What do you think about the current state of your country?

What do you think about the current state of your country?

JUST

things are not great
dont like people here
but we have a new £1 coin and thats pretty cool

Yeah not worth a euro though is it

no its worth 1.18 :^)

God left us. It's bad.

same

So long everyone

I don't like thinking about it because it makes me depressed

We're declining in every category from infrastructure to education, and no one is interested in fixing any of it.

could be a lot worse.

As usual very bad

We straw farther from God's love get each day, even trumps victory can't save us,the people are so brainwashed and white people here have all but signed thier death warrant. I only pray that they will spare me and my immediate family

Feels ok man.

It's fucking shit. And the worst thing we have already wasted all oil money.

Could be better. Seems kind of without direction at the moment. But I think we'll get a new rush of energy and purpose once the future election gets a little closer.

It's ogre

>wasted
You wanted to say someone stole them?

t. non-homeowner
Nearly paid off my mortgage, Sup Forums
Loving life and LMAOing at yours

It's the same shit.

meh
same day as every day

I like the country but tired of the people and government.

Swedes are just too fucking annoying and naive for my taste.

We are the butthole of Europe. How is this okay?

Its okay. But it could be better if the parties actually did their jobs.

We're a half wiped asshole.
Progress!

We're sort of stagnating and stepping on the spot. There are a lot of problems, and they are being fixed slowly but surely. But in many ways we are regressing and disassembling positive things too.
The stop to our conscription hurts our youth, there are severe cuts into education, especially when I think how our goverments are trying to get rid of special needs schools and try to lump these people into regular schools.
We are currently look okay, but its a very frail facade which is constantly being undermined more and more for the sake of keeping up appearance of a prosperous economy. We are living on loan with our future and if we don't change anything we won't be able to pay the debt we accrue right now.

Its not pro-active enough. We just wait for new problems to come to us because even the parts of the goverment that genuinly try to fix things are overworked with all the problems we already have.

It's under foreign occupation at the moment

We're all gonna make it brahs

Except for Hans that is

It's ok I guess. I want to move to Vancouver because it's the only place in the entire country with mild weather but the housing prices are fucked.

Shit is stable now but we aren't improving, we will never be like we were in 2008 and even at that point we had a shitload of problems.
Until I'll leave parents' home I'll be safe tho.