Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

My grandfather passed away last week. My brother and I were tasked to go through the attic and sort all of his things. We came across a locked chest in the corner. When we broke the lock off, this was the only thing inside. Any of you know what this is?

Looks like thats an old fashioned finger box user

its a old sex toy penis box

break the rules and stick your dick in it

it was meant for that actually

Damn, that's an old ass finger box! is it still in good condition? If it is, it's probably a V-600. those are worth a lot nowadays.

I've got one that's exactly the same except it's a really good looking mahogany

V-600 fingerbox throw that up on eBay if you want to make some cash, or keep it for sentimental value good find OP

Why would his grandpa have a V-600? He would have much better off with the V-550.

Wow that's a really nice finger box. They sure don't make 'em like they used to!

what is a tool box?

Damn OP, I haven't seen one of those in ages.

Fuck, lots of good memories with that thing, keep it in good shape.

eh. Some people wanted it for purely aesthetic reasons instead of functional ones. I personally like the newer, more modern ones, like the G3-0

a finger box is a box for your finger

that's a Rhodesian portable teak finger box with molded lining and inset optional thumb insertion configuration array

WW2 DILDO

its terrible for the joints to use a classic non ergonomic finger box.

are you sure? Still looks like a V-600 to me. or are you going by make rather than model?

If it is an original V-600 then its worth holding on to since they were built like tanks. If its one of the replicas you see on ebay all the time, then might as well upgrade to something new.

I know. but back then, most finger box makers would only advertise based on looks and benefits rather than actual facts, causing a lot of buyers to end up with practically useless (but pretty) finger boxes. kind of sad really.

Wtf is a finger box?

well If their grandfather owned it, I'd say it's likely that it's an original.

Didn't your pappy explain that to you? I was using finger boxes before my first penis inspection day.

Oh man, you're right. It's an authentic V-600. I live in Chinatown, and I'm constantly being offered the Rhodesian knockoff by street vendors. I bought one four years ago, and it only lasted twice. No wonder yours looks so sturdy, it's the real deal. You can tell by the seams.

Honestly. these idiots who pretend like they don't know what a finger box is are starting to get annoying. either contribute, or keep acting like a retard.

did it look like this? 'Cause I got one too. haven't used it, since they are pretty dainty, and I'm more of a collector.

Nice finger box Sup Forumsro you tryna sell it?

summerfags...happens every year

That's identical to the one I've got. I wish I took better care of them, but I enjoy vigorous and prolonged use. Unfortunately, the unit doesn't last too long as a result. Do you maintain yours with waxes and oils? Or do you vacuum seal them and place them in a display case? I get the impression you have a very impressive selection!

get

get t

Finger box threads are for newfags who think they finally know more than someone else

This

Oh believe me, I do too, i just use the more sturdy ones for it. I don't vacuum seal the case, but I clean them with different special waxes based on brand, material, etc. every week or so.
and thank you! I've been growing it for a couple years, might be able to muster some pics later, but I am actually out of town chasing after an antique czech finger box. wish me luck!
pick semi related

well someone feels uppity today.

There is nothing like a genuine finger box. Hang onto it. Only gets more valuable. Inheritance. Then profit??

Hey good luck with your hunt, friend! The Czech designs are quite lovely. I remember there was a 3-way manufacturing hub that rotated between Prague, Vienna, and Trieste. All those classic late Victorian manufacturers were top notch. Basically anything released prior to WW1, when rationing threw the industry into chaos. I'm excited about your finds. Again, best of luck.

Holy shit user I have the antique czech finger box you're looking for. This one has brass hinges and fallen timber from the forests of the old czech republic. The function is still pretty good too.

God, they just don't make them like that anymore. People are always trying to modernize everything. I mean, just look at these fucking digital ones.

Holy shit, really? please do contact me, money is not a problem.
Why thank you. best of luck on your endevours as well. and, if you can find anything, look into the manufacturing of finger boxes in the early 1920's. production had all but stopped, but the select companies that continued too produce them made them less and in higher quality. truly beautiful finger boxes!

Someone had to say it

Almost forgot about these bad boys, what a great pass time