Sup Forums Survey

On average, how many complete albums do you listen to each day?

strawpoll.me/13285317

bump

5 or more masterrace
get on my level

>there are people on this board who don't listen to an album a day

Early results.

>1-2 at top
What the fuck

Always listen to 5 or more cause i have too much free time.

Shooting for 1000 new albums this year

I've been on a 5+ stretch for the past month, trying to find new music. I wake up to an album and listen to one in bed before going to sleep. 3 more throughout the day isn't hard. Just have them queued up and listen in the car or headphones while working.

Results after an hour.

I also do that, it's very satisfying when you find something you like, and by the end of the month you look at yourself changing your taste in a complete opposite direction

1-2 is winning lol. Sup Forums truly is dead and underage.

Or maybe they are not autistic NEETs like you.

one on the way to work, at least three, usually four to five while at work, and one on the way home. probably 5-6 a day on average. pretty nice being able to listen at work

You don't have to be a NEET to enjoy more than a couple albums a day.

it takes me an hour to get to mu uni so I get to listen to alot of albums on the train

5+ reporting in
In a slump rn, 4-6 lately

i stopped listening to complete albums years ago
its very rare i find more than 3-4 songs on an album that i can listen to daily

There are people on this board who do not give a shit about albums and prefer to focus on individual songs.
I'm not sure that someone who listens to that many albums a day can fully focus on each of them. There must be a lot of them which that you just listen to in the background. And that's not called listening, that's called hearing.

If I'm awake for 18 hours a day, that's plenty of time to fully absorb an album, not to mention relistening to albums I already like and don't have to pay complete attention to

I have a 45 minute commute to work so I get 2 albums every day from that plus one or two more just relaxing in the evening. I probably listen to more music than I did as a student.

0 because fuck music faggot

Fair enough, but are you a NEET? Do you have other interests besides music?
Also, how can you just sleep for 6 hours a day?
I wish i could listen to that many albums but I just don't have the attention span to do so.

Generally 8-10

I'm a student at the moment, so it's summer for me, but even during the day, school is rarely if ever more than 2 3rds of my day, which still leaves ~6 hours for music, even if it's just my lunch time

How many of you guys rate your music daily on RYM?

I don't

3-4 here, would like to listen to more but job and school make it hard

0, but i make music for ~4 hours a day.

dont enjoy listening to new music as much as i enjoy making it.