Ask a Dd/lg couple anything

Ask a Dd/lg couple anything.

He has a migraine and is feeling down :(

Other urls found in this thread:

palgrave.nature.com/scientificamerican/journal/v299/n2/full/scientificamerican0808-56.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18666680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whats there to ask little girl?

ask if he wants a special massage from his special girl

I'm giving sleepy him a massage now

sounds like you attention whoring because you cannot seem to be happy with his attention alone. kinda sad to be honest.

Suck his dick girl

come talk to us on discord OP :)

discord dot gg
/UCJAvGg

discord dot gg
/UCJAvGg

discord dot gg
/UCJAvGg

Idk man it was just a way to post cute pics of myself bc he and I are into that

Whet

U right, dr.phil

I tried!! His migraine is killing him though. But we fucked haha. It's ok, I gave him some killer head last night

do you guys have a tumblr or page somewhere that we can see more when you're done?

Am I the only one who finds this number impressive? Prime digits are beautiful.

All right baby full frontal pls while you give him a message.

Sadly we don't!! Sorry. Maybe someday

That was pretty cool brah

Are you aware you're in a relationship with a pedophile?

What is dd/lg

How old are you?

Glorified pedophilia

What kinda headache is it? Neck, tension, typical migraine?

From sitting on his face too hard.

aww, too bad. You got any cute panties to show us?

It means you're autistic. In a special way.

Daddy's little girl

any chance you'll join us on discord?

What the fuck

I feel special!

Take this faggot shit to tumblr where it belongs

So are you like...always submissive? Do you ever take control? Does he cause you sensual pain and do you cause him sensual pain?
I always find it weird that most of the girls I find attractive and most of the girls that find me attractive are into the DD/lg thing and it makes me sad, cause I'm a big dude and kinda perfect for a "daddy" role, but I hate nothing more than to be in control of someone else. I like being dominant but I also hate it. I prefer it most when both me and my partner for control, but that's irrelevant, the questions are the focus.

I would not go that far.. people do feel comfortable in different mindsets and even at different times. but hey as long as you do it safe and consensual.

How old are you/him

Oh and can you show us your tits?

I think that's illegal.

daddy dom / little girl. it is a descriptor of a relationship type in the kink world where the dominant is a daddy figure and the sub is a little girl. sometimes the littles are pre teens or sometimes they are middles where they are teens or so. but everyone is different.

Now that you point it out, that is cool.

Diapers?

Well considering he's not attracted to children...

Daddy dom/little girl!! It's a kink relationship in which the dom is more caring and loving, taking on a sort of "daddy" role in that he is less aggressive and more tender!! It's not the only thing we do but daddy has always and will always be my favorite name.

I don't know honestly. I get killer migraines daily so I forget what it's like not to have one haha. It's behind his right eye, which is what I usually get. I'm making him ice his neck, giving him a massage, and I turned most the lights off. He said it was getting slightly better but is now sleeping

Hahaha. He wishes. I'm very shy about getting eaten out.

He took mine off!!

Nope. Sorry!

Not OP, its not even close to pedophilia. Closer to incest fantasy. DD/lg has nothing to do with age, and everything to do with submission.
>I hate 100% submission. I like to wrestle when I fuck.

So you're just in a traditional straight relationship?

Thats just called being normal.

As long as OP is not a minor, it's legal.

Got any sc op?

This is wrong also... and every kink relationship is different.

Sorry, I was confused by the "little girl" terminology. I didn't realize OP is just in a traditional relationship.

it ends in 5, it isn't a prime number you massive retard

I'm a switch!! I haven't dominated him as of thus far though, were both into sensual pain and he definitely leaves some bruises. Hopefully I might too someday but I'm not nearly as aggressive when I domme.

Agreed!!

He's 21

Keep in mind dd/lg=/=ageplay!! Sometimes people into ageplay don't like dd/lg and sometimes people into dd/l don't like ageplay! Dependant on the persons involved.

Not for me

>prime digits

Any nudes comin up?

whats Dd/lg

You got snap chat op?where you take request and stuff?

After reading OPs response, I guess I had the wrong idea about it. Still weirds me out to be seen as a daddy.

fucking read the thread you fucktard

Massage his foots with a hot towel or something on his ankles.

dam sure is summer in here, summer fag

Nope! Kinky as fuck relationship. Hoping to be poly someday but he's never experienced that before!

Nope

Ye

Read previous comments

Think of it as more of a protector role and not so much paternal.. It is nice being the big squishy safe daddy TBH. but finding a girl that is comfortable with solely your attention and not out whoring on the internet is key..

Not bad. Pretty breast.

>I'm a switch!! I haven't dominated him as of thus far though, were both into sensual pain and he definitely leaves some bruises. Hopefully I might too someday but I'm not nearly as aggressive when I domme.
Oh, sounds like you guys have ALL the fun. How long yall been goin strong?

I love the piercings TBH.

Thanks, I'll keep a more open mind in the future

Were both into me showing off my body! He gives me plenty of attention but he loves watching me take photos and I love taking them in front of him!! We're perfectly happy!

Just one?

Not very long actually! I met him about 4 months ago at work and we're not a serious relationship right now, just pretty relaxed for the time being

I like your pirceings, theyre cute

How long have the two of you been together?

I JUST GOT THEM TODAY AND THEY MAKE MY LIFE SO HAPPY

Get him to buy you a better camera.

>mfw OP delivers

How did the dd/lg idea come up?

Can we get a shot of that ass in that sexy skirt?

Can we see you full frontal?

>considering he's not attracted to children
>in dd/lg relationship
choose one, you don't get both.

I've always been kinky and very open about it. When we talked about that for the first time, I brought up what I was into. He's actually quite inexperienced when it comes to that stuff

Delivery

Don't worry about me I am just a little bit bitter. Continue whoring about.

So, completely inexperienced guy here. My girl and I want this kind of relationship pretty bad. Like I said, I don't really know what I'm doing, so I'm mostly just going with whatever comes to mind (and honestly it feels like generic relationship stuff). Tips or somewhere to start? I want to provide, it's just all my partners in the past have been vanilla as fuck, so it's what I'm used to.

She is a "little girl," but apparently this applies past 18. I would agree, but her terminology allows for this.

>daddy
>little girl
>daddy doesn't secretly have a child fetish

uh huh

Good work user, got yourself a daddy issues skank.
Livin' the dream

How bout we take it one step further

Full frontal shot?

Please?

Oh thats pretty. You've got a nice backside there Sup Forumsrah

How about that beautiful vagina?

Pretty

>18 year old girls enthusiastic about DD/lg

teens are always the most over the top with it. they tend to abandon it by their early 20s.

if you want a little, find one who didn't discover it until they'd been an adult for a few years. with teens it's usually just a phase.

Google search, Look on fetlife and just do what feels right for both of you. there is no one way to have a kinky relationship and 50 shades of grey is not kink its rape so dont use that as an example..

Migraines have been identified to be little more than a neuron misfire turning into a cascading error message. The three main minerals required for a neuron to fire and reset effectively are sodium, phosphorus, and potassium, so have him eat spinach and drink a small amount of low-concentration saltwater.

Happened the exact same way with my girl and me

>Migraines have been identified to be little more than a neuron misfire turning into a cascading error message
[citation needed]

it doesn't matter what age she is. There's no other reason for a man to be the father in a dd/lg relationship unless he was attracted to kids.

though our relationship is wayyy more switch-y. Recently we tried out pegging for the first time which was an insane (but good) experience

Sauce

That's for actual migraine. Most people suffer from tension or neck headaches. Both are from stress on muscles. Usually upper back up to the linkage in the temple area.
You can find out by easily just standing infront of something heavy and lifting straight up with arms down.

no dude, the guy is just pretending to be into whatever she's into to get laid. It's fucking obvious

other daddy reporting in.

kids aren't sexually attractive at all. innocence and playfulness is. I want the person calling me daddy to have tits and hips.

same

>T H I S
Small tits are alright though as long as they've got shape.

then you're attracted to adult women with mental disabilities which leads them to believe they are children. If you want to be dominant in a relationship, then you don't want dd/lg, you want to just be fucking dominant.

palgrave.nature.com/scientificamerican/journal/v299/n2/full/scientificamerican0808-56.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18666680

nice b8 m8

Ok...getting weird here, op you still around?

Me and my Gf are also in a DD/lg relationship so my question is. We're starting a sort of "monthly" DD/lg service that sends toys as well as other things like coloring books shit like that. What do you think?

not b8 but ok

refer to same as in that helps your migraines?

true, but I'm giving the benefit of the doubt that "migraine" was being used accurately here.

wow, two paywalled sources.

congrats on your proof, mate. Would be a shame if this paper was also easily found elsewhere and does not appear to contain your theory whatsoever.

nice try tho.

>believe they are children

dude they don't believe they're children any more than I believe I'm their real dad. my little has pretty high-power job that earns more than I do.

It's just assuming roles. you going to say a guy who only likes to dom dressed in leather isn't a real dom because he just has a thing for cows?