Tfw uncomfy headphones

>tfw uncomfy headphones

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/39suml/seriousredditors_who_have_had_to_kill_in_self/cs6gu9c
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not having speakers

>tfw gaming headset
>tfw crackling at very low and very high frequencies
What do I buy lads? I've been looking at the Sony MDR-1A but I'm not sure yet.

>not using headphones every once in a while

>tfw poor and my headphones wires are broken and only work when it one particular position
>tfw spend 3 hours tugging the wire and trying to get them to work in both ears instead of just one
>finally sit down to listen to music
>the fucking thing breaks again

This happens daily. You faggots are lucky you can afford good headphones

i have senns, 650s and i love them but if they're out your price range then 598s are probably a good shout. I had 555s with the foam removed which are effectively the same thing and they served me well for like 6 years

>tfw no headphones and live in literally nowhere

>tfw open headphones so everyone can hear what im listening to

I would get those but they're open. I something that I can use at home but is also portable.

What are the most durable decent pair of headphones that /mu knows of? I received a pair of Beats as a gift a year ago, and they're crap. I'm looking for something worth it's price.

>tfw when i unironically use dre beats

they look nice dad

>tfw out buying headphones so you try a couple on until one was comfy.
>buy it and realize it makes your ears really fucking sweaty really fucking quickly
why live

Bring them back?

Just get ear buds for like 6 bucks. They are trash, but at least they fucking work

>buy speakers
>they're fucking broken
>vendor disappeared

Most any other headphones besides beats or bose should hold up just fine

i mean, i've had a pair of cheap grado sr60 headphones for the past 6 years, and they've held up really well. they still have the original foam covers

i never thought to look at it this way, thanks for the meme

Lol i saw a guy wearing Grado SR80 outside. Instantly knew he was a faggot

maybe spend those 3 hours applying for a job instead

fuck that, i'm an artist bro

I just use the apple earpods I got from my mom who uses a shitty iPhone. Never got why people need "muh beats" or "muh headphones" in general. Wearing anything that goes around your ear outside is autistic as fuck also. I feel weird even walking around with tje earpods.

And the 7th gen nano is the best thing ever. Fuck using phones, if you don't have a dedicated music device you might as well kill yourself. Props to Apple for doing one thing right.

i have hd 650s also. they were extremely unpleasant to wear for the first 2 weeks but now they are pretty comfy

I think you're the one who's autistic user. Name one advantage a dedicated music device has over a phone. Also maybe try some good headphones instead of just assuming they don't sound better than your earpods.

>in-ear suction earbuds

>willingly making yourself oblivious to all your surroundings
It's like you want to get assraped or killed or both. I'd sacrifice sound quality for safety any day.

And I'll name a bunch of advantages. Workouts. Dedicated pause button. Far, far more battery life. The autistic substitute teacher who is okay with you listening to music as long as you're not using your phone. Shall I continue?

These are comfy as fuck

shit, i can't tell if you're trolling

>muh safety
What kind of shithole do you live in where you need to be on alert at all times?
>Workouts
Workouts what?
>Dedicated pause button
Lots of headphones have this embedded in the wire. Also turning your phone on and pressing pause is like a 1 second difference.
>Far, far more battery life
If you have a phone that doesn't last a full day it's time to buy a new phone user.
>The autistic substitute teacher who is okay with you listening to music as long as you're not using your phone
Now your just making shit up

Please do continue.

good speakers>good headphones

really? they're a tighter fit than 555s but i wouldn't describe them as particularly unpleasant, and as you say they don't take long to loosen up

>buy expensive headphones
>bass too high
>buy cheap ass earpods
>no bass at all

Yeah yeah, cya in 20 years

Don't buy bass heavy headphones then.

Or 40 years, always and never huh....

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/39suml/seriousredditors_who_have_had_to_kill_in_self/cs6gu9c

>he thinks I'm going to read a reddit post that fills up my entire screen
I'm guessing it's about some burger who got mugged while wearing headphones? The problem here isn't the headphones, it's the third world country you live in.

>Not building the most advanced security system in existence

git good

What

what

>Tfw out of no where this morning your left channel starts working
It started working again a bit afterward but is this a sign they're on their way out?

The dude's wife was being raped for a really long time and he had headphones on, now he can't even wear headphones
Fuck you communist scum, I bet your government arrests you for self defense

*stops working

user you don't have a wife this shouldn't be a problem for you. Now I'd kindly ask you to keep your paranoid autism on reddit.

Go ahead and choke yourself with those headphones nigger

lmao guess I hit a nerve there

>listening to music outside for anything other than excercise

lel