Posting because I'm somewhat in shock. I will tell events starting from when I was 10

Posting because I'm somewhat in shock. I will tell events starting from when I was 10.
10, I have a stepdad for 3 years now, he walks in my room, touches my vagina. I tell my mom she kicks him out. 3 days later he's back in the house, mom forgave him.
6 years later, he tries to touch my younger sister, she's 10. But she kicks him, he runs away. He comes back to the house a week later. Mom acts like nothing happened.
Fast forward to now, I'm 22. I find out stepdad left mom because he is running from cops. Reason: Surprise! He had sex with a fucking minor. Mom is still in contact with him not caring he basically "cheated" on her ,plus abused a child.
I don't know what the fuck to think about my mom. It's really messed up how fucked up and sick both of them are.

I'm so sorry that you've had to live through this... Donyou at least have a good therapist to help you maintain good mental health?

lets see this vagina he touched..

old pasta

No I don't, I've felt like I didn't need it but now I think I do.

Nope, this is my life.

Kinda sucks that it sounds like one though.

Tits or gtfo

Checked

Tits must be delivered

You don't know what to think about your mom?

She prioritized a child molesting pedophile over her own children, who were attacked and abused by him twice, and she still values him.

You know fucking exactly what to think of your mom. Shitty excuse for a parent and just as bad a piece of human garbage as the pedophile.

Cut off contact or report her to the police for her complicity, and live your life without giving her or him a second thought, forever

I have one, just for morality and decision making. I did not go through any major traumas that I can remember. It is a tremendous service that they provide. Even amongst friends, it is rare to have someone who really listens. Have you really considered it/does your insurance cover such a service?

Have you posted before? I haven't been on Sup Forums in years, but I swear I remember this story with about this level of detail.

I don't have any insurance so I will be looking for one and just pay cash if possible, now that I've matured more it has really hit me hard and I see how wrong all of this was, so Im definitely gonna look for help.

I didn't start a thread about this but I did post it in one of those "share your secrets" thread ,hmm like 2 weeks ago.

pic or didn't happen

Naw, this was like 3-6 years ago probably, maybe more.

I also remember how in "family" gatherings, liquor was very present.. so my mom would come in my room already drunk, just to tell me "don't receive any drinks from stepdad he is just trying to fuck you". I'd just lock myself in the room.

You may want to seek out state-sponsored insurance plans. If you are within certain tax brackets, you can get good quality insurance at unreal prices. When I did that, I received therapy all year for a grand total of $60 for the entire year. Talking socially is nice, but it would serve you well to speak to a professional. Hell, if someone knows something that COULD help, it is always worth discussing. I feel bad about your situation and wish there were a way to undo it. Nonetheless, it is the kind of thing that can inspire poor decision making, and anything (we) can do to help with that is worthwhile.

Oh, well this is my first time sharing it since we're user here. I just started getting on 4 chan about a month ago

You must seek out and destroy your step father. For you are the only one that holds the key.

Why the fuck would I have pictures

Should have reported both of them to the police honestly

because you're smart and think ahead

Thanks! I will look Into this.

I wish I would've called the police myself.

the best weapon is forgiveness

Not in this situation, very difficult tbh.

"For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?"
-Matthew 5:46

I'll tell the cops that the next time I get caught burying hookers in the woods.

You must've been pretty fucken sexy as a 10 year old, huh?

this is fake unless you provide tits and timestamp, stupid bitch

tits or gtfo

dubs are wasted on lying whores

inb4 tits or gtfo
>grew up with my step dad since my mom died
>he was a great dad up until I turned 10
>after that his baths started to get creepy
>hed make me sit in his lap while he washed my body completely
>i loved it at the time but looking back I realize it was wrong and he was sick making do those things
>it took me 6 years before I told him enough
>he keeps trying to be involved in my life and it pisses me off
Fucking sick fuck when i told my bf he wanted to go down to his apartment and shoot him.

tits or gtfo

HAHAH SO HILARIOUS LOOK AT THIS GUY COMEDIAN OF THE YEAR HAHAHA.

wasted dubs again.

tits or gtfo, useless pedobait

i fucking hate parents that choose their gf/bf or friends over their children

Doesn't sound that bad to be honest, maybe he just cared a lot