Malcom in the Middle

Does Reese ever get some sort of development? because I saw like 4 complete seasons of this, and he haven't seen him improve at all. Francis did get some development after he got his wife though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHYmFJv_obY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hur durr muh character development

Can't you faggot just fucking appreciate a show for what it is? An entertainment?

hes mostly the comic relief.

but by god is he awesome

>that garbage bag so he could keep his peeled skin in one big piece

you find out what his talent is

He somewhat matures towards the end of the last season, but he's still dumb as fuck. But that's not the point of the reese character.

I think the series proves that he's to much of an idiot to "develop"
>repeats last year of high school
>ends up a wagefag

I'm satisfied

Why didn't he pursue the cooking? I thought he had the potential to be a world class chef?

He's Reece

youtube.com/watch?v=SHYmFJv_obY

Yes it's anime, but it's still relevant to your brain problems.

It's amazing that Francis married an even bigger cunt than Lois. Lois was a great wife but she fucked up her kids for life.

Late-season Reece would occassionally display a talent for something, usually something larcenous, and then it would never be brought up again after. The time he ran the supplies racket during the toxic spill scare where everyone was holed up in the school gym was pretty good.

Reese could cook. He was a fantastic cook. I remember an episode where Lois said he couldn't cook anymore and he got mad and both parents cried tears of joy because they finally had a way they could punish him again that would actually work.

Was she a cunt? I just remember her being pretty hawt, nothing else about her. Oh, and I think she clashed horns with Lois a lot right?

he slowly becomes his dads favorite kid.

cooking was something he enjoyed for himself, if he was a chef he'd be working for other people.

>but she fucked up her kids for life
did she?
you think they would have been in a better place without her?

Most of the problems in the kids lives came as a result of them lying to her.

>They never went anywhere with Reeses cooking skills

The only issue i have with this show

where would they go with it? have his mom force him to work at a fastfood joint until he gets fired for trying to cook the burgers rare?

opinion discarded

This. I love cooking but hate doing shit for other people and get paid for it. Rather do manual labor or mcshit jobs and hate the work than come to hate what I love.

POST THICC LOIS

>Its a Hal episode

Go on, please. Great stuff.

the best ones

In terms of webms thats all i have sadly

>that time he rented a steam roller
he really was just amazing

Reese "develops" quit ewell

nevermind i found a few more

Not Hal specific though

So did Malcom

>Tears about everything to shit
>Praises the fuck out of Haifuri (High School Fleet) aka shit-show of the millenium
Wut?

>bites into an eagle
>tons of feathers fly around

That's not how birds work

that's a pigeon

>autism

>aka shit-show of the millenium

Well he layed out the reasons he liked it. You just said it was shit. For some reason I'm far more willing to believe his opinion over yours.

What was shit about it? Looked pretty good based on the clips he showed.

the best scene is when hal and lois clean out the closet and find a working toilet

>eagle

Typical 'murican

>that episode where they need a kindergarten for free for jaime and go to some church
>dewey asks why is there a big T on the wall
my sides still hurt

>that scene were Reese talks to Dewie about hearing voices that aren't there

>literally mentions he hears them too, but not to bring them up because people will get worried

wew lad

Would you Sup Forums?

he was a great cook but they dropped it

>DIGIBRO

Damn she looks like she stinks of whale oil, it's so hot. I'd love to stuff a slab of walrus lard into her asshole and watch her shit it out and then suck on it to clean it while I fuck her fat hairy Eskimo ass until she squeals like a baby seal.

you are epic

Hal is equally crazy.

>that time he has to babysit the faggot from Shameless

He pretty much stops bullying people by the last seasons if I recall correctly. Also there are plenty of episodes where you see that he's actually really lonely and friendless.

Well there was that story arc where he reads mein Kampf and tries to Lynch Stevie, but it got scrapped at the last second.

>the block party ep.

Not anymore, but in her prime she was THICK

Would you Sup Forums ?

I herd she has hip dysplasia... I'd be worried I might wreck her.

Best Malcolmfu incoming.

NTR bait

her crying in clown makeup gave me weird feelings as a kid.

That is literally how birds work.

Pigeons get wrecked really easily and there's always tonnes of feathers. A cat can do it easily, I imagine with a dog it'd be inevitable.

MITM is a pretty amazing slice of television history.

While it was airing I always thought it was just a pretty bland run of the mill comedy sitcom.

A couple of years ago I torrented every season and watched all the way through and was blown away. The writing is actually super intricate, and for a show with hundreds of episodes, there's maybe two? poor episodes.

>that episode where Cynthia grew breast

They'd never make an episode like that today. Reese would be dubbed a dangerous pervert.

Reese was an edgy Sup Forumstard. That's all you had to know about his character

He existed just for the sake of existing

>it's a Reese has no friends episode
>it's a ditch day episode

nope nope nope

Why do people who are good at cooking always say this shit? I think the reality is you are afraid of failure and it's an easy out.

sidequests.webm

I honestly can't think of a bad Malcolm in the Middle episode.

jesus fuck the show looks absolutely ANCIENT in that webm. That was a season 2 episode I think.

fuck time flies

The clip show is the only bad ep I can think of but I think it had some original content as well (hal and lois going over their finances)

character "development" is what ruins comedies

I cook for a living. It could seriously put somebody off cooking if they have to do it as a job. Sometimes you just don't want to make a job out of something you love, especially when you have other options.

Lois did nothing wrong. She had to be like that to deal with her devil children.

my fave episode is the one where he's trying to make his masterpiece painting.

No one wants to spend hours to perfect a meal for some other fatass bro

You literally could have just made the show about Hal. He's such a great character and brilliantly portrayed too.

holyfuck yes.

It's called Breaking Bad

Great show. Srsly.
>They start filling it back up again so no one finds it
Francis literally started everything.
Maybe
Definitely

epic

Yeah, he goes in the army.

I'm a chef

I hate food now

Go back to bed, Gordon.

Dewey doesn't seem like he barely age between S1 and S4, while Malcom and Reece does seem like they age somewhat.

No

Rhys never, ever, became anything

He ends as a janitor at the school they attended, excited to prey on nerds from the inside

He is alone

wtf I hate food now.

TOP FERRARI

The GREAT debate

How did you feel about the parents of malcom deciding everything for him without him having a say in it? Like the last episode. They told him how his life will be and he just swallowed it.

left for sure, she was cute and had big tits. Only problem was her being a jew i think.

lois gave me an oedipal complex

Best scene was at the end with dewey and jaimy hiding from lois after she gets into ragemode. Dewey became the brother to jaimy that the other both never were.

I haven't watched it.

>problem

god damn left gets me hard just thinking about it

fuckfuckckc

You didnt watch malcom in the middle? Are you underage? What the fuck mane.
It is though. After all she cockblocked malcom anyway.

that blond girl was awful

The Middle with Eden Sher is much better.

I only watched some episodes occasionally when it was airing on Télé-Québec in French, but I didn't watch it religiously. So I don't know how it ended.

Reminder Jeff Goldblum started fucking her when she was like 17 years old.