I cummed blood and I have no idea what to do. Any medfags here?!?!

I cummed blood and I have no idea what to do. Any medfags here?!?!

This may be a crazy idea, but maybe you should see a doctor.

probably should hit the hospital chief, heard that could be a sign of cancer

youre going to die

Go to the doctor, they might need a sample to test.
Potentially serious, but the only way to find out is to see a doc.

Never be relaxed when you have problems with your balls/penis, and always consider internal bleeding as worth visiting the doctor about.

>super aids

Happened to me once go to doctor

Likely epididymis

you should probably go to a doctor, if you don't have insurance go through the ER. Or this is bait and I look like an idiot.

that happend to me, happend once bad and my next to cums over the next day where like brown? cuz it was clearing or somthing, but then went back to normal been like a year. try not to jerk for a little while, probabbly happend to me cuz i hurt my prostate or somthing due to riding a big dildo..

Pretty much this.

prostate cancer??

timestamp faggot

when you have prostate cancer you don't cum at all

Medfag here.
Are you dead?
No?
Then man the fuck up.

Hahahahahaha

Op is a faggot. You've all been b8ed, newfags.

fucking knew it

You came alot though. Any protips?

Definitely bait for attention, because any idiot can do this.

i kekd

I have a PhD in medical science. It's nothing to worry about, apply some bengay to your testicles and it should clear up.

Op here, this is old bait from 2014 niggas

you sir are a fucking madman, do it op

You faggot.

stale copypasta is stale

Stop cumming on youself you fag

I need to rant about something, feel free to ignore i just need to say what's on my mind somewhere anonymous. I've always found Ellen Page insanely cute, as I'm sure many guys do. But recently I watched Super (great movie btw) and something about her performance in that did something to me. For the past few weeks since I watched I haven't been able to think of anything but her, and when i am thinking about her I get mad butterflies, and then I feel like crying because I know I'll never even meet her. Seriously what is wrong with me that I feel this way towards an actress? That it feels the same as it would if she was a girl I knew who I'd fallen in love with over years. I've literally cried myself to sleep over this every night for a month. Any normal person would know it's just a normal celebrity crush and move on with their life, but I can't, and I don't understand