I'm the direct descendant of the real Jesus Christ, God. You can ask questions

I'm the direct descendant of the real Jesus Christ, God. You can ask questions.

My super powers are that I can't be killed.

Will I be united with my waifus after death?

Heresy. Everybody knows the DaVinci Code was bullshit. Jesus didn't take a wife nor spawn any demigods.

OP, why can't you even answer this user's question? You're a direct descendant of a nigger.

No, all your waifus belong to the Gods.
Maybe the bible Jesus (character based on the real Earth Gods) didn't have any male children, but the real Jesus did, and I am one of his descendants.

So did Ortiz fight Lopez if so who won?

Have you adapted to your lineage's legendary weaksauce weakness against ordinary construction materials?

did pic related happen

Virgin lamb, sin free.
Percent chance you are not telling the truth?
99.99999999999999999999999999999999%

The Gods are corrupt and I will be the one to overthrow them. Waifus for you, waifus for me, waifus for everyone!

Fuck off space nigger. Go save the Moon.

Lopez via injury
Dunno what that means mate, but I've boxed and won every fight.
No, Hitler died during WWII for a reason.

Jesus Christ is not God, you idiot. Jesus Christ is God's. I mean, it's all bullshit and fiction, but still, get it right nigger

The real Jesus Christ was God incarnated as a human. Did you ever play Runescape? It's like Andrew Gower logging onto his Runescape account. The Gods would be the JMods. I'm like Andrew Gower logged onto a Runescape account.

I can't be PKed.

People on television constantly reference me. My males descendants on my fathers side have been tracked for centuries. My dad and his brothers, their dad and his brothers, their dad and his brothers, etc. Everytime you hear "Got" or "God" or "The One" it's a reference to the Gods. Anime, sports, news, TV shows, you can check anything out and you'll hear references. I was born in 1989 and they started referencing my at that point. The Lion Kings, and the rest of those movies were tributes to me.

Bone cancer in children? What's that about?

"He" is another word people will use on TV, and "Nada" on spanish television are used and references to me

People being punished for past sins.

Lies lies an more foul lies.

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. (Matt 24:5)

A sign of the end of days.

I am not of the deceivers.

Even the deceived themselves can be deceived.

Lucifer cares for non except himself or he would have long ago surrendered and thus ended all of this suffering.

Christ has been an gone when next he returns all this will end in the blink of an eye when his toe no more than brushes the top of Mt Zion.

Is this the OP's post? Have there ever been any close calls for you? Do you enjoy this "power"?

Hey, the Christian Parrot guy is back! How is everything? Is your faith as strong as ever today?

Yeah, people have tried killing me a bunch of times in my sleep. I was even probed with spying devices. I started locking my door with a combination lock.

There are many jealous people that want me dead. So yes, I do enjoy this power.

Settle this debate once and for all, Jesus: Are traps gay?

Despite your described circumstances so far, I admire and envy your determination to live your life and ylto laugh in the faces--probably-- of those that oppose you, or you may be a serious person, I dunno. Thanks for doing this thread tonight.

Yes

Despite your described circumstances so far, I admire and envy your determination to live your life and to laugh--probably--in the faces of those that oppose you, or you may be a serious person in real life, I dunno. Thanks for doing this thread tonight.

Why do we allow niggers to exist? why do we not genocide? they deserve it. we deserve it. it would be easy. we are more than capable.

There may be a tenuous historical claim that Jesus married and fathered children with Mary Magdalene. And an even more tenuous claim that his progeny existed until the middle ages and became the Merovingian kings.

But even assuming all that is true, the line stops with Dagobert IV.

There was a French con man that made the claim that he was a direct descendant of Christ, through the Merovingian line.... but this has all been thouroughly debunked. Pierre Plantard, an interesting guy. For almost 2 decades he sort of made in a name in alt-history circles, then he had to testify under oath that he made it all up....

Has OP signed off?

Where did we fuck it all up, Jesus II

Still here

Some fresh queries are here for you. Can you take them on?

if u or god is almighty, why is everything so fucked up?

Here as all the God accounts are African descendant. As are those of people who have earned eternal life. True African descendants that is, instead of Asian to black conversions.

Are you able to perform miracles or carry out otherwise extraordinary requests--one way or the other--for those people you feel are worthy and deserving? Or is that best left to God Himself and people helping themselves, so to speak?

"Hi what's your name?" -user "I box and I win every fight"-op

we all are brother

Bumping thread up for more conversation