Dearest Sup Forums, should i fuck a 23 year old married woman whose husband is serving in the army...

dearest Sup Forums, should i fuck a 23 year old married woman whose husband is serving in the army? the catch is that he's an asshole who physically abuses her and she intends to divorce him when he gets back in november. pic related

She's probably lying in order to manipulate you in to throwing out your morals to get what she wants. Either way, she's married.

No, if she's abused, she has some serious fucking issues. Also don't need to risk her ratting you out to her husband who is obviously willing to hit bitches.

YUP!!

been there and most everything that comes out of a womens mouth is lies.

just run for cover and cut all ties.

thats a fucking scary thought son. idk tho, she seems like a very honest person. then again though, i did fuck a girl whose boyfriend was in army boot camp but thats like a downgrade of the severity of this situation on 2 spectrums

that is also a scary fucking thought son. if he's down to beat on her then he'd probably cap me! but like.... hot pussy though

OIF vet here, I've lost count of the dudes who came home found out and killed the wife and her boyfriends toy with barbells and propane tanks before shooting themselves in the garage with thier sidearms. Tread carefully.

Do whatever, but I can tell you from doing this before, battered women(especially by army husbands) are fucked, and will threaten suicide or other manipulation bullshit.

lost count? please tell me youre joking dude i came here expecting you bastards to be all DO IT FAGGOT

>should i fuck a 23 year old married woman whose husband is serving in the army? the catch is
There are only 4 women in my life I trust, Mum, Sister, Wife, Dog

Out of those 4, 1 is truly loyal, the dog

Definitely don't do it. He will come after you. Just wait until they divorce and slay that shitt

Yes. I mean, you may as well. If you don't, she'll just fuck someone else.

Servicemen are niggers spics and white trash, and their girlfriends are all whores. When their boyfriends get shipped out, it's like a smorgasbord of fat and/or ugly girls who never learned how to control the tone of their voice that have tattoos of some name in cursive on them, usually around the pelvis somewhere. They're all unfaithful cheaters. And don't kid yourself, if these shitheads got shipped out to anywhere that had hookers, they'd be up to their nuts in underage cooze themselves.

So go ahead and slum it a bit. Military types are the scum of the earth, and only good for being used to enforce our international fiscal policies and to screw their SO's. Get one of 'em knocked up (just don't give your real name) The retard will raise it like it's their own.

Those are a lot of bitches

This. Guy's probably a saint in reality, she just sits on her dependapotimus ass and spends his paycheck.

Fuck her if you really want to, but wear two condoms and get pictures you can send him when he gets back. Do the bro a solid so he knows what he married.

Holy cock n' balls, should i actually not fuck this girl? i honestly had not considered that option. i'm shook y'all. it just seems wrong that Sup Forums would actually give me sound advice.... you fuckers best not just be trying to coax a brotha out of some pussy for shits n' gigs

Don't do it, I was in the army and every time a wife fucked around she would get caught and claim rape. Army wife's are crazier than most women.

haaa military types are such trash.

Can confirm. Dependas are seriously fucking crazy. NEVER stick your dick in crazy.

Way too many single women out there that would be happy to grease your pole for you to risk the crazy

No. Becuase said asshole will come kill you and her.

Absolute agree with these guys. Been there and they're just lying and exaggerating their lives to manipulate you into feeling a certain way for them.

I began this thread fully intending to fuck this woman. I now am caught in the ultimate paradox between wanting to fuck this beautiful woman and being terrified of the possible repercussions. Has anyone been in my situation, gone through with it, and had it work out fine?

>the catch is that he's an asshole who physically abuses her and she intends to divorce him when he gets back

Yeah, right.

100% chance the wife will inevitably get caught, and then will NEVER take ANY responsibility for her part in it and will deflect all blame on you. She will try to blackmail you with claiming you as a father, claiming you raped her, or claiming you took advantage of her, and this is all assuming that you are LUCKY enough to find that her husband is a peaceful enough cuck not to outright murder both of you in a fit of PTSD rage.

Get raped by the wife in the court system, or get murdered by the husband... maybe both, but definitely at least one of the two.

Not worth it.

Basically, the woman is a beartrap slathered in honey. You really wanna stick your dick in that, because you like honey?

Don't be a fucking moron - don't let her tempt you into it. You won't come out of it without consequences.

Well slow your roll there Paula. What if he videotapes the entire encounter? She thinks it's sexy, that he'll be jerking of to fucking white trash, but it actually gets saved as "Defense Exhibit A"

I'm just angry those nig-nogs in your pic fucked up that 94 Caprice so badly. It's a good car.

I've been in the position you're in OP, except I was with the husband. People lie to get shit. Don't do it, it'll always be your fault. Army people are trash, try the navy.

you ever have honey? shits crazy good.

Good enough to get your dick beartrap'd over?

Skip the bait, and find a honeypot that won't snap your balls off.

(this analogy sucks)

Thank you all for the input! Ima trust you on this shit Sup Forums. I'm not gonna do it. Never thought this cesspool of human degeneracy would convince me NOT to fuck someone. particularly bruh you dun put the nail in the coffin

just fuck her already

fine. Post her number up. I'll fuck her.

this guy has been killing sand people overseas and you're gonna fuck his wife while he's away. Yea I don't see any repercussions coming from this.

yes my boi

The catch is she's 23, obviously unstable and has not been abused.

She's telling you what you need to hear to come and "save" her from a relationship where she's not the top priority, and you're falling for it. Don't be a dumb bitch.

This. Why would anyone want to get with a cheater anyway?

Any yall wanna smoke some wet?

Seconded. Been here, done this, got stabbed four times in the chest. Would not recommend.

I second this. Girl's a textbook attention whore. Hubby isn't there to make her feel wanted; you're the replacement.