Any good Muslim movies?

Any good Muslim movies?

What's their equivalent of Andrei Rublev or The Passion of Joan d'Arc?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aniconism_in_Islam
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wouldn't be surprised if film was banned by sharia.

Anything directed by Bay tbqh

>pepper spray and sticks
>""""""armed""""""
lol

>wouldn't be surprised if film was banned by sharia.
it is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aniconism_in_Islam

That beach doesn't look very nice to me

>wear balaclava on beach
>bigot police come over in standard uniform due to recent attacks
>tell me to take it off as I look suspicious

wtf, why did they oppress me it makes no sense

Yeah, Bay or Bruckheimer

Anything with collapsing Western landmarks, really

Why do they even bother to go to the beach if they're going to be fully covered?

For Yuropoors that's probably enough to take over a city if you had 1000 people

>made by a WHITE MALE

>balaclava

Are you blind?

Sea air, looking at the coast line, the list goes on.

Statist shill.

Film is banned by Sharia, so no, there are no Muslim movies, good or otherwise.

>wants to relax down at the beach
>doesn't want to show her skin to other men in the area, only her husband in the privacy of their home
>YOU TAKE OFF YOUR GODDAMN CLOTHES RIGHT NOW
France

>tfw never take my shirt off at the beach

what, are they gonna make me take it off and inspect my penis too

They aren't allowed to depict anyone important enough in their religion (mostly Muhammad) from being depicted with a face because of the heavy anti-idolatry stance the religion was founded on. Telling the stories of the Koran is godly, but attempting to depict them is blasphemy.

Meanwhile Italy, which was the seat of Western Christian culture of a good few centuries, was all about that idolatry since it made the transition from paganism to Catholicism all that much easier (thanks Constantine!).

So they can make movies about muslims but technically anything depicting a holy-enough muslim will probably be decried as blasphemy, resulting in at least one or two deaths.

I don't think this is true. She's muslim enough to choose to wear a full burqa to the beach but she agrees to strip off when asked instead of leaving the beach?
I can't see her being comfortable doing that or being unaccompanied and her husband letting that happen.

You can't wear clothes on the beach in France? Frenchcucks actually let the government impose a dress code on them?

>Flee from Muslim shit-hole
>Arrive at nice European country
>Attempt to turn it into a new Muslim shit-hole
Makes perfect sense.

>Is this laïcité?
Yes.

>Is this what being liberal looks like?
No, France never claimed to be liberal, you're thinking of Anglos.

I wouldn't want to be seen at any beach that doesn't require on-site PIs for all beach-goers.

To incite this reaction from the police, which in turn 'validates' the soapbox social justice warriors who parrot whatever is the particular liberal leaning of the day

I wonder what her take on the opposite scenario would be.

She just went there for provocation.

Technically the same thing would have happened if the woman was wearing a large, gaudy-ass cross. France purports to oppress all religions equally, after all.

E
FUCKING
XACTLY

slut should be honor-killed

the beach is comfy.

France is a democracy, the government represents the public will. A concept that seems to be completely foreign to some people.

I watched a random film late night on tv many years ago. It was based on real islamic history.
A warlord died and his son had to take over, he fought battles because he was told to and when it was his turn to execute the head of leader of the enemies, as was their custom, he said he wouldn't and spared his life for mercy.
As a result this leader he spared spread the word of his mercy and other warlords joined him, which eventually brought about a unification and peace in the area.
was a really good film, only problem was it turned a bit into a love story late in the film.

I cannot remember what it was called it was all in arabic with subs too.

So french people willingly cucked themselves and want their freedoms taken away. Sounds like a terrible country.

To get a pervy eyeful of the half nude Frenchies.

She didn't even have her face covered. Imagine the police doing this to catholic nuns at the beach

>Is this what being a liberal looks like? Men forcing women to take clothes

That's what a Refugee looks like, so yes.

Only on mudslimes. This isn't even close to all the freedoms the muds enjoy that I want to infringe. For example their freedom to live.

Burkhas actually breathe fairly well, since they are designed to be a desert garment that lets air flow through while keeping the sun out. It's not like she needed to work on her tan anyway, but if she wants the fresh ocean air or likes the sound of the waves that is her business.

If I can be fine with a nude beach why not a prude on the beach?

Sounds like some bullshit "it's illegal for everyone to sleep under bridges" shit to me.

No French person's Freedumbz™ is being taken away in any way by this.

In all seriousness, it is prohibited to wear anything besides a speedo in a public pool, and you must also take a communal shower before entering.

I am not kidding.

this is preddy good
It's more like muslim blue valentine though

Catholicism isn't a political statement of rejection of French values.

catholics dont have a tendency to explode

>wanting your local bridge to be infested with rapist, drug-addicted hobos who fling shit at passing cars

They're literally worse than bridge-trolls.

catholic nuns wont be hiding explosives under there

I'm pretty sure the law doesn't say "muslims only." The government could easily abuse laws like this. It's alright to hate refugees, but giving the government power to fuck with you because they're currently fucking with muzzies is a bad idea.

how dumb are frenchcucks

they don't have to harass a mudslime women at the beach, they have to shut down the mosques that are plotting to bomb the fucking country

wouldn't be surprised if some catholic nuns went down to the beach to make a point in solidarity with that woman.

Swimsuits are often forbidden on nude beaches too.

The burkini is banned in Cannes, she knowingly flaunted the law

France's revolutionary history says otherwise.

tbqh all women should be stripped wherever I go for my safety

What power, wtf are you talking about?

Municipalities have always had the right to regulate clothing on municipally owned public beaches.

it's not about explosives, but to uphold the secularist values of france. the law doesn't mention specific religions, nuns aren't know to be secular, they would get the same treatment unless the french police are cowards/liars.

Sorry I'm not used to such a lack of freedom in a country before. Pretty sad 2bh.

Not one of the terrorists in France was turned into a terrorist at a mosque.

The Revolution was followed by the Concordat less than a decade later.

They should have to adapt to our culture, not the other way around.

Before the French Revolution a housing crisis was happening and that particular law was passed under the auspice that it was fair because it applied to everyone equally.

>implying we don't have modesty laws
They literally trump the first amendment according to the courts.

You can litterally see the gun on the dudes belt on the left

You can thank the gods you obviously don't have any Muslims where you live, or you'd already be living under Shariah law with such a weak and spineless nation.

The burkini isn't a religion specific garment, anyone of any faith can purchase and wear one, but the garment itself is prohibited. This is just being used as another vehicle for promoting appeasment v.2

Oh no, think of all the bombs that could be hiding in that almost skin tight outfit that fat woman is wearing

Send them all back.

lol what a fucking eyesore.

I didn't say anything about bombs, learn to read faggot.

hmmmmm

>since it made the transition from paganism to Catholicism all that much easier (thanks Constantine!).

Oh shit nigga was that really why? Because all the romans loved t heir statues and mosaics and shiy having crosses and jesuses made it easier to accecpt?

>law established and publicised
>break the law
>"wtf I didn't do anything wrong"

Why is this allowed?

nuns have been a part of French culture longer than bikinis you cuck

"bombs" is slang for "tiddies" right?

Am I following correctly?

Politically Im against forcing women to cover up, but I must admit it looks a bit stupid when we try to enforce our western values of freedom of choice by forcing women to strip.

>euros at the beach getting cucked by the stones jew
>can't even afford based american sand

is it good for anyone or is it a specific sorta genre film?

I like watching stuff with hijabs etc because it makes me feel cultured and adventurous

I was annoyed when that "girl walks home alone" vampire thing turned out to be filmed in California instead of Iran

> mfw 'laxing at the beach
> mfw told to get rid of clothes
> mfw the keys to the semi were in the burkini

IS's gonna freak

Its about forcing an atmosphere of fear onto the sluts in thongs when a bunch of mudslimes start overtaking the beaches and shaming the thong sluts

People on Sup Forums bitch endlessly about unfair laws. Why does every libertarian here turn into a statist the second they think they can turn the law into a weapon against someone else.

>Democracy is about accepting all cultures and all religions.

No it's not.

I thought we liked slutshaming?

Seriously. Who goes to a beach to sit on rocks?

>wear religious clothing in france
>they ask you to take it off in pubkic

>wear a bikini in durkadurkaland
>the gang rape you before setting you on fire all while calling you a degenerate whore

Burkinis are specifically made for Islam women who want to go swimming

This thing in France actually started because a group of Muslims in Corsica harassed and attacked women for sunbathing topless, leading to the Corsicans making fun of the Muslims' burkinis, and the whole thing escalating into a fight where the Muslims used hatchets and harpoons.

B-but the latter isn't something that I will see with my own eyes so I can take a photo with my latest iphone to upload on facebook/twitter and be mad at fellow white people

That's literally the libertarian/ancap way.

Third wave feminists are the worst.

Their predecessors fought tooth and nail for being free from opression, these dumb cunt fight for being free to be opressed.

What do those dumb cunts think Ibrahim and Ali are gonna do to them once they've taken over?

why are they always so butthurt?
Why can't they contribute to humanity?

Dude it's bad but it's worse somewhere else lmao

Third wave feminism is the Trojan Horse of Shariah law.

so literally everybody was breaking balls left and right when burqas were a thing in Afghanistan, Iraq and in other shitskin's shitholes since the 60s and now that we have them in here we are ok with them?

I'll never understand liberals

At least I'll be able to throw rocks, rape women and public libel them with no guilt in few years

Wearing this shit is like walking bull terrier without a leash: yeah, I get it, yours wouldn't hurt a fly, but let's just don't, okay?

>It's bad
I rather not get blown up or driven over by a sandnigger in a truck desu

Fucking gold picture

It is brilliant. I guess if you didn't like adult drama you might not like it, but otherwise, definately worth watching. It gives a very interesting insight into Iranian society.

>we
How many different people do you think use Sup Forums?