Why do people hate jews? Like seriously ive never had a bad experience with one...

Why do people hate jews? Like seriously ive never had a bad experience with one. I can't even tell them apart from everybody else. Why da fuk do people hate then so much??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iLNa-ocdryY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Old_Bolsheviks
youtu.be/_0V_xf3OQgM
beingjewish.com/identity/whoisajew.html
chabad.org
chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/584023/jewish/FAQ-Converts-Conversion.htm
chabad.org/search/keyword_cdo/kid/2255/jewish/Conversion-to-Judaism-Convert.htm
youtu.be/620x8XQSayo
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
youtu.be/-zMDaDeJjYU
youtube.com/watch?v=l71P-z28qPc
talmud.faithweb.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They run banks and are hypocrites when it comes to immigration and cultural changes. That and they worship suffering.

because of conspiracy theory bullshit

Why yo teeth so buttery?

Judaism is a kind of bizarre cult based around remembering bad things that happened nearly 80 years ago.

Because news media like (((cnn))) are controlled by them at the highest levels and push their agendas to benefit their wallets.

What happened 80 years ago? Holocaust?

Congratulations now your all on (((their))) list.

Well more like 75 years ago but yeah.

Judaism in a nutshell.

youtu.be/iLNa-ocdryY

they've been kicked out of every decent society on earth

this is fucking perfect

But do you know why exactly? I hear that all the time "everyone hates them" "alot of countries have killed them" . Its like they hate them just because they hate them.

People think of Jews as a bunch of inbred money lenders that domineer a nations money and media to institute foreign wars.

Their entire religion revolves about them being the chosen people on earth, and you can't even convert to go to their special place after death, you need to be of their blood. It's not so weird that thousands of years of stroking their own ego makes them unlikable

Ask Sup Forums

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism

only a rich jew could afford a 500 dollar haircut like that

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Old_Bolsheviks

groups of jews have always been around, they
tend to stick together better than most and occasionally take advantage of people unaware of themselves, particularly in money/banking. The word Shyster probably had German origins, but I think of Jews as this as it is somewhat linked to antisemitism. Also jews tend to be quite separatist which never looks good, especially on a birth identity.

Not just the press but also Hollywood, the publishing industry, most all media. They fiercely practice nepotism but scorn all others who do the same.

youtu.be/_0V_xf3OQgM

>you have been visited by the happy merchant
>reply "Oy Gevalt" or you'll never have any shekels again.

This is false. You can convert to Judaism.

Christianity originated as a cult from Judaism.

only conservative or reformed sects, not orthodox.

If you marry in.

The Eternal 5th Column.

Also false. I'd suggest doing a bit of research into the matter, it's really not that hard. Orthodox conversion is absolutely a thing.

Well you can, but it's quite clear in the Torah that at least your mother needs to be of Jewish blood to be considered real jew

Nope. You convert out of actual faith, converting out of love or for money is discouraged.

its an ancient meme to hate jews. Some people haven't realized it yet, thus poes law

I can tell a juden by the scent. I think I might have been SS is my last life.

It's all just weird cults.

My grandfather was a German Shepherd.

Nope. Ever read the Torah? The word גר, or stranger, appears frequently, and it means a convert. They must be treated with the utmost respect, etc.

Sauce?

This game me a chuckle.

Okay, so you should be kind to people that converted, doesn't mean much about the afterlife though

they take everything and claim it's theirs. they truly think they are better than everyone else. "Gods chosen people" yeah fuck off m8

Cx

The Torah itself (i.e., the Five Books of Moses) really doesn't say much about an afterlife in the first place, and there is no basis to assume a convert gets any less of a reward because of their origins.

>"Isn't allowed" to criticize Jews
>Is literally doing that right now
>Jews have always been criticized

This site seems to take the topic seriously enough beingjewish.com/identity/whoisajew.html

Okay well make some notion about Jewish power on Facebook. See what happens.

Lol This one's fake.

I appreciate your effort in trying to find actual sources to maintain your intellectual integrity.
If you want to continue that, here's the biggest site used by actual Jews, containing information about Judaism from a contemporary Orthodox perspective:
chabad.org
Faq on conversions:
chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/584023/jewish/FAQ-Converts-Conversion.htm
More info:
chabad.org/search/keyword_cdo/kid/2255/jewish/Conversion-to-Judaism-Convert.htm

jew hate circle jerk. you people are ignorant and fucking boring.

The thing is, all the religious orthodox Jews I know hate this sjw stuff as well

ofc, they only try to push degeneracy on the goyim

Okay, but my source clearly said you can not be a child of Israel without Jewish mother, so even if you find sources that you can, it will still be conflicted at best.. Which means that it's not a clear yea/no as you make it seem, ergo, therefore, at best you "might" be able to reform, but not every Jewish person will see you as a real Jew

is that ice poseidon? lol

cx

youtu.be/620x8XQSayo

A child of Israel? Ofc not, because you're not descended from the forefathers, namely, Israel (Jacob). But you're still part of the Nation of Israel, and you're still every bit as religiously Jewish as a born Jew. Also, in Jewish communities, converts are viewed as full Jews. Like, no difference

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

youtu.be/-zMDaDeJjYU

E N Z A D E N I N O

Sure

OY VEY

youtube.com/watch?v=l71P-z28qPc

Never met a jew that wasn't an extremely shitty person tbh. Just my personal experience though.

Useful link for Sup Forumstards itt:
talmud.faithweb.com

agnes gonxha bojaxhiu also started a prominent cult of suffering for the Catholic Church

Because the jews want to enslave humanity.

Wake up sheeple.

CX

WHAT JEW THING HOMIE?

I met a non religious ethnicity Jewish truckdriver at a pub in Australia. Only Jew I've ever met. He was ridiculously generous. Paid for all my beers that night and bought my dinner all because I overhead him trying to set up a new phone and offered to help, he was 60ish.

So I'd say the religion makes them evil. Is there a word for that? I've got no problems with semites , just Jews.

Daily reminder that King Herod who built the second temple hailed from converts and had no actual descent from Israel (((Jacob)))

i think the word is zealot, it's a cancer that plagues all ideologies

I don't get it either. Bernie Sanders is a Jew and he fucking hates the shills ruining this country. I think it's because some people don't know any Jews, so it's easier to believe the Stormfront propaganda they see on Sup Forums. Damn shame, too, as I think a lot of the anti-semites on here probably mean well, they're just really misguided.

I am Jewish and most people can't tell that aside from other Jews. And my name is super duper Jewish. But I have noticed both white and black people can't put their finger on it but some of either race have often made the claim that I don't count as white

fuck off jew

cx

I mean a word like antisemite, anti Jewish?

Guess I'll Google it.

And the zealots are just the most extreme, the whole religion is fucked. Most religions are fucked.
I'm not an atheist but ffs.

Judenhass
Good ol Krauts

Is that Ice Posieden?

first the first, It seems that most educated people refuse to see other people as different groups till is to late that speaking about white people cohabiting with another races, an individual maybe cant be judged for the behavior of the group he is member of any individual can be re educated, but a group can be judged for their stereotypes, that is a fact.

Jews as sandniggers don`t separate religion and culture their idiosyncrasy grow around their religion guidelines for centuries, and yeah they tend to exploit the host country or society who is coexisting with them either on purpose or not (is the way they are cheap backstabbers)

Fucking Jews, this word things really pissing me off.

I hate the adherents of the Jewish faith because its fucked up nonsense.

Wikipedia told me anti Judaism is being against Jews because of conflicting religious practices.
But Judaism doesn't conflict with my personal beliefs, except that I think lying is wrong.

I'm anti Zionist but only because I hate Jews. I mean wtf? If your going to larp do it right, reinstate the priesthood and banish most rabbi's

I'm phone posting so I can't see what I've written without fucking around.

Thanks for reading my ranting blog, up vote and subscribe!

Love you guys! (Not the Jews)