If you want to lower drug use, you have to legalize them all and sell them at the grocery store!

>If you want to lower drug use, you have to legalize them all and sell them at the grocery store!
Are libertarians legitimately retarded?

>If you want to change patterns of drug use, keep doing the same thing that hasn't been working for decades!

It's not that. It's Darwinism.

>image.png
>thread is shit

Oh it gets much better than that.

>If you want to fix low wages and the skyrocketing cost of living you have to erase all borders and allow corporations to pay as little as they want. This will raise wages or at least make money worth more...somehow.

>He doesn't get high with his daughteru

fpbp

>if you want to lower drug use, you should make drug trade an extremely profitable enterprise that requires ruthlessness and apathy about socially accepted morality to succeed

Are current policymakers legitimately retarded?

You mean having the governments engage in a massive drug trade operation?

Open borders libertarians are very stupid.

Who /libfash/ here?

It's not much better to just say that allowing corporations to pay as little as they want with CLOSED borders will help anything.

The only way to deal with drug use is death squads.

Only if they're trained on the government agents keeping the game going. This is why the prohibition argument is shit. Even during prohibition, the government was working with organized crime, so nothing could get done.

Honestly though, how many people do you know who would start doing hard drugs if they were legalized who aren't drug addicts already or fucked up in some other way? Let them ruin their lives and cut any aid to drug addicts. Most of them will die anyway and some will end up in jail but far fewer than now. As long as we keep a huge social stigma as realizing that meth heads and shit are fucked, everything works out.

so you're for prohibition of alchohol

See: That didn't take long.

The only liquid you ever need to absorb is water.

except that it is completely irrelevant. are you for the prohibition of alcohol?

Absolutely. Why is it irrelevant? If prohibition is fake, it's not prohibition, now is it?

Libertarians are merely tools for the globalists. Controlled opposition ideology

/thread

While conspiracy nuts work themselves into a froth about "population control" the real rulers of the planet are enforcing a population explosion so they can have a slave labor force, and if your people don't breed fast enough for their human factory farms, they'll import third worlders who will. And NO the fucking answer is NOT to breed faster yourselves. The answer is to FUCKING KILL THESE TRAITOROUS PIECES OF SHIT.

because the principle is the exact same. If you want to ban drugs on the premise of saving lives then you should be for banning alcohol as well. your point is completely irrelevant.

Brat is the superior yuru.

I agree with both. What now? And it's not to "save lives" it's to save civilization.

He says as he supports humanity's CXVIIth iteration of 'absolute dictator that will relieve me of personal repsonsibility by making the difficult choices for me. Also I lack/ed strong parental role models,depriving me of a work ethic and leaving me with this subservient, bottom-feeder mindset'.

>being 'alt-right' unironically

You're either stupid or being purposely ignorant. Libertarians want to legalize drugs because it's a victimless crime. Nothing to do with lowering drug use. Libertarians don't believe it's the governments place to socially engineer society and they definitely don't think you should get shot for "your own good" to prevent you from putting a no-no substance in your own body.

nothing because at least you agree with the principle of it as opposed to being biased in favor of one harmful thing and against another

I support all drugs to be legal.

It's ridiculous we are spending so much money on the war on drugs when we would be raking in tons of cash with these fucking addicts.

No, because 1: I'm not a fucking drug-using degenerate and 2: I'm not a fucking stupid hypocrite.

You get that he just complimented your consistency right?

Ta gueule putain

My French isn't great, but I always assumed that was a Quebecois expression, I guess I've been proven wrong, it just sounds so dirty like all their other swears.