Suicide squad - SPOILERS

Just watched this flick, obviously spoilers ahead

It was better than I expected it to be. The jokes were decent, but there were some ridicolous plotholes. Also, the Joker coming back was bullshit. Shouldve ended the movie with the seal (Rain?) shooting the sheboon.

Also, Leto was complete shit. Literall garbage. Destroyed half the movie for me

Overall I'd say its a flick. Not good enough for flim, let alone kino, but not averange enough to be a movie.

What does Sup Forums think about this flick?

>Tell me about her, why does she wear the mask

>there were some ridicolous plotholes.
like?

>Also, Leto was complete shit. Literall garbage. Destroyed half the movie for me

He is in 5 minutes of the movie you dumbass

Aaannnddd the DC defense force comes in the thread

KEEP YOUR MEMES AWAY FROM HER, YOU MONSTER

I never thought that a film could give a person aspergers until I watched this one.

If someone having 5 minutes of screentime ruins 'half' of a 2 hour movie then you probably are on the spectrum

No, he's right though. He had seriously like 5 minutes on screen time.

I don't give a fuck about capeshit but I thought this might be a fun watch with Leto's shitty Joker as comedic relief but they cut all his scenes. I'd honestly like to pirate a Director's Cut of this film with all of Leto's shit still in it.

I seriously don't even know who Jared Leto is. Where the fuck did he come from?

how could the joker escape the crash?
why did the witch not flee earlier?
answer me these and ill follow up

You know where he came from.

>better than expected
That finale certainly wasn't. It was even worse than the fant4stic reboot in that regard.

where did katana and slipknot come from? like its 45 minutes into the movie and theyve introduced everyone and then they just say 'oh yeah this is katana and slipknot'

not necessary a plothole but still bullshit

>how could the joker escape the crash?
Its both a film based on a comic book,and Waller and the entire squad/seal team survived their helicopter crash.
>why did the witch not flee earlier?
Because the writing dictated she chose to then and only formed her plan by that point.

These arent plot holes dumbass,an actual plot hole would be when harley was pushed from the helicopter by Joker onto the top of a skyscraper, then managed to meet the other squad members just outside the Ostrander building five mins later.

Fucking mong.

Apparantly her borther needed a powerboost before he could make stabbing her heart irrelevant, but for some reason it was still her weakness during the ending

Does he have two personalities?

so
>horrible heli crash, looks like everyone dies
20 min later
>joker storms a high security prison with only 6 or so companions

yeah, def not a plothole. it just works, because the the comicbook says he survived

>harley teleporting
She somehow got off the roof and then at least 5 city blocks to reach them outside the building as they came down. Granted there was the gap in time of them waiting for wallers helicopter so that may address the time she had.

Plus it isn't as bad as loius lane being in the crater in the center of metropolis and then seeing superman and zod fall down, knowing which piece of rubble they landed with and getting to the trainstarion within sixty seconds

>horrible heli crash, looks like everyone dies
Just like the other two
>joker storms a high security prison with only 6 or so companions yeah, def not a plothole. it just works, because the the comicbook says he survived
How is it any more different to Luke surviving in snow kangaroo's guts or Jaws not being dead at the end of his first appearance. Suspension of disbelief is not a plot hole faggot, the example i gave you is a plot hole.

>Overall I'd say its a flick. Not good enough for flim, let alone kino, but not averange enough to be a movie.

Flick is below movie in the official cinemá terminology you fucking pleb

flick and movie are on one level, with the difference being that the flick holds no rewathability but is entertaining, while a movie is rewatchable but nothing extraordinary (see Hangover)

no one said star wars is realistic

He's fucking right. I could barely wait to get back on Sup Forums and bash Leto like a proper autistic fuck but there was so little screentime... I kinda see why the fella got mad. Its like the director saw all the things people and critics were saying about Leto that he chopped him off in the last few moments.

The movie fell apart on its own, with the whole plotholes but not because of Leto. Nigress' performance was worse.

he wasnt a bad actor, but the joker writing was trash
he shouldnt love harley, shes his trophy, his tool and not his girlfriend
he also bothered with too much shit. joker doesnt care about anything

no said Suicide squad was to bar retards like you? The film has a crocodile man, alien witches and soul swords.

but that makes sense in the universe its playing in. normal humans surviving an exploding heli crash doesnt

I think most of what that relationship meant was edited out, making it more shallow in the end, I remember scenes in the trailer that never made it on screen. I would like to see both versions of the movie on their own

no it doesnt

Harleys writing was also shit. Isn't she supposed to be 100% loyal to the Joker? Isn't he supposed to be the driving force behind her actions? If yes, why was she whoring around?
Also, why did they even take harley in the squad? whats her super power? she is literally a girl without any armor who swings a baseball bat, any seal would do better

>Isn't she supposed to be 100% loyal to the Joker?
She is
> If yes, why was she whoring around?
She's a whore
>why did they even take harley in the squad? whats her super power? she is literally a girl without any armor who swings a baseball bat, any seal would do better
Heightened athletic abilities thanks to drugs. Has more special power than Katana, Slipknot, Flagg, Boomer, Deadshot who have no abilities at all.

Have you even watches the movie?

>Kuhtana has no abilities
DELET

Not him, but I think Jared Leto was alright. It all comes down to how the writers thought Joker out. This movie's joker kinda felt a bit forced and childish, appealing mostly to the scene kid phase teens.

>This movie's joker kinda felt a bit forced and childish
This. Its like a 15 year old wrote him and tryed to make him as crazy as possible.

Adam Beach says Slipknot was taken in by Wonder Wonder for strangling her out, which is why he's still in his outfit or something. They probably edited it out like Joker, so who knows. Katana has Flag's back.

Can you even English?

Its true though, her sword does but not her

>faggot gets BTFO
>LEL atleast I speak ENGRISH AHAHH what now guy?

if i take that mask of her, will she die?

How did i get BTFO? Katana has no special powers and you can't even compose a sentence.

He obviously hit the s instead of the d since they're next to each other. That or auto-correct. Either way kill yourself.

I'm glad that God demon that seems nigh indestructible can be stopped by normal explosives

BvS' screenwriting was excellent compared to this cluster fuck, and I usually defend all of DC's fuckups.

They should have kept the Joker a character from Harley's past. Remove all scenes of him plotting her escape except for the jailbreak at the very end of the movie.

The character should have stayed in the background instead of awkwardly trying to shove him in the present plot.

>BvS' screenwriting was excellent compared to this cluster fuck
DCIDF in the bargaining phase

its obvious you're the same person, why are you so butthurt?

not a plot whole hon

What was the point of these characters:

>Joker
>Capt. Boomerang
>Katana
>Killer Croc
>Monster T
>the guy who dies first

>>the guy who dies first

To show they we mean businesses

1. To make Mom freak
2. Brony meme
3. Waifu
4. Remember him from the cartoon? He's in this!
5. I dunno
6. To die first and show that they mean business

really makes you think

It holds her face together after she sucks that BBC.

what are you trying to prove?

You guys should just kiss

>normal humans
>the jeSteR
>normal
lmao

It would be extremely CUTE!