Took an free online IQ test I saw in a Trump Gen. Am slightly intoxicated

Took an free online IQ test I saw in a Trump Gen. Am slightly intoxicated.

test.mensa.no/

Thoughts? At least I'm not black?

Don't be faggots, take it, and post your results. Average Sup Forums IQ, let's get it started boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S3yon2GyoiM?t=379
test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was doing that test a couple of days back but lost interest halfway through, and clicked finish without looking at or answering the second half of the questions. Got 106.
Someone pointed out that if you click just random answers for each question, you'll get results varying from about 90-95.
I'm not sure if that test is all too reliable.

I got 135 points - 99 percentile and laughed my ass off at that. Told my mom that it might be I literally am autistic.

Get a warrant, pig.

I did randomly after 60% and got 100.

I guess that's what most people do if you scored 100

140 IQ, but this is a internet test, you should substract -10 to -20 from the result.

at first i wanted to flame it for being an "INTERNET" IQ test but then it started to become hard as shit at around 75%

guess I got btfo

that's the point
more difficult questions at the back have more weight

so I tried again just now clicking at random from start and this happened, this test is crap.

While we are at it, why not post our eyes too!

Both eyes fellow channers!

don't you have homework to do?

>>Your IQ lies outside the area that the test is able to measure. We are hoping to extend this area as soon as we have gathered more data. Remember that it is a good idea to practice tests such as this - there are many others available online.

IM SMART

>Italian intellectuals

The internet MENSA test is much easier than the real deal.
It's to lure you in and do the real MENSA test where you are going to get rekt.

You have 2 or 3 attempts at the real deal.
So practice enough online, LEL.

True story.

>italian

honorary mexican, truly a monkey

128 the other day

I'm probably barely above average in reality.

Feels bad man.

I'm smart.

I clicked randomly the second times baka.. just try it, no matter what you click, you get either the error message or a result higher than 95, you cannot even pretend to be retarded in this test.

Forgot to post pic.

I'm doing it right now, It would really help if you posted those eyes, thumb prints are good too.

did it come to your mind that randomly clicking ONE CORRECT answer during the last 5 questions might have the same effect as answering the first 10 correctly?

A fucking slav scored the same as me.

I'm confirmed for subhuman intelligence.

>Took an free
Two words it took for you to show retardation and you believe an online IQ test?!
Gullible fuckwit.

>true aryan
>literally dragged germany down in WW2

Me and you both.

That would be a retarded IQ test.

Discrete distributions homie.

I did half and then ended it and got 97.

Does that say everything else after that point was wrong or am I literally retarded and that was my score up to that point?

There's a floor of 95. I tried answering every question wrong.

Don't want retards getting too upset.

Holy fuck Sup Forums is stupid. /sci/ averages 140 on this test and I got 138, fucking kill yourselves.

DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK IN OP.

IT'S A DATA-MINING THREAD. JUST DON'T DO IT.
Not unless you have a VPN or other IP adress hider anyways,

THEY WILL COME AFTER YOU. TRUST ME.

REPTILE LEVEL

I WILL DOMINATE YOU ALL

It is based on speed too.

It means you're cucked to death.

Ah, okay, I'll try to slowly answer them wrong.

Kek n wreck'd

My actual IQ, measured in 3rd grade, is 139.

According to this test, it's 161.

It probably averaged out your score after that. Why not just finish it? Do you really have the attention span of a 12 year old? Others have posted this same shit. The test takes 5 minutes. What the fuck.

good thing you have that bookmarked so you don't forget about it
maybe hitler should have made a similar chart for SMG use, maybe then you wouldn't have lost in fucking AFRICA fighting niggers

IQ "grows" with education.

>all those italians captured and castrated by fucking spear chuckers

Oh shit we gotta rebound from germanistan!

what's that? an italian banging a german woman? get over yourself luigi, the only thing people still like about you is how easy it is to destroy your armies and your spaghetti

This is not a conversation you want to continue

yeah you might lose another war for him

> subtract -10
so add 10?

You're all full of shit. If you take the "MENSA Test," you are a faggot looking for some sort of validation.
Take the LSAT. If you score over 161 or 162, you can mail in your score and get your little card.
164 = 133 IQ. It's timed, if you fuck up your life is over, you can't study for it. It's the only fair way.
Can only laugh at the amount of people here claiming to have 140 IQs. Yes, all of "science" is in the top one-tenth of 1%..

Just wait Hang Xiao, once i'm done with our german subhuman friend you will have my full attention

Uh-oh could that be germanistan's mother and half-sister?

Germany's fate will be the same as Sicily's

youtu.be/S3yon2GyoiM?t=379

Could be worse eh

Didn't bother to pause the max volume Death Grips I was listening to, and for the last 20% i got bored and randomly clicked.

wow you have high iq congrats

your full attention? good, the german's flanks are open for attacks. you fucked up again you greasy brown failure. at least my country isn't completely lined with trash

>My actual IQ, measured in 3rd grade, is 139.
do you actually believe that? Based on a 3rd grade test?
None of you would want to have a IQ if you could experience it. You see only the worst in people and nothing makes you happy.

ITALY TAKING ON ALL CHALLENGERS!

What a night, folks.

70 years later you learn how to use pictures, great, maybe next time a war breaks out you will find the enemy forces on it instead of sending your troops on a completely wrong continent

america-kun just poking with a stick from the distance, as usual

Just because your father was a gutter oil tycoon and had enough dolla dolla to buy you a plane ticket on a cargo plane and a shack in Ottawa so you can be chinese abroad, doesn't mean your white.

You slant eyed yellow parasite

140. Assuming I'm average, subtract 40 from your score

Stoned atm and 3 beers in. It is what it is.

Also of note, daily chronic smoker for the past two years. Heavy, medicinal.

Hit buttons at random for 15 seconds and get an IQ of 101, perfectly average. Must be a really great test.

>You see only the worst in people and nothing makes you happy.

I'm not dyning or confirming it but thats pretty biased

yes

All of these degenerate excuses. Anyone want to blame their socio-economic background?

>My iq is 136161

Dude, do you know what such an IQ entails? Firstly, you're mensa material. Secondly, this means you can breeze your way through university and probably get a PhD in particle physics with not too much effort.

I'm seriously doubting this is true.

Am i smart, pol?

Step back kiddies, Italy shows you business

>can only post old stale shit
we are out of fuel lads

>test.mensa.no/
Is this test the same test as always (pattern recognition)?

If so, that's like 1/6 of the real test. Took the real one years ago, and I had a 148.

I can do this all day

Joining the 128 club it seems.

Also Libertarian Electrical engineer, if anyone is wondering how political affiliation, job, and IQ correlates.

at least on the internet you can feel a sense of victory, posting random images

Actually, IQ doesn't have anything to do with education, it doesn't grow, and a 3rd-grade test is quite reliable.

IQ measures intellectual capacity, nothing more. It measures how much data you can hold at the forefront of thought at the same time, simultaneously drawing valid conclusions from it. Nearly all IQ test questions are puzzles, no knowledge is required to excel on an IQ test, you can't cheat an IQ test, can't study for it.

Some studies try to draw a correlation between IQ and SAT scores. This relies on a false dichotomy between capacity and knowledge. I may have the capacity to learn Portugese, but if I haven't actually learned it, you can talk to me in Portugese all day and I won't understand a word you say.

Conversely, someone with a lower IQ than me may have studied Portugese for years, speak it fluently, and make me look like a fool.

Generally, people who like to claim that IQ tests are not valid are people who are unsatisfied with their IQ's. "I'm smarter than that," they think, "there's something wrong with that test." Actually, they aren't a bit smarter than the test says they are.

But they may be more motivated than the next, smarter guy. Motivation: Just one more thing IQ tests don't take into account.

tl;dr - IQ is a valid measurement, but it doesn't measure what most people think it does, and it is far from the only measurement that matters

Fresh from the steppe.

Wew lad.

Save whatever is left of your dignity and leave before i switch to the heavy weapons

Not an excuse just stating that i'm ripped on some killer medicinal hash and thought it would be fun.

>Actually, IQ doesn't have anything to do with education, it doesn't grow, and a 3rd-grade test is quite reliable.
Tell that to drug abusers

be my guest then

>138

Lel. This pattern recognition shit has been done to death. You learn very quickly to find the patterns.

not terrible, but I usually score 140+

i took my time on the first few because I was distracted and didn't notice the timer so i just guessed on the last 3 because I only had 20 seconds left baka lol

Why do I even bother coming here? I'm talking to a bunch of literal subhumans.

i usually score somewhere around 120-130, never gotten past 130 though so id say the test is on point with others that ive done.

some of those ones at the end really nigged me though i had no idea what was going on.

So be it

3rd grade tests are not very reliable because the brain is still developing. It measures IQ for children (and the standards are different)

Not bad for a burger.

Also, nice data mining thread.

>Your IQ was measured to 125, which is equivalent to the 95.2 percentile.
Dicked around half way through and I was supposed to be asleep an hour ago.

I got like 200 points more on the SAT from studying it which would translate to a SD of IQ

I've done a real one in person before and got 136 on it so this isn't far off. It's past 2am here so some deviation is expected.

t. high functioning aspie

The test is bullshit. You can get over 100 by simply clicking random.
If this test was legit it would mean that no one can score lower than 95. You can take Tyrone off the street and he is going to score over 95.

It's a bullshit test that tells you all that you're smart and special, even though many of you would score under 90 on a legit test. You score 120 on this one and feel real smart, but you'd never score over a 100 on a real test.

Just answer the first 6 questions which are piss easy, and then randomly select everything else. I constantly get over 110 using this method.

my nigga. same here lets be useless together

>smart enough to realise the futility of life
>not smart enough to do anything about it

A distracted 123

Of course I know what it "entails." The question really is, do YOU know what it entails?

First of all, let's settle on the fact that my IQ is 139, not 161. Internet IQ tests compared to real IQ tests are the equivalent of listicles compared to literature.

So at 139, what can I do?

I can do most math in my head. Even relatively hard math like division of large numbers with decimals. This talent comes in handy about once every two years.

I remember the exact same amount as most people, but I have more access to my memory than most people. I.E., I have more control over my brain's internal function than a guy with a lower IQ. Somewhere in my brain are all the formulae and so forth than I've learned in school. And I can make myself pull them up from the forgotten depths, MOST of the time. Because my brain is efficient like that.

I can do complicated logic puzzles that confuse most people. Why? Because I can maintain my train of thought. If I just deduced that Mr. Brown couldn't have fucked Mrs. White with the mocha-colored dildo, I remember that as I am evaluating other facts of the situation, and I can deduce more than a lower-IQ person because I am working with/deducing from more information at the same time than that of which they are capable.

At the same time, I'm a bit lazy, a bit under-motivated. So for you to say I should be able to easily breeze my way through university and get a PhD MIGHT be true. But it's never going to happen.

Also, I have met people with IQ's much higher than mine. Not a whole shitload of people, but the ones I have met have been mostly miserable people.

There is a strong tendency among high-IQ people to view the rest of mankind with a degree of contempt. This is not useful.

>Hurr I didn't try
>dumb reason I didn't do perfect 99.9 percentile

Fuck you faggots