but just taking 100mg spiro is a good amount of T for me. my orgasms are intense as fuck horny all the time. it's all about getting hormone levels that makes you feel best. talk to an endo.

I remember seeing video of trans girl that orgasmed like 14times in 5min video lol.

anyone know what I'm talking about??? seen it on here years ago.

who's paying you to lobby for this?

b12 or estrogen?

b12 deficiency is serious business.

500mgs of testosterone enanthate a week for life.

I take it and I'm still tired as fuck.

Try Estroven Energy, 1 a day for a week. See how much of a difference it makes

same.

my man

That's for broads on menopause

Have to tried getting your test levels checked? That's what I'm going to do next. The B12 we must just not be deficient in therefore it isn't the problem.

Then enjoy being an energyless faggot complaining about being tired all the time, faggot.

learn about nootropics

Isn't it estrogen or something? I'm saying I don't think it would help based on what I'm reading about it.

vitamin d3 supplements make huge difference

>asking if it's estrogen
>reading about it
Are you fucking retarded?

I just got my blood tested and wasn't deficient in anything. Not sure any of this shit will help me.

English is my second langauge. I meant reading this thread. I looked at it now on a website and it just looks like more "natural" stuff. I might try it. Hope green tea extract doesn't keep me up.

Try armodafanil; you can find it on modapharma

ITT: Don't take anything from this thread and think you should do, or try these supplements that turn you into women.

I tried adderall for a while in college, and while that worked when I took it, coming down sucked so I stopped. I did some research on Modafil and sounded like the same problem. That's powerful stuff.

30mg sudafed and I can stay fully awake and energized for ~36 to 40 hours

I've taken adderall and vyvanse; both which left me feeling like shit when I wasn't on them

Armodafanil doesn't leave you feeling shitty the next day; can't speak to modafanil, I've heard it can be harsh

I have Chrons.
During an inflammation I need lots of vitamin b or I turn into an asshole due to the constant shitting.

B12 isn't enough. So I drink xyence energy drinks. It calms me right the fuck down. I think it's all the pantotholmate (b3) and b6.

You'd think 176mg of caffeine per can, and 2 cans a day in a 9 hour period would get me primed to fight. Nope. Turns the fucking thermostat to sub zero. Even calms the squirts a bit especially in the morning.

People tell me drinking that shit will kill me. Docs can't explain it but tell me to go ahead. I know the b12 pills don't work as well.

Chrons is weird. Maybe someone can explain it. When I don't drink those things and I'm inflamed I get adrenaline rushes and I get really irate.

Stack it with a couple shots of espresso and some B vitamins

The best way to take B12 is subcutaneously; second best is sublingualy (under the tongue)

176mg x 2 of caffeine isn't terrible. Monster is 180mg each, and coffee is worse. A venti Starbucks coffee is like 400mg.

Are you a Trap?

fuckin wuss ass pussys!

Bumping for noot discussion

I take a multivitamin, shouldn't that be enough b12 for the average male? I'm always so damned tired, I tell u wuht

Maybe I'm missing an ingredient here gents but it just turns off the rage. It really changed my life. I just wish I knew why.

ye been on and off hormones for a while.

tranny dike wiredo cunt

Thanks for tip. Taking b12 sublingually right now

Anyway, I'm happy it helps!

nah best way is anally

B vitamins, don't remember ones specifically, can reduce feelings of anxiety and promote feelings of well being...make sure to find the most bioavailable forms

do probiotics work? my digestive system is beyond help tbh

I had a wart on the bottom of my foot that looked like satan for 3 years despite doing everything i could (freezing, cutting it out, chemicals).

Then I started taking b12 regularly and it cleared up in under a month. I think it helped my circulation which let my body fight it.

I also take l-arganine and soy lechtin to give me bigger cumshots, which absolutely works.

A lot of vitamins are well absorbed via the rectum...I should have realized this would be a Sup Forumstards preferred route of administration

I used to get vivid dreams from taking big doses of b-vitamins. Anyone else ever do this?

I don't get well being.. Just normal. Like I don't wanna shit 10x an hour and I don't wanna kill everyone I see.

I appreciate the advice guys.

A few work but it can take some research to find effective strain mixtures

I take B-12 for energy, D because I don't get enough sunlight and magnesium for sleeping.

dude, doesn't vitamin b-12 metabolize into cyanide?

Many people claim choline supplements enhance their dream experiences

How much b12 do you guys take per day? I have 500mcg lying around. When do you take it/start feeling effects?

Only cyanocobalamin; that's why you should take methyl-cobalamin or other high end sources

Modafinil is fine. Armodafinil is just the R enantiomer where as modafinil is the racemic mixture. They created nuvigil so that the could essentially sell the same medicine and re market it as a non generic. There still is a slight difference imo, but hardly noticeable.

2400 mcg in morning right after breakfast. Most of it passes through you and doesn't get absorbed.

thanks user, so only once in the morning and none throughout the day?

Sometimes in the afternoon if I am starting to feel tired I take another 2400, but usually I'm good

If you like noots you should try coluracetam. I'm not a huge fan of racetams, but that one is totally different. 10mg sublingual 2 times a day was amazing for well being and clarity.

The best way to take B12 is intramuscular injection. Fast to act too.
Only downside, Benerva hurts like liquid fire.

will b12 make me stay awake past 2pm without falling asleep on the couch after a long 8 hour shift?

Cool. I know they have the same metabolic half life but I haven't taken moda; I wish there was a modafanil pro-drug

Thanks, have some tits for being helpful

Look into L-Arginine.

so is b-12 a meme thing?

It took me about a month to balance everything out after finding the right ones for me (Nature's Bounty Probiotic 10), but my gi is so thankful. It was a little rough at first with gas.

No bitch, I bet you're not even fully qualified to give a rebuttal but that's ok when you're not getting enough nutrition, we all understand.

serious question

If I am bipolar should I steer clear of Kratom?

There is. It is called adrafinil. You can order it pretty cheap domestic. It literally converts to moda in your liver. For me it didn't work as well as moda/nuvigil.

just ordered, thanks

So I started taking B12 complex and it seemed like it improved stuff for a week but then stuff started being shitty again.. improvement might of been unrelated though. .. it makes my pee flourescent and my urethra burn some though

I've tried 5 different probiotics and only one had significant positive effect (Renew Life Ultimate Flora)

I think user was being serious. I have always been skeptical, but have never tried it. Think I might give it a go.

Thanks user!

I took 900mg St John's Wart for a while, I thought it did make a bit of a difference for my depression, especially in combination with 1000mg omega 3 pills and 70 billion probiotics and 800mg vitamin D3. I still take probiotics, but haven't had the chance to get more of those other two.

ALCAR - Great anti-oxidant/anti-inflammatory, also helps your body produce and use energy more efficiently, some people report stimulation but it's really felt as a generally improved clarity of thought.
Fish oil - No duh
Magnesium - Cardioprotective among other things, good for sleep
Curcumin (With piperine for improved absorbtion) - Literally taken as turmeric and cracked black pepper but it's basically the duct tape that holds my life together (I have a history of depression and pretty severe OCD), it increases levels of some monoamines lost due to stress. It's also a formidable anti-oxidant, reduces infflammation and increases levels of brain derived neurotrophic factor, improving memory.
Ashwagandha - great for anxiety also drastically helps with acute stress, low motivation, depression, it's an antioxidant and increases levels off BDNF synergistically with curcumin.
Zinc - Good supplement for pretty much anybody, rreduced acne, improved male fertility/testosterone, anticarcinogen etc.
Inositol - Haven't used personally but heard great things.
Vit D is great if you're a NEET cavedweller,
try to get D3.
Alpha lipoic is a very potent anti-oxidant but even stronger is Astaxanthin, if you're doing stims take this (preferably with others to help reduce the neurotoxicity of strong stimulants)
A fav supplement of mine is spirulina, it's great if you have allergies such as asthma. it's been shown to reduce symptoms quite effectively for it.

Pro tip:Different antioxidants work differently so try to combine a few, again, iff you're taking stims such as coke or amph or even modafinil, you can attenuate the comedown by taking curcumin after to increase serotonin and dopamine and by taking antioxidants during. This also works for MDMA, althoug dfon't take curcumin before or during as it is a MAOI.

>Also this list is obviously not exhaustive, just some suggestions.

who else citalpram?

I take 200mg of testosterone every two weeks at 1:1 concentration, and I think I'm more exhausted and depressed. What am I doing wrong? Someone suggested trying 100mg a week but I haaaaate needles so the less the better.
Been on it about 5 yrs btw

You should probably steer clear of kratom, try some magnesium and B vitamins

That looks like a good list

I take St John's @900mg x3 times a day. It made a vast difference within a week. It's been 6 months now and I feel like I have my life back. No side effects compared to the different ssris and shit I used to take.

Have you tried 5-HTP?

yeah I sort of figured

my bipolar isn't severe...but I would be concerned I'd hit the high side of Kratom and lose it

thanks bro

So problem is I would love to find something for pain. Have thoracic outlet and a partial reconstruction on left shoulder....daily fuck em up type pain and I'd heard Kratom can sometimes help

back to the search

How low was your test when you started? how old? why are you on it?

Have you tried SAMe?? Heard good things, but it's expensive

Cheers, I've tried plenty of shit over the years but these are some of the ones for me that have stood the test of time.

It was pretty low, I think I was dipping way below range to also what a female would have, except not producing estrogen either. So I started age 16ish, the endo said I was way behind on the levels of T I should have, and it was evident by how I was growing. Then she just kept me on it, said it was the best thing to do not to go off. I don't think I really have any specific condition tho.

Sorry Brossef :(

I've heard things like MSM, Curcumin, hyaluronic acid, and glucosamine can help nagging aches but I don't know of much that can help with acute pain

What ester? And you feel like shit because it's probably a medium length ester. Also 100mg a week is a small replacement dose. I'd bump it to 150mg a week if you aren't being managed by a doctor and doing this yourself. Also split the injections to twice a week and nut the fuck up and do the injections they aren't bad. You can even backload insulin needles to inject if you aren't a fat cunt.

hey y'all have been helpful with my couple questions....appreciative

Ligandrol. It's good for beast mode.

After your body cleaves of the enanthate ester (or whatever longer acting test you are using) you are only getting about 10mg a day of test in a two week period. 100 a week could help keep levels a little more consistent, but try bumping up to 300 every two weeks. It's relatively easy to find sources online. I'm not the person you replied to, but I take testosterone regularly.

Different user, but I've tried three different brands of probiotics and I really don't notice a difference. So I started with Johnsons 30 billion for a month, didn't help my shits or hemms but sorta help with gut pain, so I went to Webber's 30 billion bc it was on sale, but I had massive pain all the time, hemmerhoids fairing up and bleeding, etc etc. So about 15 days in I started taking two pills a day thinking it would help, but it got much worse. So I stopped when I had a few pills left, switched to Renew Life 100 billion. Took two a day til it ran out about 30 days, now I'm at Renew Life 70 billion + Webber's 5 billion a day for about 13 days now.

I don't know if it's helping at all, and I've spent so much money.

>Estroven
FUCK OFF WEIRDOS

HOW CAN YOU FAT FUCKS BE B12 DEFICIENT?

YOU EAT 10K OF CALORIES A DAY,

300mg every two weeks will have horrible peaks if you don't use undecanoate.

that's a fucking SSRI you moronic shit

Looks interesting, have there been any long(er) term studies?