I need help. Im wanting to buy a dildo, but I dont have a place to hide it from my roomate...

I need help. Im wanting to buy a dildo, but I dont have a place to hide it from my roomate. She'll be a bitch about it and tell the college in which Im at. Any idea on where to hide it well? Please help.

Hide it in your ass.

you can get a vibrator and hide it unside you at all times, if you want you can even spice things up during class via remote control

Why not get you a pocket sized vibrator to carry around with you instead, way more discreet and easier to hide in your situation I would think.

Did your nigger loving ass expect any different answer than this:

What kind of draconian Christian college do you go to?

Get a huge encyclopedia, cut out the inside of it with an exacting knife, and put the dildo there. Just make sure your room mate has no reason to use the book

/thread

I go to USU. You're not allowed to go to college in Utah if you aren't Mormon.

your butthole is a handy place to keep it, correctly sized and all

hooollly shit

can you please show us your mormon underwear? we don't have mormons in my country and I've always wanted to see it

I'm not a big fan of them, never was

Refer to ^

Actually not bad. I might use that. Any other clever tips?
University of Winona. Cunts there are STRICT on prohibiting any sex toys on campus.

hide it in your ass is the correct answer, if you want more options come talk to us on discord

discord dot gg
/UCJAvGg

get something dual purpose that you can argue has an innocent use.

lot of water bottles, kitchen utensils, weirly shaped shampoo bottles etc that are shaped pretty fucking similarly to a dildo.

if you care about the texture a lot you can just get a skin from a sex shop to use with it, they roll up small.

why do you need a dildo in the first place? we dudes dont need a fucking fleshlight either just to fap.

Okay, thanks user!

Stimulates the experience.

anytime fam, everybody deserves the chance to get themselves off

>tfw I spent my college years fapping into waste printer paper with only water as lube
>never again

Ive got a better answer...

Hide it in your roommate's asshole.

Now we're asking the real questions.

just hide it in her drawer she'll think it's hers

hide it inside of a computer, there's a lot space

>She'll be a bitch about it and tell the college in which Im at.
yea sure kid, tell your mom I'll see her friday

hmm what's this

Keep it inside you the whole time. Also name it maxwell. Also dubs

?

ayy

any guesses

Find hers first and just use that.

18" black dildo

hmm that's weird

could be anything tbh

you're such a faggot lol

What's in the fucking box???

if you're a faggot, kys

melt

fucking lol

Hide inside box, i hide my bong in my ps4 box kek.

this modem looks funny

that's the antenna dude

buy a safe, fag

u shave your legs?

we fucking get it, faggot. just shove it in your ass, we all know that's where this is headed

Hide it under your bed

>buy a dildo
>hide it like it's her
>discover it and make a fuss about it
>OMGIcantbelivethatfromyou.jpeg
>spread the word on campus
>buy your dildo
>when she gonna speak about your, everyone assuming she's conterfiring the whole stuff

oh

"big boy try me"

all my keks

Found a box for you

You can hide it inside your roommate.

I shave a lot of things

show me the rest of what you shave.

your father must be proud

>go to USU
>afraid roommate will tell college about dildo
you don't really go there do you? USU couldn't give two shits what you shove up your ass

you read post below too

This is gold

lol I'm not gunna derail this thread any more. good luck finding any box on the planet to put it in OP

Hide it in your laundry, bag, maybe in the bed? If none of that seems like a good idea, you could tell the roommate to fuck off and mind her own business?