/brit/

Malayan Emergency Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-39533308
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
news.sky.com/story/british-tourist-stabbed-to-death-by-palestinian-in-israel-10836637
youtube.com/watch?v=apjY4gHVbjY
i.4cdn.org/gif/1491877540847.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cara's flower

is the stem up her twat?

1 2 3 4 we don't want your silly war

>Donald shart dump has flipped half of his promises already
Absolutely love this timeline, I thought I would have to choose between real world butthurt and Sup Forums butthurt, as it turns out, you can have both.

anime

must be

>Russia quits Eurovision because Ukraine won't let their contestant cross the border

Oh Jesus, so this is how WW3 starts after all.

Darlington is an absolute shithole lads, don't go there.

this 2bh

Oh the poor jews, did you know 6 billion jews died in the holocaust? More than the entire earths population at the time. Truly terrible... and undeserved of course. They've been kicked out of European kingdoms and countries since they first set foot in Europe and of course they've never done anything to deserve such mistreatment
Poor souls, why do Gods chosen people have it so rough?

>ywn be this happy

literally a blueprint for squashing a communist insurgency laid out all nice and proper...then the yanks go into Vietnam

screeching

Could someone explain why Britain, a former imperial power crippled by war and being slowly dismantled, won a far east anti-communist jungle war, while the USA, the most powerful nation in the history of the world, couldn't?
Relymaydmefink

looks alright

is the stem up her clitoris?

Cara is almost past it tbqh

Soon enough she'll be boozing in garish London spots, desperate enough to shag the likes of me

Oh happy day

cos we're nails m8

Reading is a shithole

surprised an Irish person would say this

yes lad inserted right up it

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-39533308
>There is growing concern that many of the algorithms that make decisions about our lives - from what we see on the internet to how likely we are to become victims or instigators of crime - are trained on data sets that do not include a diverse range of people.

So it turns out that the internet is racist

The World White Web project and Algorithmic Justice League are appalled

because americans are gay

Writing is a shithole

you have to trust me m8, it's grim

americans were too loud and gave away their positions

because *clap* we *clap* slay

Oh the poor irish, did you know 6 billion irish died in the famine? More than the entire earths population at the time. Truly terrible... and undeserved of course. They've been mistreated by the english and others since they first farmed potatoes and of course they've never done anything to deserve such mistreatment
Poor souls, why do Gods chosen people have it so rough?

started slowly revealing my power level to the gf
showed her this video last night, telling her it's a video about "how Britain has changed since the second world war". she liked the video and thought it was very sad

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

i think the fact that this video is borderline ethno-nationalism flew over her head

just heard 60 billion Irish died during the famine.. awful

Arithmetic is a shithole

what war are you referring to?

fuck sake
who told you that?
it's meant to be a secret

conference pear

it's fucking in the OP retard

Malayan Emergency and Vietnam

Can someone PLEASE tell me why Americans don't celebrate Easter?

conferance peer

My boyfriend showed me some autistic video about the 'good old days' of Britain, it was some rose-tinted spectacle bollocks. He was smirking and seemed to think the video was subtle...bizarre.

knew he was a bit of a odd-ball, but not that he's an outright rorke.

Needless to say, i'm going to end it.

s-some nige
*runs away once you loosen your grip on my school shirt collar upon hearing this information*

Cardiff is a surprisingly crap place IMHO

>turning your gf into a rorke

you know it's gonna be bad for her in the long run when britain becomes an islamic state and they execute any racists like you and your gf

the only misstep britain made during the potato famine was leaving some alive

bugger off

Needles to say, I... took drugs.

girls just do whatever makes them more attractive; if you obviously like the video then she will too. if you showed it in a group she'd be much less willing to show like or dislike of it.

the only misstep the normans made during the invasion was leaving some alive

arthur griffith - irelands first prime minister was a massive anti semite
also comparing jews to ireland is stupid, the situations arent remotely the same.

>yfw when there are no more Irish

like next door in singapore?

>Cardiff

full of fat slappers and mongs

no mate, I was surprised because I thought you were all dead

might buy a really big baguette and a packet of ham and stuff it all in there

ruuuuu normans

Hmmmmmmm

why was I not made aware of this thread, lads?

see your dad's taking the divorce well

well the reason we lost in vietnam was that the yanks were poorly trained and the gooks had upped their fighting skills

Go for it big boy! rawr :3

how would I go about dyeing my eyebrows?

>when there are no more German citys

t. only dated dense girls

single linkers must be punished

punishing me bollocks with chilli sauce

>when you are eternal

sounds extremely painful

Basically done work, but I have to stay till the end of my shift or they'll count it as leaving early.

MçCoy's crisps are shite now

they're big balls

TBF on pooicide watch

fuuark why is Sup Forums so slow now?

news.sky.com/story/british-tourist-stabbed-to-death-by-palestinian-in-israel-10836637

fuck pakis

I stand with proud Israel

I disagree
thai sweet chicken and BBQ rib are fire

poor lass

>vote in Trump because Hillary will start pointless wars
>Trump has invaded Syria and is about to start a nuclear war with North Korea

ah yes

because people go there, realise it is a shit board and leave immediately

CANZUK is the call for multilateral relations between the economically developed Commonwealth Realms of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom. This could include free movent if labour, along the lines of the Trans-Tasman Agreement, a free trade zone, shared nuclear deterrent, and so much more.

- I show Sainsbury's Marlow car park from my kitchen
- I show Dukes Place Marlow from my hallway and my mailbox then walk into the street
- I show my Facebook - Twitter and date
- I see 'what the Bears are watching'
- I mention my X Factor auditions on 1st May 2016 and 2nd May 2016 and show the stickers I sang in
- I show my 'What a Wonderful World (Vocal) -- I Won't Last a Day Without You (Vocal)' video from 7th May 2016 and discuss what happened with the Dentist in that video - and some other videos
- I show my 'Hey Jude (Vocal) -- Can't Help Falling in Love (Guitar & Singing)' video from 24 May 2016 - and describe how this clearly eliminates any credibility on behalf of the Dentist and his staff - and must raise the question that there is a link between the Oxford Health people and the Dentist which they deny
- reference my previous UTube videos for other issues
- I show a selfie over Dukes Place Marlow

>pointless
ummmm

its actually extremely smart on their part; holding no particular view allows them to fit in with a much larger group

>Trump has invaded Syria
as much as I am let down by (((Trump))), that is fake news

It's almost like they're both puppets serving the same (((masters)))

youtube.com/watch?v=apjY4gHVbjY

Si-un pachetel alt pachetel
Legat cu funde elegante

headline-readers must be punished

and how are these wars pointless?

syrian civil war has been going for years with no clear victor while ISIS bring its terror to europe and the US and needs someone with balls to come in and sort it out

kim jong un is threatening nuclear holocaust against all nations and needs taking out and nobody else in the world has the balls to do it

AM FURIOUS

read that as 'british-tourist-stabbed-to-death-by-palestinian-in-ireland' for a second and was like wtf haha

british army is the best

what's the deal with chin straps?

It would be completely transparent; I wouldn't be attracted to a scheming but outwardly passive girl.

I've not met many like that. Prefer somebody that might have an opinion that differs tbqh

beat my personal best for peeling a potato, I'm down to 2 minutes

wouldn't it be good if we could just tarmac africa

Business Idea: form CANZUK, ship all the undesirables from the Commonwealth to the UK, make UK a prison island, everyone else move to the Commonwealth then expel UK from CANZUK.

they keep your chin on

keep your chin attached to your head

I support this, but irrational hatred of the UK is at an all-time high because "le breggsit is racis", so people will probably oppose it because they're dumbasses.

>Me on a date
i.4cdn.org/gif/1491877540847.webm

meant those chin straps