Hey Sup Forumsros, how safe is the tor browser?

Hey Sup Forumsros, how safe is the tor browser?

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox...src=search
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Tor
>safe

very if you configure it right.

96-98% of all tor exit relays are operated by the US government

it's almost like a bad joke

Don't listen to these guys. It's perfectly safe. Just jump in user.

What you going on there for?

It was just my own curiosity, a friend of mine recently told me about him using it to buy White Widow so I was wondering how safe it could possibly be

Any of you smoke wet?

hi there fbi! anyways here is a comprehensive tutorial on how to make Tor safe.

1. Secure NoScript:
1. Goto 'NoScript Options > Whitelist' and remove everything in the list.
2. Make sure 'Scripts Globally Allowed' is not ticked.
3. Goto 'NoScript Options > Embeddings', tick everything except 'No placeholder for..' and 'Collapse blocked objects'
4. Goto 'NoScript Options > Advanced > XSS', remove all Anti-XSS Protection Exceptions

2. Install RequestPolicy Continued
This addon is even more important than NoScript, it allows Tor Browser to block all external resources by default (image, video, script, font that is not on the same domain), until you explicitly allow each external domain to be loaded.

The old RequestPolcy has not been updated for many years, RequestPolicy Continued has taken its place.

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox...src=search

Once installed, a config page may show up, do not subscribe to any subscriptions and just close the page, goto about:requestpolicy?defaultpolicy and set Default Policy to 'Block requests by default'.

3. Disable auto updates
Go to about:config, set:
app.update.auto to 'false'
app.update.enabled to 'false'
extensions.update.autoUpdateDefault to 'false'

4. Protect Tor browser from font exploits:
1. Goto about:config and change both 'gfx.downloadable_fonts.enabled' and 'gfx.downloadable_fonts.woff2.enabled' to 'false'
2. Remove all whitelisted sites such as google.com from NoScript
3. Install RequestPolicy Continued to block every external webpage resource by default.

The deep web is just an overglorified drug dealing network. It was really cool before everyone started going on there but shits changed now. Also the fbi watches the fuck out of it so the chances of anything actually bad showing up is rare.

you can find super illegal shit very easily. not going to say how, not going to say where to look.

Source?

They cannot track you from the exit relays though. Also, if you are using only encrypted data with a VPN...

Fuck. The summer has worn off on me. Yes. They are all horrible exit nodes that should be avoided at all costs. Tor is bad.

using a VPN with tor is a terrible idea. it can compromise your security.

If you want to be really safe just have tails on a DVD and run it on a clean laptop everytime

Pretty safe, i watch and download cp normally, no FBI on my door

why would you admit that when your ip is visible?

The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Cause no one can do shit to me?

Advice from a paranoid surfer. Those $40 Android tablets are great.
- Buy one WITH CASH
- create a fake Google account.
- Download orbot(Tor for Android)
- Cover camera
- Log on using someone else's wifi.
- Wipedown and dispose of tablet
- memorize you UN and Passwords that you use on darknet. Never write them down.

I like this 3 layer security. Tor combined with burner device combined with stolen wifi.

>you can find super illegal shit very easily. not going to say how, not going to say where to look.

Spot the faggot whose never been on the deep web

Downloading is where they get you. If it isn't saved on your computer then guilt is much harder to establish.

tablets that cheap exist? wtf?

Its saved i watch it, been a few years now, its all cool, i can give you proof just not here

Amazon Kindle Fire tablets. You can mod them to be stock android tablets. Or just use it as is.

But if the FBI comes knocking one day and there is nothing on your computer, then their job gets harder than you in a Chukee Cheese's.

Might move it to an external hdd, i mean where i live there is a 0% chance of being caught

Good luck

Not true

Where is that
-definitely not an FBI fag :)