None of my drug friends will tell me where to get more codeine/tylenol pills...

none of my drug friends will tell me where to get more codeine/tylenol pills. i started taking a ton i found in my freezer (thanks mom) nightly, and once my small supply runs out (pic related), im fucked. any advice/condolences?

Other urls found in this thread:

pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion/search.php?s_userid=gecko94
lmgtfy.com/?s=a&q=how to darknet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sucks to be you I guess.

heroin

Hahaha fuck you op little ass kid

keep on junkin, junkie.

i have no way to get any drugs because all my older friends baby me and wont tell me their dealer, and im too socially retarded to manually find a dealer or some shit and im too scared to use deepweb

avoid anything with tylenol in it

get over it and look forward to pooping again

bumping my own thread because please god i need more codeine let me die

codeine is like so weak how do you even feel that

yea, dont abuse prescription meds junkie piece of shit

dude are you doing cold water extraction or are you killing your liver with the tylenol?

codeine is for pussies
are you12?

and get an oxy connect you idiot

>Tylenol #3

This is almost literally the most most shit-tier opiate you could possibly do. Find some hydrocodone, oxycodone, hydromorphone, or oxymorphone. Better high than codeine will ever give you.

>inb4 "IV carfentanil like a real man"

>talking shit because someone wants a low tolerance

Meth is where it's at

Ask for percs. They're a lot stronger tho, but the same thing.

the tolerance wont last. you will see. time will show you. not some Sup Forums tard. just watch. give it a year... im unfortunate enough to know

It starts with pills like those and then it leads to heroin once you are older and you actually do have the money and the connects. I suggest you quit now while you are ahead.

alphabay

I am a codeine addict. Its totally not worth it bro. I do cold water extractions 3 times a day and drink doses of 300-400mg just to feel normal. You cant catch the dragon, just give the shit away or it will haunt your thoughts 24/7 believe me. Its not a good life

this. fucking THIS..

I started taking pills 2 years ago. Started off inocent just a "perc" but now 2 years later I started to like the "Mexico's " people have because they were stronger. And now for the last 2 weeks I've been taking those exclusively and I'm hurting like a mfer rn w my girlfriend.
Just uh get out while ur ahead
Sucks. Oh well

I secound this.

Codeine is for people who can cook morphine.

isn't there online pharmacies that sell "wellness" remedies for health and recreational?
Seen some posted on Reddit with reviews but never saved them.

THIS!, You will distroy your liver fast with that much Tylenol

If you really want them, I am sure you know where the bad area is in your town. Just go NEAR it (NOT into the badlands, but near them). The ideal places are where a very rich and high end society meets the ghettos, the place where those two areas meet, go there. Go to a walmart and find a black guy, tell him you want some. If you find someone do this exactly
>see prada first
>never show cash till you see prada
>do not even talk about the cash before you see prada
>make him put in a baggie before you pull out cash
>make sure that as you are handing him the cash, his hand is moving into your hand with the prada
>stay strapped and ready (that means keep a gun on you, for all the fucking idiots here)

>Just uh get out while ur ahead
truth. OP.. dont go further. the withdrawals will be fucking hell. last for up to a week and benadryl and xanax will only dull the WDs.

Imagine everything in your life that you enjoy doing. Playing vidya, seeing that special someone. That awesone whatever you have been invited to. Niw imagine all of that shit not mattering to you at all because all your brain cares about is getting and taking opiates. You get some and are as happy as you can be anymore, you take them and feel great. 4 hours later you are back to looking for them and all that stuff you once enjoyed doesnt matter anymore untill you get more. Actually apply what ive said to your life as you see it. That is opiate addiction. Stop now or you WILL go down this path

anyone know where I can get ambien? My doctor's being a bitch about refilling and wanted to get it somewhere else.
Had severe insomnia since I was kid..and the euphoria helps with that

yup. been bootin' to this thread and getting re-upped this week with ox. looking fwd to it way too much. literally sick right now. fuck man, i wish i never took a goddamn norco 14 years ago. feelssogoodman.avi

pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion/search.php?s_userid=gecko94

Cold water extraction with Tylenol 1s you can get them over the counter in canada

try this OP

>Tell friends you want to scoop some broccoli
and need a steady guy that doesn't go dry
>ask for number
>everyone smokes broccoli so as long as your not 12 they will oblige and give number
>buy from guy a couple times
>3rd or 4th buy, ask if he has connects for pills
>tell him your situation
>tell him what pills you lookin for

do this with a few different friends and different dealers.

I might have maybe but not for sure at all but at one time maybe (prob not, but could have) sold de-rugs. And trust me, if you get in the game, and start moving weight, you know where just about anything is and can get your hands on as much as you want. So even your broccoli guy should know where it is, if he's not just picking up a wizard of Oz for his re-up

Ambian is a really good drug both recreationallyand medically I used to take two 10 mg pills and Jack off for literally 4 hours straight then pass out and have crazy dreams

This guy nigs

Learn to darknet you scrub.

This user literally has the baby food on the spoon and is putting it in your mouth.

it's ok to say weed instead of broccoli. It's not 8th grade.

say page couldn't be found :(
pls helpna noob guise

you dumbass

you have never been involved in an on-going investigation then I presume?
Not saying that I have. because, well, of course.... why would I have been??

doesn't matter if you throw away HDD if your ISP is catching your shit, dumbbum.
digital evidence has put plenty of people away for crimes related to.. um... "moving".
maybe I'm just paranoid now... idk.

I take 10 myself but my doc is trying to try me on some anxiety bullshit and take me off ambien. It works great but he's breaking what doesn't need to be..so I need to find ways to get it or something similar online.

that was rude. How do I use dark or whatever the fuck

then why do you mention "pills" in the same post as broccoli KEK

stop being a druggy faggot

theres nothing wrong with occasional use of some drugs (weed, psychedelics, stims, whatever) but you are fucking addicted to opiates

thats full retard

quit swallowing pills like a weak willed faggot and spend a couple days feeling like shit and be done with this. If thats impossible then go to rehab asap, its only get more difficult the longer you wait and the more you fuck your life up

lmgtfy.com/?s=a&q=how to darknet

Because if someone has broccoli they are obviously healthy, so they probably have fish oil pills or vitamin D pills to help with his addiction, sir.

you dumb

you should try meth

what is the lifespan of vicodin/ codieine/ similar?

Codeine sucks. Try kratom instead.

OT: Has anyone tried Modafinil?

do jenkem instead, you can make it everyday at home for free.

I agree with this user, and the other anons that say to quit.
I used to partake in coke, xans (dem green ones doe), oxy, codeine/promo.
It took my best friend, the dude I call my brother (stayed at my parents place for almost a year during HS cause his step dad is a piece of shit, knew each other since middle school), almost dying for us to wise up and drop that shit.
The day he went into the hospital, I realized what shit like pills and "prescription drugs" really do to the body. That shit is even questionable when being used as ACTUAL medication for a LEGITIMATE reason, let alone just for shitz and gigs.
It doesn't really hurt or anything if you haven't done them for a couple years, but the craving will be intense and you might get a mild head ache. I WISH I had that. Shakes, sweats, and body aches.... that is what awaits you OP

>codeine/tylenol
is a terrible choice because the quantity you need to get a decent trip would also have a dangerous amount of tylenol that can screw your liver for good.

I wanna stay sharp, not inhale piss and shit trying to get high

>stay sharp
>on drugs

yeah, didnt notice much tbh
im a heavy caffeine user though

are you using it to stay awake or as a nootropic? cuz if former it works, if later, maybe, maybe not

haven't tried it yet.
want it for the nootropic effects

smart guy

Tfw waiting on 1am for check to drop into my account gonna go buy so many blue roxi and dilaudid and gonna shoot till I comatose