Muslim Refugee Stabs Four Germans, One Dead, Three In Life-Threatening Situation

> Happening at train station
> Refugee status confirmed
> One dead
> Three in life-threatening situation
> Suspect flees on bike
> Rammed by police car

BAVARIA YES

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article155205280/Ein-Toter-durch-womoeglich-islamistischen-Messerangriff.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/munich-stabbing-suspected-islamist-shouts-allahu-akbar-before-launching-attack-at-railway-station-in-a7021816.html#gallery
gatestoneinstitute.org/6668/germany-migrant-crime-wave
repubblica.it/esteri/2016/05/10/news/monaco_uomo_con_il_coltello_aggredisce_passeggeri_nella_stazione-139473350/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

finally 1 died. holy shit when are these people gonna take up arms and... oh.. hmm well... shit.

Still got any of those old cattle cars lying around Krautbro?

Last time German trains and minorities mixed it didn't go so well for the minorities

>COMMON SENSE KNIFE CONTROL WHEN?????

I hope this happens to merkel

Obviously this was the fault of the Germans for not accepting that poor refugee into their society.

A dead goy is a good goy.

I want to go for a train ride! Those sounded like so much fun.

Just remember, the more muzzies commiting deadly acts, the more right wing countries go and eventually kick them out.

Also adds fuel for Trump victory too.

Source?

>>> Refugee status confirmed
Is this true? I read somewhere the person had "migrant background" but had German citizenship.

thank you greatest ally

just took the train through Bavaria yesterday. there's so many fucking refugees at the train stations, in the towns ugh

Source

Allahu Akbar indeed

That's cool. I live in Munich and regularly use that station. That's the closest i've ever been to a terrorist attack

>Refugee status confirmed
Source?

This Just in, the stabber was a "tanned German"

They clearly stated he's a "german". Might be called "Ahmed "The Bomb" Al Mohammad" but they wouldn't have said that if he was a refugee.

>muh gunz
Pull your head out of your arse m8. You are are just as cucked as anyone and your guns dont seem to be helping you much.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article155205280/Ein-Toter-durch-womoeglich-islamistischen-Messerangriff.html
It was actually a German (not a “German” either, but an actual one), not a rapefugee.

don't worry, you're in for a ride. just remember it never ends

Tanned German = Shitskin who currently lives in Germany

KEK

mexican intellectuals unanimously came to a conclusion that stabbing spree performed by tanned German today in Bavaria has nothing to do with Islam

no
common sense muslim control when

> Refugee status confirmed
According to Spiegel he has German citizenship. Who is jewing who now?

>nothing to do with racism
>suspect LITERALLY screamed allahu akhbar

>mexican polymaths

>be german
>get stabbed

it was a german not even with a migration background.
fucking lying cunt.

implying islam is a race

Sky News Newsdesk
@SkyNewsBreak
Update - German media reports a suspect detained by police after a fatal stabbing attack in #Grafing has been named as 27-year-old Paul H.

Clearly we must ban knives.

>tanned german
you fucking cuck

Isn't Germany currently giving out German citizenship like candy from a white van?

The Germanic Cuck has awoken

Prove he wasn't a mudslim pls

Follow our lead.
Bin that knife.

experts are talking about a mentally ill german who hijaked islam to get attention

> One dead due to possibly islamist knife attack

> At an S-Bahn station near Munich a possibly islamistically motivated knife attack took place. The attacker, a 27 year old German [i.e. he has German citizenship], stabbed randomly around himself this morning. One person died.

> Refreshed 15 minutes ago

They changed whatever they wrote before.

You forgot to mention the media blackout. Funny as fuck. BBC were reporting in this as I was coming to work this morning, mid report she said 'ehhhhh and the government has ordered a media blackout'. Seconds after saying the attacker gave an almighty AKBAR!

I am a German citizen and I am from Africa. Everyone can get citizenship here.
I read that he was actually an ethnic German though. Maybe we should be worried less about the refugees and worried more about the crazy white boys unable to get laid and lashing out at society?

all muslims are mentally ill
what's your point?
there is literally nothing to hijack

By the way, this is machine-translated.

They said that about the knife attack in London a while back. The one that lead to "Toy ain't no muslim, bruv".
He was still a muslim though. But he got passed off as 'mentally ill'.

I like how clearly they mention that he was a german without migrant background. So it's safe to assume whenever they just report of 'a man' they're actually goatfuckers. Good to know.

media is going for the #notarealmuslim narrative

your government giving German citizenship left and right to anyone who asks makes it even worse.
if that was a random refugee that recently arrived - ok, we may pretend that it was a single fuckup in vetting process or something. and in future similar attacks maybe prevented by changing acceptance rules for immigrants.
but when shitskin with german citizenship stabs people it points us to a greater problem - shitskins already there, in Germany, they are citizens, you can't deport them or close the border for them. They are among you. the only solution is to start a civil (religious) war or be stabbed by 'new' german

>He was the typical 'tanned' German.

TOP KEK

You and your people are really fucked.

> I read that he was actually an ethnic German though.
You didn't, because people in Germany are never classified by ethnicity. Maybe someone wrote "without migration background" but the media would never mention "ethnic Germans".

so the refugees?

>tanned german

Stabber was named as local man named "Paul H."

Source: independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/munich-stabbing-suspected-islamist-shouts-allahu-akbar-before-launching-attack-at-railway-station-in-a7021816.html#gallery

Daily reminder that german media actively changes names to cover up shit skin crimes.

See pic related

gatestoneinstitute.org/6668/germany-migrant-crime-wave

>I am a German citizen and I am from Africa. Everyone can get citizenship here.
Refugees take years to get German citizenship.
He literally could not have been a refugee if he has a German citizenship. At least not from the current batch.

Ah yes, another glorious act by Merkel's Hero's.

The left must pay. I hope there will be another Utoya. The idiots who upended this bucket of middle eastern terrorists over the West ought to pay. Anyone who adheres to their shitty ideology ought to live in fear.

Why not Max Mustermann?

Happening status?

>Joseph

Using a Hebrew name.
Oh the irony.

>mfw it's an actual German edgelord

DON'T BE THE AGGRESSOR
BIN THAT MESSER!

>Happening status?
None

Just look at the active cover up going on

>I am a German citizen and I am from Africa.

You are not even a German citizen, just a parasite.

media:

> guy was mentally ill
> guy was propably a drug addict
> used islam to get additional news coverage

tragic isolated incident and remember there are hundreds of people dying in car accidents every year!

His name was Paul.
That's as German as it gets.

Genau, soviel Logik.
Eine tolle Frau.

You misunderstood me, my fellow German. You guys should stop complaining about the refugees and start looking at yourself, and your own deranged population.
Oh, but I am literally German.

It was funny for awhile, now it's just sad.

>Sozialchrist

cancer

Explain it. how are you literaly german. even if you were born here or adopted at very early age, youre a nigger. no hate, just facts. nigger.

see

>Not Ali A, not Ali B, not Ali C, not Ali D, not Ali E, not Ali F, but Ali S

Shit, I meant to reply to
I would not have made this mistake, had I been white.

who's rafik youssef

Hör auf. langsam werd ich zu sauer für den Kack.
Nur weil er Deutscher is kann er kein Islamist sein oder was?
Nix Flüchtlingshetze, Islam"hetze"

PAUL H
A
U
L

H

Honestly would be more surprised if any of these attacks weren't made by a muslim

mainstream Media is telling it was a "german" strange that in 99% of the other crimes they don't post any nationality but in this case weeey it was a german not a rapefugee

also he was muslim so who is the cuckest nation here? germans converting to islam killing other germans

German citizen =/= German.

RECHTSPOPULISMUS!

Well, luckily the nice people at the Einbürgerungsamt were not as racist and so now I an owner of a little plastic card, confirming that according to the German law you and I are literally equivalent.

!LAUTE GERÄUSCHE!

murdered by Merkel

> Media blackout

There is no Media Blackout.

Pressesperre does not equal Media Blackout you moron

so press conference in 3 hours .... place your bets

Another user claimed it might be media obfuscation and an alias.
Italian media claims the perp's name was Rafik Youssef.
repubblica.it/esteri/2016/05/10/news/monaco_uomo_con_il_coltello_aggredisce_passeggeri_nella_stazione-139473350/
I don't know where exactly they got that name from or how reliable their information is, though.

It wasn't a refugee you retard. It was a German national, who was probably a brownie.

I doubt this happened.

>Just remember, the more muzzies commiting deadly acts, the more government will be stomping right wingers reporting such action would be crime soon
Fixed.

he wasnt a refugee he was just a muslim with a german passport

not that it matters anyway lol

lol wtf is this

>shouting snackbar while stabbing people
>nothing todo with islam

>TANNED GERMAN
kek
KEK
K E K

we need more money to fight the nazis

someone get heiko maas involved

also:
> drugs found
> attacker most likely drug addict and confused

>blah blah blah.. Einzelfall.. blah blah blah .. Deutschland ist ein Einwanderungsland...blah blah blah.. Wir mussen den Islam nicht beschuldingen...

Maybe this is his Islamic name? All of the converts take on a new name, so both might be correct.

>refugee status confirmed
I read otherwise, source?

can confirm

BBC R4 this morning about 0830 as i was driving into work, said that the prosecutors have ordered a media blackout

This isnt the First death you know?

So, not german. Thanks for clearing that up.