Itt: disturbing animated films

itt: disturbing animated films

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCRnNKwCjuU
youtube.com/watch?v=sN3ZHJoFHmA
youtube.com/watch?v=YSlrv2bQPhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sausage Party.

Jokes asides, everything from the 80's was disturbing.

wew, great minds think alike

youtube.com/watch?v=bCRnNKwCjuU

i'm scraping the bottom of the barrel now I can't think of anything else, I didn't find mononoke disturbing really

This scene is beyond beautiful.

whoa i'm checkin this out

Angel's Egg

Man imagine being a kid in the 2000's and your mom brings you a DVD of the next Studio Ghibli/Disney movie and you get to see on screen decapitations and rotting animal corpses?

Not a weeb but that looks interesting.

How long is it and would it be easy to find a torrent?

pic related

too bad the rest is mostly mediocre or shit

Oh man I forgot about this one, really ahead of its time

Can't seem to find a better pic, but Animals of Farthing Wood had some disturbing moments

Very short, just about 70 minutes.
Not sure if its easy to torrent, but you can watch it at kissanime if you can bear to disable adblock for the duration.

speak for yourself, I found okkoto turning into demon and the deer god turning into life-draining goo terrifying as fuck

Will do. Thanks m8

>tfw you know what kind of bird that is because of Hannibal

i haven't heard of this one before

Man I saw every movie in this post as a kid thanks to Blockbusters. Add The Last Unicorn and Mouse and Son for "acceptable" children's animated film mind fucks. Oh and Brave Little Toaster and Black Cauldron, another Disney faces.

there was a lot of almost-vore in that movie

i saw Watership down on YTV at 11PM, there was supposed to be a reboot marathon...

Can't wait to see how they do with the remake of Water ship Down. If it's not at least twenty percent disturbing it's not doing it justice.

Whats this? Looks like Bosch activating his sleeper cell within a Dali painting.

Yeah sorry user, I probably watched that too. YTV did have some fucked up shit late at night. Hell they still show Secret of NiMH and American Tail late at night cause "muh nostalgia" and Don'Bluth.

an absolute mad man

my brain repressed this memory well

Is that manbearpig?

So YTV fucked you up as a kid and now it's all art school impressionism? Haha I find this funny somehow...

KAAAANNEEEEEEEEDDDDAAAAAAAA!

na it's just this guy, a god among voice actors

that's a recurring miyazaki tic

Tetsuo's transformation in Akira gave me nightmares when i was a little kid.

holy shit I forgot about these movies, I always saw that shit in blockbuster and was too much of a pussy to rent it.

maybe it was also 18+

I would seriously pay for a movie ticket to watch a film that has Morgan Freeman as God and Keith David as the Devil. Animated or live action regardless.

Keith david, Tony jay (RIP), Morgan Freeman, Patrick Stewart, some kind of Paradise Lost animated movie

Speaking of almost-vore. . .

Can't forget about this classic gem.
It's extremely dark all the way through.

Yeees, bless us and splash us, how could we forgets?

great for scaring children

yess this looks epic, downloading

brave little toaster was a mistake

Belladonna of Sadness
>rape scene
>drug scene
>orgy
>satanic themes

I remember seeing that air on Cartoon Network way back in like 1996 or so after midnight. Was surprised to see tits/gore on a basic cable channel dedicated to typical cartoons!

One of my favorite animes. Not sure how disturbing it is since its a pretty straight forward action movie, but beautiful nonetheless.

Pinocchio

Is that an anime or an cartoon I've seen its name a few times.

Les triplettes de Belleville made me feel wierd as a kid, it was so depressing and to this day the art style creeps me out

is there more than one film adaptation for this?

It was all pretty tastefully done, and extremely tame by modern standards.

Yeah, there really wasn't anything uplifting about it. The cyclist dude's life seemed like it sucked just as much both before and after the kidnapping.

I remember this being pretty intense when I was young.

three tittied-harpy

Pretty much. Heard about it here, and went into it prepared to fap. There's one halfway hot scene, but I spent the majority of the film flaccid.

Does this classify as animated? I thought most people called muppet stuff live-action.

Yeah one is from 2000 and the other from late 80s/early 90s. The first one is pretty crappy compared to bloodlust though. Not a bad anime by any means, but Bloodlust is just better in almost any way.

urotsukidouji

you're right it is live action, I was just trying to think of creepy shit from the 80s

You guys are forgetting Bakshi's Lord of the Rings. Or anything by Bakshi really.

youtube.com/watch?v=sN3ZHJoFHmA

this show came on late night teletoon in canada, there were a lot of violent, disturbing sexual themes in it

>Called Vampire Hunter D
>Never gives the girls the D

those sneaky bastards

thanks disney

It's on bakabt

youtube.com/watch?v=YSlrv2bQPhI

>ctrl+f
>no results for wind
shame on you Sup Forums

What are the chances of anything like this gaining popularity again?

The Death Lullaby
One of the most disturbing animation films ever

about the same chance as Rome season 3 being made

Aaaand this is what jumpstarted my vore interests... Don Bluth loved him some vore, I tell ya hwat.

That'd be the Sci-Fi channel.

>Machines experimenting on still-living vivisected humans.
>The man crying out as he's pulled from the mech sans limbs.

Urotsukidoji
Berserk

Why can't normies take animation seriously?
Imagine all the great stuff we could have.

the man being pulled out of the mech is the most disturbing part of the movie

This fucking movie right here. I wasn't prepared.

The ending of Happy Feet.

I still can't believe how fucked up happy feet was how can that even remotely be a childrens movie.

>Getting cucked
>Getting stolen, experimented on

Very similar to the Heffalumps and Woosles number in Blustery Day. I think they used a lot of the same keyframes and stuff. But I like Blustery Day's song better.

Sauce on the pic?

Great choice user

what? i don't remember this

I think I remember mole going insane and talking to his friend badger, whom he insisted was still alive while all the other animals tried to explain to him that badger was long dead.
Pretty heavy stuff in this show

When that creepy face rises out of the bath in that one seen. First time I saw it it fucking scared the shit out of me.

This guy gets it

beksinkski

Oh shit, I don't know that one from him. Didn't even know someone adapted a painter's work.