Anyone else 70%+ sure they're going to commit suicide tonight?

Anyone else 70%+ sure they're going to commit suicide tonight?

No because I'm not a quiter

What happened tonight?

I already did

Not tonight but who know what the upcoming nights have in store

can't even get trips, fuck

Fuck off with all these ima kms threads. Theres like 10 per day and youre all whiny pussies who arent ever gonna do it anyway

I'm 0.2% sure

give or take 0.1%

If you kill yourself please take at least 1 black.

a lot of stuff happens everyday. Today was just a little worse. This is a long way of saying a depressed person had a bad day

If you kill yourself, do it with a bomb and explode your local mosque and take out as many muslims as possible

Maybe not tonight but eventually

>ima whiny pussy plz feel bad n gib attention
Fuck off cunt

How would you know?

No, but im a 100% sure you're a faggot teenager looking for attention

i'm 18, so i can't say i know much about life. i love this experience so much that i want to die sometimes lol. it's difficult to explain. i basically have so many feels that i want to end it all. but, i might as well stay here for a bit longer. i'll kill myself when i'm in my 40s or somin idk

I think it's more likely that NOTHING happens every day that makes you miserable OP

How do you know that they are not succeeding every time and each one is unique?

Because ima no life neckbeard who spends too much time here. And you whiny cunts are always here shitting up an already shitty board.
>guys.. ima kms..
>guys.. trips n i kms..
>guys.. quads and i an hero on cam..
Your not original, your not cool, and your not edgy posting the 12th kms thread on any given day.
Either do it or stfu

See:

I'm just here because the catalog is shit.

Same

Bros.

At least.

na not tonight. don't get scared now

Holy fuck op. For fucks sake grow a goddamn pair.
You're sad? No body loves you? The world would be better off without you?
Guess fucking what? You are right on all 3 accounts. You will never achieve happiness, you will never fulfill your dreams, and no one... Wait let me really nail this one home
NOT A SINGLE SOUL ON THE FACE OF THIS GODFORSAKEN MOLTEN BALL OF BULLSHIT WILL EVER FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU OR HOW YOU FEEL
You and your ilk need to fuck off to Tumblr where this stupid asscancer of a post will be seen as acceptable.
Either fuck off, fuck yourself, or scoop the smallest shred of dignity you have left and start shitting on the things that bring you down. Start striking the hand that strikes, shitpost the shitposters, spit in the eye of every kike niglet that treats you subhuman.
Or fucking kill yourself, if you choose this please for the love of Christ, webcam and link.