twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you bug out and feel weird for 6 hours

Different for everybody

significant

Incredibly beautiful and fascinating.

surrender to the soup niggher

/thread
more like 8-12, but whatever

for me, it felt like something was very off, but interesting about everything i was interacting with and seeing. everything was a lot funnier and surprising, but in a different, more pronounced way than with weed.
real fun, would do again, 8.5/10

6 hours is when i start chugging beers. beyond 6 you're just wired and things look wavy

like being high except it keeps getting more intense for 6-8 hours instead of weed for example where you get high and stay high for a brief period of time then come down. When it starts getting really intense i mean the world starts wobbling and you lose sense of time and your short term memory gets fucked and your brain goes a little haywire for a bit. fun times but i would be skeptical of anything being sold to you as LSD because it is almost definitely not really LSD but something else

what LSD does is basically separating parts of your brain and doesnt let them connect to when you perceive something, you perceive something else, what ever jumps into your mind gets distorted. whatever is deep in your mind comes up first and your main idea in thought get distorted and gets to jump around. its hard to place your effort into something because everything is basically hidden in a bowl of mashed potatoes.

everyone say it's beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=wBICQjYjcpM

i did not hallucinate but my reality was very oddly distorted. it was like i was fully aware of everything and able to walk around and interact, but my memories (short and long term) of what was happening only formed in tiny flashes that were strung together as if time was moving faster. my biggest takeaway from it was a deep, experiential understanding that reality is entirely formed by what your senses tell you. worth trying at least once in a safe environment with people who will keep an eye on you (i was lord knows where in the car driving with eyes like an owl's, going into dunkin donuts and probably freaking people out... not good)

youtube.com/watch?v=ydor_2TaoMg

i think this point had been said by but thanks anyways

It's a trip.

Spiritual Cumming

wow are you scientist, i think proved your point

if you have time read this book before you trip. Its kind of like an instruction manual for taking these kinds of drugs. Its literally a modern translation of scripts from the Tibetan book of the dead.

Being on acid is not something you can explain to someone who has not taken it and "broken through". Imagine telling a 2 dimensional being ( lives life in only a x and y axis. Basically existence on paper.) what a 3 dimensional world is like.

If your open minded you will find alot of hidden truths and maybe even find meaning. But basically you will never be the same.

Pic related took right now while pooping.

Also source is I'm an neuro working in the UK on a nationally funded fringe pharmaceutical study. I can post my badge if you want proof.

It's exactly like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride at Disneyland. No shit.

Can LSD trigger mental disorder?

Lifts away all the BS society puts on you over time if you let it. It's fun but be descriminating about where and with whom you do it.

indescribable feeling of knowing everything but unable to explain it

- visual hallucinations which even if you try to imagine will not be as vivid as the real deal

- brain works at 1000%; things you think in 1 month time will pass through your brain in 7 hours

- you will find _some_ answers for your purpose/reason of your own existence

this

I took it for my first time about 2 weeks ago and it was the best thing I've ever felt tbh. It felt like all the good emotions I've ever felt were happening again all at once.

what answers have you found

Its the best!

^ this x1000

Not technically. LSD is literally the safest drug you can take other than psilocybin mushrooms. now if you take like 1000μg you can have some lasting effects.

but we are finding out that strangely it can be used to predict mental disorders such as schizophrenia.

the best may i can describe it is from what i can tell from our studies is that taking LSD opens up neural pathways that are normally saved for the R.E.M. states of sleep and the subconscious. it also connects sensory pathways that lead to a sensation called synesthesia which gives you the ability to see sound and hear colors etc. It can force a 3rd person perspective that will allow you too look at thinks without the lense of what is called the "ego game" which loosely means life and consciousness.

And just for the record. I dont recommend any hallucinogenic for recreational use. they are meant to be used as a took and can be used in many different positive ways just like most medicines. its not something to play with

personal answers, not objective

is meant for
and this is really accurate. its like trying to explain you dreams. at first you will have no idea how to describe what your seeing, because there are literally no words to describe it. its like looking at a future a million years from now and trying to describe what you see.
there are just no words that mankind has made for it.

it's pretty great. i would say it doesn't give a lot of "feelings" as in physical. you get pretty good visual hallucinations, though. I've time traveled on LSD and teleported and gone spinning around the eye of Hell. I took a lot to achieve those effects, mind you.

Lmao being in this thread is like talking to a bunch of retards

depends on the acid or active chemical

physically? melty, warm, cold sweat feel (not necessary sweating), head rushes, visual hallucination/distortion

imagine your senses being placed under microscope - your awareness of physical sensation heightens drastically

It feels like what Lay's Chicken and Waffle potato chips taste like. It's exactly what you're expecting it to be like, but then again it's not... it's almost better in a way. And if you're open minded, it can really change the way you look at things.

like chewing 5 gum