Me again. One of you whiteknight fucks found her on facebook and sent her the pics and thread from last time...

Me again. One of you whiteknight fucks found her on facebook and sent her the pics and thread from last time. Made me step shit up, but now she's blackmailed good.

wat

Post old pics and message =)

dumping pics from last time

I didn't ss the thread, at least one faggot in here did though. And yeah, she's not as retarded as I said, but how this went down was even more hilarious

the start

kek moar

anyone here?

continue thread pls.

Moar please

sorry I don't have last thread for context

Let me get this straight, she cheated, so you're posting her nudes?

Either way, please continue.

lol

continue now

nah, it was a night i got her to fuck a bunch of Craigslist guys, whole other story, lol

OP you're honestly a degenerate asshole

this

Post story nigga

this shit isn't even cool. Someone dox OP

Jesus christ you monster

maybe true.
still, keep the nudes coming because this is Sup Forums and that is what we're here for.
faggot

lol, yeah. so between the last txt and this one I picked up the phone and really broke her down :P you can see her tone changes entirely

You are a fucking monster.

>Comes on Sup Forums
>Morals

Get the fuck out fags.

Keep it up OP.

Honestly OP what's your end game? You want to ruin her life just to ruin her life?

you beautiful motherfucker.

What's the story? She cheated or what?

OP rigged his girlfriend to reveal herself as a slut.
It's fucking beautiful

she's already broken, her dad raped her all her life basically. I'm just playing with the pieces

lmaoooo dude you should blackmail her hard as fuck

whats this girl look like?

His life sucks ass so he ruins someone else's and boasts about it on Sup Forums to feel better about himself

You sir, are a God. Post more.

Go be a moralfag somewhere else.

I was in that thread, and i love these turn of events keep us upated.

eyyy kevin that you dad

7/10 pic related

So where are the noodz OP

Where does she live? Tell her to fuck me

oh, i am

Get more nudes man. Top kek.

Did you send the pics to him? If so, post that convo, too.

is she goona kill herself?

don't actually have the ones she thinks i have, lol. it was a Craigslist guy who was taking pics and the fucker never sent me copies. here's her tit tho

yeah get more nudes, also did last thread have tit pics i missed?

nigga you blue balling me

what did she do? why destroy her? entertaining stuff, sorry if you've already explained, i skimmed thread.

"ill do whatever you want" you win op lol, get her butt ass naked while continuing this convo, and have her periodically prove shes still naked, or make her go outside naked

did you actually message her dad, cause that should be your last move. you can have so mucb fun with it by whoring her out or something or idk doing some depraved shit if you are into it

You are pathetic op

OP IS LEGEND HAHAHHHAHA

Make her start a thread on here of her posting her own nudes

Kys moralfag

sorry, this happened earlier, just dumping now while i have a minute

make her text nudes to all your friends

Lol if i were her dad i would shove my shotgun in your face or ass and pull the trigger

Sick fuck

ironic.. her dad raped her

so did you get anything out of it?

lol you're fucking your life up for recognition on Sup Forums nice one faggot

Whats her number I want to fuck with her

Why man?

You are such a fucking mutt. Guys like you need fucked up

OP you're a degenerate price of shit, the only thing you proved on this thread is how fucked up you are

Where the fuck do you live Ill fucking curb stomp your ass into the next fucking gender

lol, yeah her dad is a real piece of shit. i sent him her number and address.

You little faggot. I wish I could find you and kick your ass

whats her response to that

CHRIST OP

Dude what the fuck is wrong with you

What your fucking mouth OP is delivering you fucking buzzfeed fuck

-NOT A WHITE KNIGHT-

Leave her alone you piece of shit. she's a whore so you're blackmailing her? wat.. leave her be, karmas gonna fuck you hard and you deserve it you pathetic piece of shit

OP is a hero

I have a funny idea. Hows about you go let her dad fuck you up the asshole and then you drive a car off a real big cliff with both of you inside of it while his cum still sits nicely up that lil bum of yours.

Jesus, you fucking sociopath. I hope she breaks to the point of cutting your fucking dick off. I hope you die slowly, painfully and alone.

You are such a peace of shit you little faggot. I can't wait till you get yours you pathetic faggot

i wanna livestream of OP's suicide

>buzzfeed fuck

Beautiful, I'm gonna steal that.

op should an hero

>same fag

Dont get discouraged by all these moralfags OP! Keep posting! You're a fucking legend!

Luckily I have OPs name and address and he's about to catch that SWAT unless he stops being a total monster sperglord ;)

this

Okay tough guy simmer down buds

actually no cocksucker

saged

of course, she's fun to fuck, she really cries. is not into being whored out so that's why it is fun to do it to her, you know?

>this
> T H I S

Hold up, glenwood utah or Colorado?

What the hell did she do to deserve this OP? You've left us hanging for this long.

Shit happens
More pics please

Damn OP. What all do you want to do to her?

Fuck you, you total piece of shit

release it or you're a fag

Lol this is awesome fuck all you whitnight fags. Keep going OP!!

Damn dude all this because of a white Knight.. This is actually hard to look at holy crap you make me feel like a piece of shit just by reading this.

Have hope anons he is most likely bsing and its a fake texting app

SWAT HIS ASS

i call bull shit. he's using google voice, probably messaging himself. don't fall for this bull shit, spam it with tacos instead

Is he blackmailing her ? No not really at all , he is having fun with someone who is allowing this to happen she can ignore it , and let OP do or not do anything she does not have to react to him , but she clearly is engaging in it , he is not really asking for anything from said pictures you buzzfeed