New wwyd thread? Leave no user Unanswered!

New wwyd thread? Leave no user Unanswered!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Ofoci
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would slowly force my dick up her ass and pond it until there is no tomorrow.

bump

Those tits would be covered in a thick layer of my jizz after I forced her to deep throat me

Slide my cock in between her tits until I blow my load all over her neck.

bumpo :D

I'd layer her out, tearing her clothes off and would climb on top of her, pounding that pussy until I dump my load deep in her cunt.

dm her little brother pics of my balls in his big sister's mouth and my cock on her face

She'd like that

Please go into detail

My wife

Wwyd

I'd take her right into that stall, strip her shorts off, and would have her ride me there until she gets my nut.

we're sharing OC on discord bros, come join us

discord dot gg
/UCJAvGg

discord dot gg
/UCJAvGg

discord dot gg
/UCJAvGg

discord dot gg
/UCJAvGg

Wwyd

Grab her by those curls and shove my cock down her throat and make her choke.

Hand cuff her to the sink have her try to get free as she has her body violated and abused by me however I want it forcing her to take me all night long

Toss her phone out of the window, t
pull off those straps, and pound her in the ass with her heading sticking out of the window

WWYD?

Pull her jeans around her ankles and move her panties aside so I can slide my cock in her pink cunt until I fill up her insides with my jizz.

pin her down on the bed and tear those panties open so i can pump her tight ass full of cum while she cries and begs for me to stop. Got her IG?

WWYD?

Wwyd?

Pull those panties off and eat her with my hands up underneath that tight shirt feeling those perfect tits. I would make her cum on my face multiple times.

I'd grab her as she walked alone and put her in my truck. I'd do what I want with her, fuck her ass until it bleeds and choke her. Once I'm done, I'd choke her till she passes out and throw her off the truck naked in a bad neighbourhood

what would you guys do to this blonde little slut and her friend?

WWYD?

this girl i am friends with on facebook posted this

Wwyd ?

Who here has a wwyd request of their gf?

Her IG is barren. Here are her tits

Be specific!

Me

A friend. She's very shy but does modeling(sounds weird huh?)

If you dont have any inspiration, you can finish this thought.

You hired her for a shoot or casting... At least thats what she thinks

Pierce her nips with hoops, attach chains to them, have her walk on all fours and be my fuck slave
Wwyd to her

WWYD

Already done that

Wwyd to this big titted slut?

Shove her onto the bed and rip off her bra and panties. Pin her down and force my cock into her pussy and pound it till I'm ready to explode, then cover her back in jizz.

Fist her until she can tolerate a horse cock.
Wwyd to this attention whore?

rip the blonde girl's leggings open and tear her pussy up until i cum inside her

bend her over that bed and slide those panties off

also request more pictures

I would push her onto that bad, spread her legs open and shove my cock inside her tight pussy. I would pound that pussy, feeling her juices cover my cock. Then I would get to those tits, wrapping them around my cock and fuck them, making her lick my cock head as it went up and back down in between those huge tits. Then I would come all over her face while grabbing a handful of her luscious boobs.

Fuck I would go crazy on this slut. I'd push her down onto that bed and just spank her ass, hard and fast while she winces and whines out in pain. I'd pull those panties off and just ram my cock inside her cunt, unable to stop myself. I'd start slamming her from behind, pulling that pigtail and choking her, until I couldn't hold it anymore and just shoot load after load inside her cunt, breeding that big ass slut.

WWYD to this show off slut?

must have moar!

damn bro, id get shaggy and the gang in the van to go solve a mystery with this bitch

bump

bump

bump

God damn, those hips.
I'd make her gag on my cock then fuck her in the ass hard while fingering her puss until I came all over her stomach

I'd make her swallow my cock and cum all over her face before I fucked her ass

Would slide my cock between these saggy titsand receive a good titfuck. After that I would take her from behind hard and fast . I could not stop seeing her melons bounce and hearing her scream for lust. Would cum deep inside her filthy cunt and impregnate her.
Push her on that bed, rip her panties apart and spread her legs. Would give her a good hard missionary until she cums hard. Would blow my jizz all over her face.

Bend her over and fuck her from behind while dunking her head in the water over and over

Can someone do mine ? Please be detailed first time.

I'd let them share my dick for a while, then I'd fuck the tall one while shorty made out with her. After cumming in her pussy I'd let them kiss for a while until I got hard again. Then I'd fuck shorty in the ass while she ate my cum from her friends pussy, to finish I'd blow all over their faces.

Plz someone do mine i caption several already. These are twins that go to my school maybe you could say something that involves a threesome in the school restroom ;)

i'd stroke her breast nipples slowly and gradually go down to her pussy and ram her on top of her

i captioned that. someone plz caption this one

I'd frogtie her, gag her with multiple pairs of her dirty panties, duct tape some bullet vibes over her nipples and clit and alternate between fucking her cunt and laughing at her and masturbating on her face, pulling out the panties from her mouth, wiping off my cum, and shoving them back into her mouth.

Wwyd to Sam (righty)?

do mine plz it's this one but I would grab her by the pussy and stick my fingers inside of her and make her lick it and rub it on her tits. Then I would suck on her tits and ram her from behind in a closet

If have her take her top off and I'd suck on her nipples. She'd suck me off and jerk me in those gloves. I'd cum on her face. When I got hard again I'd hike her skirt up and fuck her long and hard until I came deep inside her.

Can someone do mine what do you think ?

I think she might want me but i'm not sure. Has been sending me pics.

Does it matter what she wants? What do YOU want with her

Would slap some nipple clamps on lefty, handcuff her hands over her head, and mouthfuck her as righty looked on, tied up and helpless to defend her

Continuing with her

Tied spreadeagle to the bed so I can abuse all of her holes while she cries and begs me to stop. Once I'm satisfied, I look up the nearest local sex offender to my location and leave her tied up on his porch as I ring the doorbell and drive away
Continuing with Sam

Which and what?

Can i have more pics of sam. If i could i would follow her to the restroom tongue her mouth hard, lick her tits like ice cream, and fuck her in the ass

Sure user. Enjoy:

imgur.com/a/Ofoci

What else would you do to her?

God damn. I would bend her over and eat her ass until she screamed. Then I'd slide my cock up there and fuck her nice and slow. I'd suddenly speed up and grab her by her hair and decimate her ass until I came

More of her

Would keep her chained up and blindfolded with those headphones in blaring music as I kept alternating between fucking her ass and fucking her mouth, finishing up by cumming in her hair every single time. I would only remove the headphones to call her a slut every once in a while, immediately putting them back in.

Continuing

bump

I would throat fuck her while two of my friends used her holes. We'd finish after a couple hours all on her face.

I'd have her on all fours forcing her to lick out the inside of her shoes while I fucked her up the ass. Then I'd slap a collar on her, tie her up, and turn her into my subslut
Continuing

Fuck she is such the party slut isn't she? I'd love to drag her drunk ass to the closet during a party and just force my cock inside her used cunt. She'd be moaning out loud and loving it as I ram into her from behind, pulling her hair. Then I would drag her down and cum all over that face and hair and then shove her back into the party before she had a chance to clean it up.

She's a prude she's just forced to dress like a slut for their sorority's themed costume parties
Anyway I'd pump that bitch full of hormones to induce lactation, tie her up, wrap her tits in twine and and fuck her pussy as she squirmed. Then I'd hook her up to a milking machine and leave her there having her udders pumped

More of my naive little titcow now

would like to fuck the left on from behind while she is giving pain to her friend loosing her inhibitions the closer she gets to her orgasm

Wwyd?

,When you buy your instwatch

WWYD to my gf